Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been working at home all year and it is difficult but I don't see how it's any different her working in her room by herself at home or her working in her room by herself at Manchester? I'm so angry at her.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but Lidia is just lazy and entitled. Like the others in this thread, I have also been at home since lockdown because I’m not paying for an accommodation to work online. So I came back home and I’ve managed to do my uni work. I have extremely noisy neighbours. My parents and 2 siblings are all working from home! We’ve all adapted and have had to make do. It’s a pandemic. Your life does not stop. She needs to get her head out of her arse, tidy her bedroom, light a bloody candle and start her work.

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but Lidia is just lazy and entitled. Like the others in this thread, I have also been at home since lockdown because I’m not paying for an accommodation to work online. So I came back home and I’ve managed to do my uni work. I have extremely noisy neighbours. My parents and 2 siblings are all working from home! We’ve all adapted and have had to make do. It’s a pandemic. Your life does not stop. She needs to get her head out of her arse, tidy her bedroom, light a bloody candle and start her work.
If vogue covers are being shot via zoom Lidia can watch online lectures and write up notes and assignments from her bedroom no problem

Reactions: 19
I just think so many influencers refuse to do anything that means they will have to endure a bit of discomfort for any length of time, Lidia being one of them. Just because something has become harder than it was when you signed up doesn’t mean you can’t do it.

Reactions: 8
Just caught up with all the recent posts and I actually can’t believe this girl! Instead of wondering round breaking the rules to get some photos for insta maybe she should put the time and effort into making a quite space at home to do her work? How did she manage to do her A-levels then? For most of my first year at uni and now second year, I’ve been stuck in lockdowns and I’ve had to adapt. I don’t have a room to myself at home, I share with my younger sister and I’ve still made it work! On top of that my younger siblings have been home because of schools closures (lockdown 1 and now 3) and I’ve had to homeschool them along side doing my own work and keeping the house running. My mum is a frontline worker so I’ve had (pretty much) no choice but I’ve still made it work, completed my work on time and I’m still ploughing through like majority of students.

She is so spoilt and privileged and doesn’t understand how lucky she is. Like many other influencers she’s trying to bend and break the rules to suit her and her lazy lifestyle! Oh how I wish that one of them got a hefty fine or got taken into custody so that they could have a massive eye opener and take this seriously. This pandemic isn’t all fun and games. She’s such a brat

Edit: Sorry for the rant but I’ve been feeling so drained and exhausted and it’s so unfair that these people just get away and always get their way whilst us ‘ordinary’ people have to struggle for the minimum

• Heart
She has been breaking lockdown rules for sure, but that’s not Sophia’s car cos she has an Audi. I’m pretty sure it’s Angies car, cos it’s a similar car to this post, and this was when she was picked up for uni

It’s really bugging me who’s car this is 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 she’s tagged this photo in Manchester yet she also took photos next to it a couple of days ago when we all know she’s currently in Nottingham 🤔

Reactions: 6
Sorry but the gov website literally says “national lockdown: stay at home” in bold letters, what is not clicking? She’s literally not even meant to be out to take a photo in front of that door. Does she not get that she’s still blatantly breaking rules by posting that?
Honestly I think it would make a massive difference if the police made an example of some of these influencers by actually giving them the fine. She’s obviously meeting whoever owns the white beemer, I doubt they’re dropping the car off for photos 😅

Reactions: 14
Has everyone seen the tit bloggers do Instagram story!
Just seen it and to be honest I’m not the slightest bit surprised! They’ve always come across as nasty mean girls and even now they have that nasty school girl culture attitude

Reactions: 8
It’s really bugging me who’s car this is 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 she’s tagged this photo in Manchester yet she also took photos next to it a couple of days ago when we all know she’s currently in Nottingham 🤔
Not sure if it was in this thread or the Sophia and cinzia thread but people were speculating it could be her friend Maddies car bc she goes to the uni of Manchester and I’m guessing will be back in notts bc of lockdown? But then again do uni students take there car to their uni idk, all I know is it’s definitely not her parents, hers, Olivias or Sophias

actually sick of the tit dribbling down lidias chin everything she says is a lie, is her name even Lidia?? Saying she doesn’t have a space at home to do uni work? What did she do at school or sixth form? she doesn’t have a sofa or dining table or desk? I’ve been studying at home for two years as as student and I’ve been getting 1st from working on my bed or floor. She just wants so travel for no reason, she’ll go back to manny after after a week she’ll say she’s home sick and post screenshots of facetimes with cinzia or the family dog 🥱🥱🥱 predictable Lidia

Reactions: 17
A few new thread rhymes:
Bursting with Botox, chatting bollocks,
Size 14, full of caffeine,
her kicks are muddy, no place to study,
A witch in school, what lockdown rules?

Don’t have to use these but I like rhymes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just want to bring up the fact that she buys so much unnecessary tit with the excuse 'oh I really need this for uni'. Im at uni as well and I don't think ive ever needed all the tit shes bought. lets start with both a laptop and a massive ipad with the pen. she bought the laptop because it was comfier for her to write her papers and take notes - fair, every student does. she then bought a printer to print out said notes because the laptop was just so uncomfortable. she then bought that massive ipad because hehe notes look better on an ipad than on all the notebooks I spent money on to just toss around to collect dust. I don't think shes used her printer more than 5 times, and that's pushing it. all the stationary tit she bought that literally just sits on her aesthetic desk to collect dust. the 'pretty aesthetic folders' that cinzia bought for her that just sit there empty. the fact that she got a NEW CHAIR for her room even though there was a chair in there already (which btw she hasn't put away, its just sitting in the corner of her room, again, collecting dust). not to mention that the pretty pink chair she bought was sat in a box for like a month before she got to unpack it because she was sooo busy!! ooooh and lets not forget that dandy piece of plastic she was preaching about that bought from amazon because it was just soo uncomfy for poor lidia to use her laptop like a normal person and so she really needed this thing to lift the laptop at her eye level so that her back doesn't hurt sitting on her pretty pink chair ;((
sorry for the rant, I just needed to let this out :D

• Haha
Sorry can I also point out that her and s+c are buying the wrong Jordan’s 😂 if anyone knows anything about trainers you’ll know buying mid rise Jordan’s isn’t the one 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.