Leonora Smee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched her latest couple of videos as I have reached saturation point with the squealing, gushing and general over excitedness, but I totally agree, I am STUNNED she isn't even 30 yet! (or is she?!). She behaves and acts like she's in her 50's. Like a Stepford Wife. I think the old-fashioned hair style and outfit choices are a lot to do with it.

Reactions: 10
A few observations.

-the party was absolutely gorgeous. It looked well planned and designed. I have to give Leo her hats off on this one.
-Jo Loves desperately needs to change their branding. I imagine that Jo Malone OBE is under strict art controls for her new brand but the current idea is just tacky
-Leo: find some friends or associates of color (which leads me to…)
-this is a Christmas party that Leo wanted to write off so she rebranded it as a charity gala. You could tell she had real friends and family there (hopefully who were spending money)
-I’d trust Leo to produce a non-profit event for me.
-Leo should only use her speech voice in vlogs. She sounds far more polished and intelligent in those few minutes than with the high pitched gushing throughout the rest of the vlog. That’s how she started and that’s how I first fell in like w her vlogs.
-I NEED to get myself one of those champagne servers that the waiters had. Would be so good for parties.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whilst she’s good with her hands on her horse her feet are more like a cowboy. She got away with the toes out incorrect style in showjumping but it doesn’t pass in dressage Leo!. Toes IN. Stick to jumping .
---
She should have filmed herself cantering as she’s better at that.

I did wonder if we might see some canter pirouettes or one time tempis changes on a fancy borrowed horse but no….. they take a long time to learn to ride . Never mind 😂
---
Watching her pose about in a pinny trying hard to be a domestic goddess is cringe inducing . Like a child in mums shoes and mummy’s pinny dressing up , in her parents house 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've just watched the Vlogmas intro, my goodness I snorted with laughter when I saw her and Mark doing the amature dramatics with the fake presents! So funny!!!

So many smoldering twirling shots of her looking over her shoulder. She does make me laugh.

I actually love the over-the-top Christmas decs and the fact her family go to town on the house. It is all very cosy and festive and I am here for it 🙌

I like the Xmas flowers but the fat santas and creepy Xmas dolls I don’t like. They are old relics Karen must of spent years collection, tacky imo

The shot of a rolls Royce which isn’t even in their immediate family is ridiculous. It’s so unauthentic. So too the tivon gift from mark - he would surely have to use her dad’s visa to buy her a gift.

The ultra slow motion kiss is cringe too. A clinking of glasses if they have to (very new money trait darling but we expect no less from a footballers daughter) would of been enough

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like Leo, she comes from money yes but I also feel like you could have a laugh with her unlike Josie. Also some time ago I msgd her on 2 separate occasions I had a question about her eye makeup and a lip colour and she took the tine to reply

Reactions: 7
Swilling champagne while decorating a tree by herself then randomly crying then swilling more champagne was honestly a bit disconcerting. It seems like she’s just rattling around that house all alone and knocking back booze which is rather sad.

Oh honey, that tacky HC make up bag is not a Kelly and it really isn't unisex despite your claims Mark would look good with it 🤣

Also, how much are those equally as tacky candles! Who would buy them over brands like Diptique and Byredo.

Had to FF the dog walk and the Nescafe coffee demo, what was that about!

Nescafé? She uses a 2k sage machine to make her brew!

the thing is, her life is just that. Rattling around a house paid for by parents, staffed by parents and her husband always off abroad at her parents gaff !
She’s home alone apart from staff and dogs.

the white breeches and competition jacket is a joke . Who’s she kidding ?. Pretending to compete at dressage

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she go to Jade's party? I'm not on insta so couldn't see if she did or not?

Reactions: 1
Did she go to Jade's party? I'm not on insta so couldn't see if she did or not?
She’s in Barbados staying at sandy lane (where else) with mark mummy and daddy right now
---
It’s raining a lot there this week looking at the forecast although it’s high 20s
---
I wonder if klaudia the filmogragher has gone with her on daddy’s credit card
---
Mark in his bright white shorts
---
Dancing on the tables in a green Disney princess dress lovely!.
I love sandy lane , have been once . I’d be gutted if this lot turned up squealing and treading all over the tables
---
I believe she’s been there a few days already
---
How long until we get “the ultimate tropical Alexandra Miro campaign shoot” 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Oh my. I've not watched Leo previously, I only came over here because Teefers' Vlogmas has been sending me to sleep. This is worse! The squealing is insufferable. Reminds me of being 14 😂 I FFd through several vlogs but noticed in one, where she's doing 'errands' in Marlow, her accent became noticeably more plummy. Must be her Marlow voice 🤔 Oh good grief, jammy Hourglass lips, time to click off.
Sick of the sight of HC and Lilysilk.

She’s in Barbados staying at sandy lane (where else) with mark mummy and daddy right now
---
It’s raining a lot there this week looking at the forecast although it’s high 20s
---
I wonder if klaudia the filmogragher has gone with her on daddy’s credit card
---
Mark in his bright white shorts
---
Dancing on the tables in a green Disney princess dress lovely!.
I love sandy lane , have been once . I’d be gutted if this lot turned up squealing and treading all over the tables
---
I believe she’s been there a few days already
---
How long until we get “the ultimate tropical Alexandra Miro campaign shoot” 😂
Ah yes! Thanak you, I forgot that she was off to Barbs 🤣
That green dress is hideous!

Reactions: 2
I'm on the festive mac n cheese vlog.... kill me.

They are literally so annoying together. I've not watched Teefers for months and I shall continue to avoid after what I've just watched. Insufferable the pair of them.

I like Leo, she comes from money yes but I also feel like you could have a laugh with her unlike Josie. Also some time ago I msgd her on 2 separate occasions I had a question about her eye makeup and a lip colour and she took the tine to reply
She also replied to both of my messages. I too like Leonora and enjoy watching her. I dont know why, I'm old enough to be her grannie but there us something about her
---
She also replied to both of my messages. I too like Leonora and enjoy watching her. I dont know why, I'm old enough to be her grannie but there us something about her
ETA what I dont like is the way she kisses the dogs and lets them lick her mouth. I have to turn away when she does that

Reactions: 4
Leo definitely drinks more than she should when she drives. I feel she has been bought up to think its ok to have a few and get behind the wheel, can imagine Rog definitely does!

Leo definitely drinks more than she should when she drives. I feel she has been bought up to think its ok to have a few and get behind the wheel, can imagine Rog definitely does!
So can I. His blood pressure shows on his face.

the mother doesn’t look exactly healthy either

Reactions: 3
Old fashioned French roll bouffant do’s featuring in Barbados .

she’s at a friends wedding along with her family who have chaperoned her .

her and mark never seem to go anywhere alone together

they are back tommorrow

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.