Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Less than a minute in and she’s already said ‘I’m not going to brush my hair I don’t want my curls to drop.. wait I’m not going anywhere so it doesn’t matter anyway’ is she serious how stupid can one girl be😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's actually so lazy ffs, most of the GRWM was about Tiers when were now in a national lockdown and she edited this video knowingly she's talking about past information? I just found the whole video so useless and lazy

She does that weird tongue thing again, creeps me out
She thinks lack of editing and droning on like her sister and Sophia is going to work. But hun you’re not that interesting to listen to... at least come up with interesting talking points instead of droning on about outdated info & then talking about nights out that you won’t even give any tea on. It’s sloppy af

Reactions: 7
Have you noticed Lidia never tags Olivia on her stories that she’s in anymore, like on Livs bday she posted hbd but didn’t tag her in it yet she always used to. Jealousy vibes

Reactions: 19
Have you noticed Lidia never tags Olivia on her stories that she’s in anymore, like on Livs bday she posted hbd but didn’t tag her in it yet she always used to. Jealousy vibes
Yeah that’s a toxic bff 😂😂

Reactions: 11
She keeps saying so many times that she’s just saying on, not doing anything, dressing up to stay in. She’s FORCING it, just don’t say it even if it was true 🙄

Halfway through the GRWM someone calls her, I’m pretttyy sure it was like a “what time are you gonna be ready babe” “what you wearing”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Her face looks so botched in her get ready with me. She’s really struggling to talk with those lips 😳

“I really like this set up, I think it’s kinda nice” she says sat in front of a dirty wall smeared with make up 🤢🤢

I don’t like pointing out features that people can’t change but her lips are very asymetrical and one side seems to droop down when she speaks or smiles with her teeth and the filler accentuates it and makes it 100x more obvious it’s so unflattering. I feel like she just got filler to fit in with influencers and just assumes she’s look like kylie jenner without actually considering how it would suit her face
Totally agree with this. One side of her face looks almost paralysed sometimes, she’s talking out of one side of her mouth!

Reactions: 11
5A08F736-1C17-4ED9-BD90-ECDD7EA52E8B.jpeg

It’s the filler Lidia x
14C658DF-644E-43AC-96D9-A8B6A3F6F709.jpeg

you look like that cause of filler Lidia x
AE639560-BB59-4D35-8E45-1682B5991F57.jpeg

it’s the filler Lidia! You fucked up your face!!
7DBBFD21-48A1-4E5C-B3E1-58A4F4D08351.jpeg
ITS THE FILLER LIDIA !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She mentions that "the girls" plan for 2021 New Years had been to go to Australia, S&C mentioned in their vid they had wanted to do that/will try to this year but didn't mention Lidia coming with them 😂😭 poor girl can't read the room lmaoo

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She mentions that "the girls" plan for 2021 New Years had been to go to Australia, S&C mentioned in their vid they had wanted to do that/will try to this year but didn't mention Lidia coming with them 😂😭 poor girl can't read the room lmaoo
“That was me and the girlzzzz plan”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope she doesn’t attend I much prefer their vlogs when she’s not interrupting every two minutes eye bleeping herself

Reactions: 21
people in her youtube comments are talking about how shes deleting her comments lol shes not fooling anyone

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.