Leonora Smee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot at a 20 minute lilysilk ad even if it did make me grinch smile when she claimed their cashmere is the best. Wasn’t she shilling some Italian brand last year? Castello something? lol from that to that horrific all brown lilysilk monstrosity.

Haven’t watched for a few weeks because her squealing and shrieking is jarring but am finding the state of her hair shocking. Has she never heard of a bonding treatment?

Reactions: 6
Says the upcoming tivon jewellery event will be the world’s most glamorous event ever ?! What?!

More glam than the events at Cannes film festival, the Oscar’s etc etc … omg Leo. Try being understated , less is more
---
Nose looks ridiculous cb with contour and highlight and she’s looking 45
---
She needs to lose the shiny leggings . They do her no favours

Last edited:
Just started watching her latest vid (after fast forwarding through the Lily Silk flogging). She's in her car outside Claridges putting on her Jimmy Choo boots. She's wearing the brown Lilly Silk stuff and I don't know what is going on with her bra and undergarments but it looks like you can see her nipples or her bra. She's already said the words "divine, gorgeous and sublime" about twenty times each and we haven't even got inside yet. Not sure I can stomach seeing another one of these influencers events. Most "normal" people would kill to have breakfast at Claridges, but of course they'll never, ever get the chance and also wouldn't be able to afford it.
---
Is she for real?!?!?! She's at home and says casually "my father and brother are here and have decided to have a boys lunch". I thought that might mean they go to the pub, or grab a sarnie whilst she does some work?!

OH NO. It means she has to get the family silver out, do a "tablescape" and they just so happen to have the Chef there to prepare lunch!?! WTF?!? Either the boys lunch was well planned, or she's lying about how casually it supposedly came about. Also, why is she laying the table for 8-10 people?!

This family are literally on another planet!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Over complimenting like this comes off as insincere in my view . Everyone knows leonoras statement is bollocks 😂. She makes herself look stupid being so OTT.
---
I’m so done with watching Leo !
Also, isn't that a PR event at Fortnum and Mason?! How is that Josie "hosting". It's hardly like she's invited people round to her home, cooked from scratch and done lots of hard work. I'm sure all those daft influencers are just at yet another freebie PR event with the usual stuff (OTT flowers, place cards, free products etc).

Now Alex Coll is called “queen of YouTube” and lady of the manner whoever she is is called “queen of instagram”. Leo’s going to get sore lips if she doesn’t stop kissing a&& !.

Meanwhile Leo states how difficult vlogmas is when she’s never even done it before .

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So Leo’s friend lady of the manor is a woman who is 46 but looks 55 if you zoom in . She wears sunglasses indoors all the time and the Manor House is RENTED! Lady of the rented manor 😂 what a joke.

99% of instagram is misleading . People up to their ears in debt trying to look wealthy or silly little girls trying to mislead people i to thinking their parents house is theirs (cough*) or silly girls on boats trying to hide the fact they are hookers on an old man’s boat. Honestly at this point I think Instagram is so fake and so full of wannabes just winging it . It’s laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The latest flog, how boring 😴

Walking the dogs... again
Making a coffee and filming it spilling down the side of the cup not in the cup...?
Some weird face dildo...
Fajitas in a lettuce leaf...
---
I gave up Instagram a year ago. I couldn't cope in the end with the amount of duck-lipped basic people in their Love bracelets and VCA necklaces boasting about their great lives.
It's so desperate and sad

Reactions: 5
Leo’s not too far off the latter Instagram description 😂 fake lips ✅ Cartier bangle ✅ vca ✅.

Couldn’t agree more, it was boring. Cooking in pyjamas is a pet hate of mine .

I would have thought the very glamorous Leo would have had either a lbd and manolos or a la Perla silk slip and heels on to greet mark home from the stag do.

I bet Leo has zero idea of what goes on at a lot of stag dos . It’s not just entertainment for the stag quite often. I’m female but I know there’s a big percentage of stag dos where the stags friends also “get done”! 😂. Was he shattered Leo ? Shagged out ?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have realized I hadn’t commented on this thread for a while because I can’t even watch more than a few minutes of a Leo vlog anymore! She is going to quickly just fall off my watch list. I have to fast forward everything. My lord, stop screeching and squealing and over the top kissing butt and everything you see being the most beautiful thing in the world. It’s a twig Leo, we have all seen one, how magical! A twig of dreams! 😂

You live at your parents and pretend it’s your home, your full days of meetings are more akin to when I would play office as a child, and your husband is away again. A man in his 40’s. His job? Professional Stay at Home Son in Law. Dear Lord! What a train wreck!

• Haha
She really is unbelievable. It's hard to imagine she even exists. Can't think of anybody as OTT, not even genuinely famous actors/actresses etc. It makes me laugh when she says she's got "suuuuuuuch a busy day of meetings in London" as if she's on the 6:30 am train to the city to do a proper day of work. Her meetings usually involve sitting in a 5 star hotel over a cup of coffee or glass of champagne discussing what free stuff she's going to be flogging/wearing next, or discussing that floral arrangements she's going to have at her next silly PR event.

I don’t think the parents have expected much from Leo. Just as well really!

The lighting in her last post hasn’t been kind. Her nose looks quite a complicated job to try to correct . No wonder the contouring is a fail it’s super wonky

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The lighting in her last post hasn’t been kind. Her nose looks quite a complicated job to try to correct . No wonder the contouring is a fail it’s super wonky
We all have unflattering photos of ourselves, but on this one you can also see she's had lip filler in her top lip. Not saying there is anything wrong with that necessarily, but most of these influencers are just not honest about the work they have done. They flog us skin treatments, face creams and show themselves going for facials, and a lot of people think that's all they do. It's not. Most of them have botox and filler and I really wish they'd be more open about it, especially when they pretend it's all down to a new serum they're using (just been sent for free).

We all have unflattering photos of ourselves, but on this one you can also see she's had lip filler in her top lip. Not saying there is anything wrong with that necessarily, but most of these influencers are just not honest about the work they have done. They flog us skin treatments, face creams and show themselves going for facials, and a lot of people think that's all they do. It's not. Most of them have botox and filler and I really wish they'd be more open about it, especially when they pretend it's all down to a new serum they're using (just been sent for free).
Yes can tell a mile off she’s had lip filler . I’d guess Botox as well .
---
I think she looks potato faced when she scrapes her hair back so severely .
---
She’s the image of her mum

Reactions: 4
Haven't watched the flog yet but 'My hair care secrets' um I'm ok thanks. I honestly don't think anyone wants hair advice from Leo.

• Haha
It’s another makeup and contour tutorial as well @Azibi

Looking at her in the shower washing her hair , I think she’s got extensions in
---
She’s stayed at jades hotel Cheltenham . I’ve been for meals and was SO disappointed with both service and food

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.