Leonora Smee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay. I mean that reel does announce it in the description. I can’t tell you if it’s the exact same manner they’ve announced other people because I don’t pay attention to that but it’s literally there - that’s what my last post was saying. It’s not “radio silence”. There’s plenty of obnoxious stuff to tag on Leo for, dying on this hill isn’t it.
Yes, it’s in the HC feed from 6 or 7 days ago. Maybe people here expected more? Not sure.
---
It’s not a case of anyone dying. I’m replying to understand better what it is you can be referring to?.

Can you tell me what date or post the post you are referring to from Holland coopers account which has any hint never mind announcement of Leonora being an ambassador?.

I have attached a mid September post by hc but this isn’t anything close to an announcement by them. Am I missing something ?.

If they counted everyone who appears on their grid like she did mid sep as an ambassador then there would be a LOT more than the 4 people Leo is claiming .
---
Leo has announced it - we both agree on that. My point is Holland cooper haven’t and they announce their influencers themselves prior to the actual influencer also announcing it .
---
On another note , I don’t think hc will get value out of Leo. Probably why they sent her the cheaper (to them /for them to make) made in china type stuff.

Yes she makes high quality reels , but she hasn’t got the following of a lot of others and followers = purchasers for HC. Her instagram is fairly legit although I believe she’s buying likes . Her YouTube from the research I’ve done shows her obtaining (I believe buying ) an exact 1k followers weekly for the weeks I viewed which is highly suspicious.

Having Leo won’t mean much more upturn in sales. She’s bad value despite the content being well shot, well lit thanks to klaudia
Hi, I think it is this post.

It is “co-authored”, so maybe it would look like only she posted it depending on what feed you’re on?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes, it’s in the HC feed from 6 or 7 days ago. Maybe people here expected more? Not sure.
---

Hi, I think it is this post.

It is “co-authored”, so maybe it would look like only she posted it depending on what feed you’re on?
Thanks. I saw that in her feed but not on the Holland cooper feed .

I attach it. On my phone I see nothing at all on hc feed
---
I attach lastly the Holland cooper feed 6/7 days ago and the post isn’t there. Is your image an old screenshot ?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It's the post right before the black and white picture of Jade and her daughter ! Maybe they posted it after you took the screenshot :unsure:
regardless, mystery resolved, HC posted about it too, big deal to no one but Leonora.. 🤭

Reactions: 4
She says her new saying is “shake yer tits it’s Friday”.

What a coarse way to open a vlog! Such a coarse remark .

I wonder what all the OAP viewers think 😂

On another note the contouring is worse than ever .

The mid calf rain boots make her calves look huge .
---
Anna in the background looks twice her age 😂
---
The Mackenzie napkin rings look awful on the table.
---
She says her new saying is “shake yer tits it’s Friday”.

What a coarse way to open a vlog! Such a coarse remark .

I wonder what all the OAP viewers think 😂

On another note the contouring is worse than ever .

The mid calf rain boots make her calves look huge .
---
Anna in the background looks twice her age 😂

She names the water glasses - again . Yes we know they cost hundreds each no need to go on #Nuevo rich !
---
The Mackenzie napkin rings look awful on the table.
---
The water glasses are named again - yes we know they cost hundreds each so Nuevo rich darling !

It’s a boring vlog
---
How awful are these granny trousers - they make her look so wide
---
1999 called and it wants its white top with lacy sleeves back 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Has everyone stopped watching her vlogs?. I’m at the stage where I fwd through 90% so I’m nearly there .

Has everyone stopped watching her vlogs?. I’m at the stage where I fwd through 90% so I’m nearly there .
Yes! I opened hers yesterday, after FF’ing through after she squealed and almost made me lose my hearing in the last video, and I couldn’t do it. I again open it, a few minutes in and I just FF through the entire thing (do I think they get better?!). She really needs to refine how she presents herself, and get a life of her own, she reminds me of a spoiled tween mixed w a QVC presenter gone nuts. Something just isn’t there for me anymore and made me sour very quickly.

Reactions: 7
Yes! I opened hers yesterday, after FF’ing through after she squealed and almost made me lose my hearing in the last video, and I couldn’t do it. I again open it, a few minutes in and I just FF through the entire thing (do I think they get better?!). She really needs to refine how she presents herself, and get a life of her own, she reminds me of a spoiled tween. Something just isn’t there for me anymore and made me sour very quickly.
That squeal got me too!. Eek!. The ffwd button is very handy

losing the will to live watching her though , you are right she never changes

I’m surprised at this Leo has liked Lydia’s post . Lydia being a social pariah with influencers , a person Leo would be best to avoid

Why is she always drunk? Is it because she has no job, no family and pretty much does f*ck all?

Why is she always drunk? Is it because she has no job, no family and pretty much does f*ck all?
I’d say so yes 😂 also the mother is never short of a drink in her hand. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
---
Halloween outfit was dire!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here we go the sunrise was spectacular and spine tingling…. - has anyone else felt their spine tingle?. Ever? No , nor me 😂 so OTT
---
We really need a lecture on being greener and buying an electric car by a young woman who drives a range rover vogue with a big polluting engine .

meanwhile she’s ageing before our very eyes
---
Lecture on Leo ! But reality is the distances electric cars will travel are nothing like what manufacturers claim. The chargers out and about are few and far between and when they have them there’s often big queues . We simply haven’t got the infrastructure in place for this .
---
Yet again she dives straight in to stroke strangers dogs
---
Without asking
---
Mark looks either p&ssed or pleased with himself not sure which. If it’s the latter it’s because he’s hit the financial jackpot marrying her 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Looking at her last two posts one has 250 likes she must be buying likes her last more recent post has over 1k likes … we see you Leonora!!!

Reactions: 1
I think once people have seen the parents house decorated for Xmas most will be tuning out during vlogmas. I can’t see how she can come up with the content . Not when she struggles like she does to do 1-2 a week

I can’t watch tonight. Her screeching , squealing stories are enough to put even me off . Just awful. And another boring predictable post where she’s in a gown most people may only wear once a year everything’s just OTT and totally unnecessary and attention seeking . I’m out !.

How boring you have to be to consider a Princess Fiona costume " a crazy next level hilarious costume "

Reactions: 6
It's from Shrek ! 😂 😂
Oh! Now I know of shrek but haven’t watched it !. Why didn’t Mark go as Shrek 😂 might have been funnier. In a way him dressing as a coffered spoilt prince is the same as what he does every normal day of his life anyway.

Gosh, Leo does love herself, doesn't she ? We should alll love ourselves, but this girl has loves herself a bit too much, it's just cringe.
These days everyone's a model, aren't they. :rolleyes:

Gosh, Leo does love herself, doesn't she ? We should alll love ourselves, but this girl has loves herself a bit too much, it's just cringe.
These days everyone's a model, aren't they. :rolleyes:
100%

thinks shes better than she actually is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.