Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lidias always been balling, have we forgotten she used to go hardcore shopping every 3 days. The pandemic must’ve halted it and allowed her to save up for this

Reactions: 11
Just watched Lidias new Christmas vlog.
Just wanted to point out how selfish Lidia is, she buys her self a 2k bag (never mind the strap) but for cinzia buys her the jacquemus bag (500£) and the Gucci’s tights for £190 . Sorry but In my opinion christmas is for buying gifts for your family and people who have been there for you. Lidia should be thanking cinzia as without her she would have zero following.

Reactions: 14
something about the mini is so awkward to me. idk why she couldn't have just shelled out a bit more for the actual saddle. i do rate her for actually thinking about her purchase somewhat rather than buying the cheapest thing a designer brand offers like s and c.

Reactions: 16
Why did she film herself opening the Dior bag when we already saw her buy it for herself for duck sake

Agree she should have got the full size one

Screaming at Marianna not liking any of the Converse Cinzia bought her 🤣🤣🤣 if Lidia or Cinzia were ungrateful it’d annoy me but Marianna is so funny to me for some reason

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just watched Lidias new Christmas vlog.
Just wanted to point out how selfish Lidia is, she buys her self a 2k bag (never mind the strap) but for cinzia buys her the jacquemus bag (500£) and the Gucci’s tights for £190 . Sorry but In my opinion christmas is for buying gifts for your family and people who have been there for you. Lidia should be thanking cinzia as without her she would have zero following.
And to add onto that there was no mention of Mari either I hope she got just as much it’s awful to see her left out constantly even if she didn’t want to be filmed she could’ve mentioned

Reactions: 15
Watching the Christmas Vlog and it genuinely stresses me out how cluttered and messy their house looks!!:/ the cooking on the cluttered probably dirty sides and this will probably be mean because I think Mari is the best of the bunch but couldn’t help but notice how greasy mari’s hair was

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys Lidia has had way too much lip filler this season deffo more than usual. Her teeth are too big and her face is too chubby for this much filler. Usually it makes the other features look smaller but I can tell she’s struggling, everytime she stops talking and does something else like looking downwards,her bottom lip hangs open as if saliva could fall out. Also she’s back doing the creepy tongue thing

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys Lidia has had way too much lip filler this season deffo more than usual. Her teeth are too big and her face is too chubby for this much filler. Usually it makes the other features look smaller but I can tell she’s struggling, everytime she stops talking and does something else like looking downwards,her bottom lip hangs open as if saliva could fall out. Also she’s back doing the creepy tongue thing
Lmaooo 😂😂 so I’ve not had filler but if someone who has could enlighten me as to why she would do this with their tongue, it would be much appreciated hahah

Reactions: 2
Omg I noticed!!! Part of me feels like she’s also got cheek filler too 👀👀👀

Reactions: 1
Just finished watching the vid and it looks like she’s had some jaw filler too as her face looked really square and quite bulky?? Also she’s starting to get that pointy/dimply chin like cinzia, they’re both way too young to be having this much work on their faces 😭

Reactions: 4
Lmaooo 😂😂 so I’ve not had filler but if someone who has could enlighten me as to why she would do this with their tongue, it would be much appreciated hahah
well I recently started getting lip fillers and because my lips were quite small in the beginning, even though I only went with 0.5ml of filler the first time (literally almost no difference at all afterwards), the sensation of having an unknown substance in your body is very strange and it takes time to adapt and get used to it, and also for the filler to settle. so what im guessing happened to lidia is that she went to get a top up on her lips (as she quite obviously had filler in before) and she might have gone for a full syringe instead of a half (hard to tell because even with a half your lips are swollen and look quite a bit bigger for the first few days after getting them done) so she's now getting adjusted to this new size of her lips and she's developed this weird habit of licking and biting them all the time lol I hope im making sense with this

Reactions: 4
well I recently started getting lip fillers and because my lips were quite small in the beginning, even though I only went with 0.5ml of filler the first time (literally almost no difference at all afterwards), the sensation of having an unknown substance in your body is very strange and it takes time to adapt and get used to it, and also for the filler to settle. so what im guessing happened to lidia is that she went to get a top up on her lips (as she quite obviously had filler in before) and she might have gone for a full syringe instead of a half (hard to tell because even with a half your lips are swollen and look quite a bit bigger for the first few days after getting them done) so she's now getting adjusted to this new size of her lips and she's developed this weird habit of licking and biting them all the time lol I hope im making sense with this
Lol makes perfect sense! Thanks 😆

I can’t stop noticing it
0E3DF348-ED0D-4AF3-8981-E33F84ECD1E1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her lips look really bad

Is it just me or does the way Lidia interact with Mari just seem off? Like Cinzia genuinely seems to love Mari but Lidia almost seems like she doesn’t like her. And I know siblings are sometimes like that but it’s still weird vibes to me

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why’s Lidia trying to tell us that cinzia has an allergic reaction and that’s why her lips are swollen. They blatantly went to see dr Bobby in notts (if you know, you know)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.