Leonora Smee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1659865762479.png

They don’t exactly look far apart in age

And this is taken from her Facebook in 2012, wouldn’t say she looks much younger than 17?

I honestly went to school with her, I can confirm she would have finished school in summer 2013 as that’s when I did

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1479321
They don’t exactly look far apart in age

And this is taken from her Facebook in 2012, wouldn’t say she looks much younger than 17?

I honestly went to school with her, I can confirm she would have finished school in summer 2013 as that’s when I did
Yeah I went to school with her brother. Be careful posting pictures of yourself on Tattle…!

Reactions: 2
Just watched the latest boring vlog. I don't know who is the most smug looking between her and her husband.. "LeonoraSmug" more like !

Reactions: 1
That orchard was incredible and so is the garden! though someone should really buy her a thesaurus so she can use other words besides beautiful and amazing.

Reactions: 7
She really built up that "surprise" and wanted everyone to think she had a pregnancy announcement. Instead, it was a matching mother and daughter dress. LOL forever.

Do we think she was actually paid by Belmond to promote the hotel they all stayed at in Mallorca - the ‘paid partnership’ tag implies so but she might be bluffing…
A623B041-5EA5-45E9-BAE6-3552157761ED.jpeg

The fiends being forced to watch the wedding video, they look so uncomfortable, so cringy my teeth hurt 😬

Reactions: 5
The fiends being forced to watch the wedding video, they look so uncomfortable, so cringy my teeth hurt 😬
its utter cringe indeed!

I think she may of been having a slight dig at josies cafe au last dahlias when she proclaimed that the ones in her friends garden are the best shes seen.. surely she has a nosy at Josie

Reactions: 4
Nipped over from the Lydia thread ... Glad to see Leonora has a thread, but she's so boring (like Leonie) that I predict one will last for ages!! I followed Leonora for a while but unfollowed her due to her boring wedding posts, creepy looking husband and constant holiday snaps . Nothing interesting or unique about her content and her "country style" has already been done to death by Josie and everyone's favourite Country Grandmother, Lydia. Let's see if she manages to spend her way to a loyal audience!!

I also thought she was in her late 30's at the very least. I seriously cannot believe she's in her 20's. I'm in my 40's and thought she was probably near to my age!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nipped over from the Lydia thread ... Glad to see Leonora has a thread, but she's so boring (like Leonie) that I predict one will last for ages!! I followed Leonora for a while but unfollowed her due to her boring wedding posts, creepy looking husband and constant holiday snaps . Nothing interesting or unique about her content and her "country style" has already been done to death by Josie and everyone's favourite Country Grandmother, Lydia. Let's see if she manages to spend her way to a loyal audience!!

I also thought she was in her late 30's at the very least. I seriously cannot believe she's in her 20's. I'm in my 40's and thought she was probably near to my age!!
I think the difference for me at least with Leonora is that she IS actually a country girl (or rather, a horse girl). Whereas obvs with Josie and Lydia there is more cosplay involved. :LOL: I too find Leonora rather a dull follow though!

Reactions: 6
I think the difference for me at least with Leonora is that she IS actually a country girl (or rather, a horse girl). Whereas obvs with Josie and Lydia there is more cosplay involved. :LOL: I too find Leonora rather a dull follow though!
And let’s be real. She dresses 100x better. She wears (problematic) cute D&G while Teefers wears Amazon and Karen Millen.

Reactions: 6
And let’s be real. She dresses 100x better. She wears (problematic) cute D&G while Teefers wears Amazon and Karen Millen.
To me she acts quite new money with the flashy spending and overdone accent (compared to Amelia Liana who is very wealthy but doesn’t seem insecure enough to put on an act)

Reactions: 1
To me she acts quite new money with the flashy spending and overdone accent (compared to Amelia Liana who is very wealthy but doesn’t seem insecure enough to put on an act)
Amelia is also a particularly flashy spender (with dreadful taste in clothes imo!)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.