Leonora Smee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve realised what the awkward cross legged standing poses remind me of . A woman with a serious painful urine infection 😂

her in Karen’s horrid purple creation with one button left undone was ridic . It’s an outdated and ugly item

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Leonora Smee #2: Oh my goodness me! Cringing at the gushing over Tivon Fine Jewelry.

Sorry not my best work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Is it possible to work in that she still lives at home/at parents house? I don’t know how 😂 I’m useless at titles

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wait what? She still lives at home? So the house she decorated for Christmas is her parent’s home? I am new to her channel & to this thread.

Wait what? She still lives at home? So the house she decorated for Christmas is her parent’s home? I am new to her channel & to this thread.
Yes, she likes to pretend it’s all her. But the house you see in the vlogs is her parents and she and Mark live there. Everything is owned by her parents.
She likes to talk in the ‘I’ form but it’s all her mother who’s designed and decorated literally everything. She does zero. Every party is designed by her mother, all of it. The birthday party for her brother that was done in Mallorca where she said that she had done all the decorations and table etc…. All of it done by her mother… it’s all lies

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Can't bring myself to watch much of her these days, but watching one of her vlogmas vids for the first time. She's currently in the car doing her make up before the Ivy lunch. I've already had enough. She just said "my skin is looking quite good at the moment which is amazing considering the stress levels" WHAT STRESS LEVELS?!?!
She just gushed "the tablescape of absolute dreams..........the most gorgeous girlie lunch of all time".......................until the next one.

Interestingly the guests seem more diverse than normal. Not just skinny blondes!!!

Reactions: 5
Can't bring myself to watch much of her these days, but watching one of her vlogmas vids for the first time. She's currently in the car doing her make up before the Ivy lunch. I've already had enough. She just said "my skin is looking quite good at the moment which is amazing considering the stress levels" WHAT STRESS LEVELS?!?!
She just gushed "the tablescape of absolute dreams..........the most gorgeous girlie lunch of all time".......................until the next one.

Interestingly the guests seem more diverse than normal. Not just skinny blondes!!!
All the gushing that this is the best ever and that’s the world’s best ever is ridiculous, irritating and immature.

I only briefly fast forwarded through - I thought the lunch was put together by a brand so Leo had no control on who was invited ?

Reactions: 4
All the gushing that this is the best ever and that’s the world’s best ever is ridiculous, irritating and immature.

I only briefly fast forwarded through - I thought the lunch was put together by a brand so Leo had no control on who was invited ?
It was. A gin brand cause she even mentioned driving after she drinks and having mocktails after one lonely cocktail. I see someone reads here. And if so: stop with the gushing alliteration, love!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was. A gin brand cause she even mentioned driving after she drinks and having mocktails after one lonely cocktail. I see someone reads here. And if so: stop with the gushing alliteration, love!
I agree. I know her being all posh and gushy is part of her "brand" and I get that being ethusiastic and gushy about everybody and everything can come across as positive and upbeat but it's too much that it totally loses meaning. How many times this year have we heard her say it's the most exciting lunch ever, it's the most fabulous party ever, the most glorious food ever, the most gorgeous gift of all time etc. She needs to tone it down, because currently it just sounds totally over the top and annoying.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I know her being all posh and gushy is part of her "brand" and I get that being ethusiastic and gushy about everybody and everything can come across as positive and upbeat but it's too much that it totally loses meaning. How many times this year have we heard her say it's the most exciting lunch ever, it's the most fabulous party ever, the most glorious food ever, the most gorgeous gift of all time etc. She needs to tone it down, because currently it just sounds totally over the top and annoying.
You have hit the nail on the head with meaning. She isn’t sincere and everything she says has lost all meaning . Absolutely spot on

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.