Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The facial expressions and movement she’s been doing in her videos are really irritating me I can’t watch her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way Lidia eats, like the over exaggerated pursing her lips, smacking her lips and eye bleeping herself makes me feel so sick. It actually makes me angry, ruins any of her videos for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It made me laugh how she made a big fuss in the vlog about Cinzia’s ‘ BIG’ present - it was like watching her unwrap pass the parcel for a tiny little useless bag😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It made me laugh how she made a big fuss in the vlog about Cinzia’s ‘ BIG’ present - it was like watching her unwrap pass the parcel for a tiny little useless bag😭
Like why the did she wrap it so many times?! Cinzia's reaction was so underwhelming aswell :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe Lidia the wannabe just said she can’t buy herself the Laura Mercier powder because it’s so expensive... it’s £32 and she could definitely get it somewhere with her student discount.

I would understand if she was a normal student or even working in the real world but she literally just dropped £2.5k+ on the Dior saddle and strap and bought a pair of tights for Cinzia for £190 - which the way she was showing off/broadcasting the Gucci carrier bag you’d have thought she’d got her something actually worth having.

She easily spends £30 a week on Cafe Nero which is why her teeth are brown and her breath stinks of rotten milk but for some reason can’t even buy herself a decent face powder (Which lasts absolutely ages)

Reactions: 29
I’m watching her Christmas vlog and I feel like she’s weirdly obsessed with cinzia and she copies her and Sophia so much it’s kinda weird, Like she’s always saying “woahhh” sounds odd idk.

Reactions: 12
Lmaooo 😂😂 so I’ve not had filler but if someone who has could enlighten me as to why she would do this with their tongue, it would be much appreciated hahah
It's because when you get you lips over filled more of the mucosa (the inside wet part of your lips) shows on the outside and because this part is supposed to stay wet, it will feel uncomfortable for her when it gets dry from being on the outside (because it's supposed to be on the inside of your mouth) her tongue does this weird thing to keep the mucosa wet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker but I just can’t help but be so enraged by Lidia 🙄🙄 her story today of “what today has consisted of: wild child” whilst the movie has only started is so irritating (petty I know lol) but she does my head in. Her uni stories annoy me too, all the “today: 🥺🤍” and complaining of 16 pages of readings to do?! I cracked one day and replied to one of her ‘studying’ stories and I said she was glamorising uni and she replied (lol) but like I’m glad you’re enjoying reading 16 pages babes x. I know she’s an ‘influencer’ and it’s her ‘job’ but she’s just so cringey.

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker but I just can’t help but be so enraged by Lidia 🙄🙄 her story today of “what today has consisted of: wild child” whilst the movie has only started is so irritating (petty I know lol) but she does my head in. Her uni stories annoy me too, all the “today: 🥺🤍” and complaining of 16 pages of readings to do?! I cracked one day and replied to one of her ‘studying’ stories and I said she was glamorising uni and she replied (lol) but like I’m glad you’re enjoying reading 16 pages babes x. I know she’s an ‘influencer’ and it’s her ‘job’ but she’s just so cringey.
omg what did she say to you?

They both posted photos with a white wall backdrop which if u look at their grids is not their normal background 🤔 and neither posted stories last night...seems sus to me

• Haha
Reactions: 24

They both posted photos with a white wall backdrop which if u look at their grids is not their normal background 🤔 and neither posted stories last night...seems sus to me
100% went to cinzias

can you imagine Lidia prancing around the messy kitchen at her mum and dads dressed like that hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Liv is actually so peng but her mouth and tongue make me really uncomfortable, she always looks so gormless

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.