Leonora Smee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched the flog yet but 'My hair care secrets' um I'm ok thanks. I honestly don't think anyone wants hair advice from Leo.
lol My thoughts exactly. I saw the video title notification and it was an automatic no for me. Not even going to bother. Although maybe I should to clock what brands to never use.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
lol My thoughts exactly. I saw the video title notification and it was an automatic no for me. Not even going to bother. Although maybe I should to clock what brands to never use.
Good decision. Brands wise it’s same old .

Reactions: 3
As if Jenny packham actually gave or loaned her that dress. Daddy obviously footed the bill as usual

Reactions: 4
I've just put her latest video on and two minutes in I've had to switch it off. First time. I just cannot cope with the squealing, gushing, OTT excitedness, ridiculous vocabulary. It's too much. For a while I found her life and video's oddly intriguing (even though annoying) but I think I'm done. Every time she is in London it's always for trying on dresses, PR events, dinners, balls, it's just SO boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The amount of Elizabeth Arden product times the number of influencers. Geez. What gives me life is that Lydia wasn’t invited.

I've just put her latest video on and two minutes in I've had to switch it off. First time. I just cannot cope with the squealing, gushing, OTT excitedness, ridiculous vocabulary. It's too much. For a while I found her life and video's oddly intriguing (even though annoying) but I think I'm done. Every time she is in London it's always for trying on dresses, PR events, dinners, balls, it's just SO boring.
100%! Intriguing until we met the family, saw inside her parents houses , met the dogs , got to know her cushy lifestyle .. now it’s same old spoilt girl who does very little and it is like you say boring

Reactions: 7
100%! Intriguing until we met the family, saw inside her parents houses , met the dogs , got to know her cushy lifestyle .. now it’s same old spoilt girl who does very little and it is like you say boring
At times she can be quite charming, and she does seem to generally be pleasant and polite towards people BUT it's the squealing, gushing and ridiculous excitedness that is just too much. I wonder what people actually think about her. She must be totally exhausting in real life. It must be like living with a totally hyper cocker spaniel or something. She's almost becoming a caricature of herself now. The vocab, the body language, it's all getting SO annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
At times she can be quite charming, and she does seem to generally be pleasant and polite towards people BUT it's the squealing, gushing and ridiculous excitedness that is just too much. I wonder what people actually think about her. She must be totally exhausting in real life. It must be like living with a totally hyper cocker spaniel or something. She's almost becoming a caricature of herself now. The vocab, the body language, it's all getting SO annoying.
I mentioned earlier on the thread I had spoken to someone who was in the horse world and they didn’t have a good thing to say about her. Said she’s very false .

From what I’ve heard she’s not a nice person and it’s all an act

100%. Now, whenever I see her vlogs come up on my Youtube feed, it's "No thanks".
Watched her last vlog purely out of boredom but then had to stop halfway. She's so irritating.

Sick of inaccuracies.

Called HRH the Princess of Wales “Kate Middleton”…

Says the leather trench is exclusive to HC boutique - its not, it’s also online for 2k

Says the camel trench is the first 100% outerwear offering. It isn’t . Jade created a 100% cashmere cape back in about 2010.

When they know so little yet the brand still pays them 🙄

Backs herself by saying “who cares if I’m cold, I look good”…
---
Says the wide leg pant is in navy - it’s not, it’s black
---
Squeezes herself into the new loose fit pleather trousers and makes them look like the old skinny pleather jeans hc have they are so tight on her
---
Marks off again for a week in Mallorca , without Leonora …
---
I’m beginning to think mark is about as much fun as his fellow Scot Andy Murray !

He is the most unenthusiastic bloke. She’s irritating with wanting to share food all the time (he clearly doesn’t).

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The constant squealing like a stuffed pig, the voice on helium and the reputative content and hair in rollers is enough for me to say b bye

Reactions: 8
The constant squealing like a stuffed pig, the voice on helium and the reputative content and hair in rollers is enough for me to say b bye
I don't dislike her the way others do here. Only just watched a full vlog after some time but the overexcited oohs and aahs and sharp intake of breath every 5 seconds is exhausting.
Forcing Mark on camera to share and eat half of his food is also annoying and unlikeable. Have a taste by all means, but then stick to what you ordered and eat that. If you don't like it order your own freaking banana dessert to eat.

Last edited:
Sorry what the ACTUAL F is that creepy mini wedding dress.

I dont understand?!

Is that going to go in her room???

• Haha
Sorry what the ACTUAL F is that creepy mini wedding dress.

I dont understand?!

Is that going to go in her room???
Pathetic isn’t it. She claims it has a cathedral length train?! It certainly didn’t from where I’m sat.

I’m several blogs behind but just caught the Cheltenham holland cooper store visit/qvc special and… what the actual F at her talking to her husband in that weird wheedling baby voice she uses with her dogs? Like when they pull up to the boutique and she starts squealing about the Christmas decorations and asks if he wants a picture with the sleigh and several other time throughout the blog (I think with that dinner beforehand too). But I’m also over her squealing about everything. The sinks in the hotel bathroom? Like, girl… The ridiculous faces when trying a drink. If I saw someone doing that in public I would think they’re very unwell.

Completely distracted through the whole vlog by her missing nail.
Who hosts an event with a missing nail 💅

Also, I wish she would stop with the 'Spectacular, amazing, out-of-this world, incredible, Tivon brochure'. A brochure isn't a gift for a goody bag?!

I’m
Completely distracted through the whole vlog by her missing nail.
Who hosts an event with a missing nail 💅

Also, I wish she would stop with the 'Spectacular, amazing, out-of-this world, incredible, Tivon brochure'. A brochure isn't a gift for a goody bag?!
Awful re the nail!.

She’s so self centred she probably thinks people will tear the pages out of the booklet and frame them . A joke really when a lot of the audience at the event will be better looking than she is. She really backs herself it’s hilarious.

She is very mature looking for a twenty something. She’s going on mid forties imo . I doubt she will age well. She is the image of her mum and look at what happened to the mums appearance in a very short space of time .

Leo needs to get over herself.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.