Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol this is sophias car lmao and we’ll see how long this comment stays there on her newest pic of her shoe in sophias bonnet

Sophias car, then in sophias picture she’s leaning on lidias
She has been breaking lockdown rules for sure, but that’s not Sophia’s car cos she has an Audi. I’m pretty sure it’s Angies car, cos it’s a similar car to this post, and this was when she was picked up for uni

Reactions: 2
Lol this is sophias car lmao and we’ll see how long this comment stays there on her newest pic of her shoe in sophias bonnet

Sophias car, then in sophias picture she’s leaning on lidias
I don’t think Sophia as a bmw though I think she has an Audi ?

Imagine spending £700 on a pair of trainers and letting them get into that state 🤢

Reactions: 20
I thought Angie drove something less flashy than a BMW?? could be wrong though lol

The only annoying thing about trying to call Lidia and S+C out for breaking lockdown rules (even though its so god damn obvious) there's no physical proof, just sly clues. They're being awfully smart but dumb about it

Reactions: 6
I don’t think Sophia as a bmw though I think she has an Audi ?
How would she be driving angies car? Unless Angie was dragged by Lidia even though her car was in the carpark too?

Wouldn’t be surprised if sophia upgraded to a bmw but hasn’t announced it, same as how secretive she is about her house etc

Done some research 😂 Sophia does in fact drive an Audi, this means Lidia has a dirty shoe on some randomers bonnet 😂🤢 or angies if that’s what she drives

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
ED1A0145-3C6F-4137-80E3-7F6BB438E9BB.jpeg

Who the fucks car is that then?? I can’t imagine it’s one of her parents, just liddy breaking lockdown rules once again

Reactions: 13
This screenshot is taken from her ‘Last Day of 2020’ vlog. This is the car Angie is driving. I can’t 100% tell as I’m not a car person but maybe someone who knows more can tell? It really doesn’t look like a BMW though but I may be wrong.

5DEEBDC8-4EAD-4C18-96A0-F16B83462098.jpeg

Yeah I’m sorry but there is no way angies car is that clean 😂 they don’t clean the sides in the kitchen so why are they gonna clean a car lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe Olivia got a new car because it’s been in the background of a couple of pics

Reactions: 1
B73CF762-FC9B-4201-92AF-F83AAE9A0B9C.jpeg
B9479491-69FA-440D-9D9D-7A8969B4876F.jpeg

same exact spot. They really are scum breaking the law for a couple of bleeping Instagram posts!!!! Not even smart enough to try and hide it

1E43075D-65CF-478F-8B61-59C16E9A19B9.png

2BF34118-DA85-4CC3-8A65-358733549774.png

feel like a proper detective lmao but there’s no way that the car she’s posing in front of is her mums. These screen caps are from her seaside vlog and firstly the cars clearly silver and think it’s a Toyota? (I’m terrible at logos and couldn’t get a proper screenshot tho haha)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Is she joking? She’s got a bedroom with a desk and cinzia’s room more than adequate space to study, not like she’s got younger siblings running around causing chaos Mari will be doing school work too
She's a stupid twit. Why the duck would she even try to travel back to Manchester by saying that?

Reactions: 6
She's a stupid twit. Why the duck would she even try to travel back to Manchester by saying that?
She’s got plenty of money to buy a £20 desk from Argos, since she flexed her tiny dior bag.
Rules like that are meant for people who genuinely have no room something like share a room with their younger siblings who are home schooling and have no room what so ever.

We don’t want her in Manchester she better not come here since she’s obviously breaking rules

Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but I just don’t understand HOW she’s unable to do her uni work from home

9F6E24BF-5293-4E1B-85DF-27357D001530.png

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I'm sure those rules are in place for students who genuinely have unsafe/unstable home lives that make studying from home IMPOSSIBLE, not just a little bit inconvenient. Like she has a bedroom doesn't she? Just get on with it like everyone else honestly 😭 what's the point in going back if everyone else is at home?

Reactions: 29
I'm sure those rules are in place for students who genuinely have unsafe/unstable home lives that make studying from home IMPOSSIBLE, not just a little bit inconvenient. Like she has a bedroom doesn't she? Just get on with it like everyone else honestly 😭 what's the point in going back if everyone else is at home?
Exactly, I would have thought it would be more aimed at students who live in homes where they might not even have a bedroom or there could be some sort of domestic abuse going on etc. Not for Lidia who says “omg I hate being in the kitchen baking when other people are in the kitchen” jeeeeeeeeeeZe sorry princess

Reactions: 22
Exactly, I would have thought it would be more aimed at students who live in homes where they might not even have a bedroom or there could be some sort of domestic abuse going on etc. Not for Lidia who says “omg I hate being in the kitchen baking when other people are in the kitchen” jeeeeeeeeeeZe sorry princess
Yeah like it’s not the govs fault the zullos are hoarders and there’s clutter all over the kitchen bench 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.