Leonora Smee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was quite painful watching her try on those clothes - she's buying her way into being an influencer, as many wealthy people have done (fashion bug blog) is one! She is just so gushing and it is a bit much!

Reactions: 3
4 vlogs in and i'm bored to absolute tears by her. Yikes. I really thought she was going to be a breath of fresh, HONEST, air into the british youtube cuntryside influencer scene. She has the personality of dial tone.
Personality is a dial tone 🤣🤣🤣 Agreed!! Her husband seems a bit creepy too…he’s several years older than her and I can’t for the life of my see what they have in common!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It looks like her husband was born in 1983 (according to his Insta handle) so that would make him 38/39. I think they started dating when she was 19 (although they first met when she was 16) - making him 31/32, which is a massive age gap at that age! It’s creepy to think of man in his early thirties dating a teenager! Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It looks like her husband was born in 1983 (according to his Insta handle) so that would make him 38/39. I think they started dating when she was 19 (although they first met when she was 16) - making him 31/32, which is a massive age gap at that age! It’s creepy to think of man in his early thirties dating a teenager! Gross.
That is vile. It’s a huge red flag! I’d never be okay with that 🤢

Her get ready with me was....very dull. lol I did laugh when she was bathing her dog and he drank the water and she yelled "oh jesus" For some reason I found that extremely funny.

Reactions: 1
I think she has paid to be included in josies videos

How old do we think she is?

I reviewed her horse articles, shes 26.... I honestly thought 36....

Her walk is exaggerated and ridiculous. Her garden is superior to Josie LDN though...

Reactions: 5
I reviewed her horse articles, shes 26.... I honestly thought 36....

Her walk is exaggerated and ridiculous. Her garden is superior to Josie LDN though...
But she's not been the gardener in her garden, that's a professional job or the previous occupiers of that house, those Hydrangeas are mature plants from before they owned the property.

I find her gushiness insincere, like she doesn't have much of a grasp of the English language either. Trying way too hard to be ultra posh as well with the plum voice.

But she's not been the gardener in her garden, that's a professional job or the previous occupiers of that house, those Hydrangeas are mature plants from before they owned the property.

I find her gushiness insincere, like she doesn't have much of a grasp of the English language either. Trying way too hard to be ultra posh as well with the plum voice.
100% also the house is her parents….not hers

Nah it is just her and her husband's house - on Father's day they went and visited her parents and it was a different garden.

Though even if Leonora did none of the work it's still a much nicer garden than Josie's.

Reactions: 4
Nah it is just her and her husband's house - on Father's day they went and visited her parents and it was a different garden.

Though even if Leonora did none of the work it's still a much nicer garden than Josie's.

She said on a story they live in guest house in her parents plot of land

• Wow
Finally a thread on Leonora Smug. That isn’t her house it’s her parents. I know the house in hambledon. I once asked her where she lived and she said in the guest house in her parents garden even after she married that creepy guy who is massively older than her. Bit strange isn’t it? A married couple living at home. She’s 23/24 he’s knocking on 40. Several failed directorships and the companies had no money to speak of.
I’m assuming her parents finance everything as she doesn’t have a proper career outside of influencing and vapid shopping afternoons at Bicester village.
I think I once said she should show a bit more humility as the constant “aren’t I clever?” Attitude actually isn’t very attractive when you know this person has worked for nothing. Everything handed to her on a silver platter. I’m sure she would post one of her inspiring fridge magnet quotes if she thought anybody doubted her authenticity.

I also don’t understand constantly posting her wedding photos. Even doing stories on them. Yes you had a lavish wedding… what is she expecting? Comes across as childish. Says that people constantly ask to see wedding photos yet they litter her account.
What she means is she wants to remind everybody how much money her family has. I find her nauseating my husband said she one of those girls who thinks she’s utterly gorgeous when she’s actually quite ordinary.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Finally a thread on Leonora Smug. That isn’t her house it’s her parents. I know the house in hambledon. I once asked her where she lived and she said in the guest house in her parents garden even after she married that creepy guy who is massively older than her. Bit strange isn’t it? A married couple living at home. She’s 23/24 he’s knocking on 40. Several failed directorships and the companies had no money to speak of.
I’m assuming her parents finance everything as she doesn’t have a proper career outside of influencing and vapid shopping afternoons at Bicester village.
I think I once said she should show a bit more humility as the constant “aren’t I clever?” Attitude actually isn’t very attractive when you know this person has worked for nothing. Everything handed to her on a silver platter. I’m sure she would post one of her inspiring fridge magnet quotes if she thought anybody doubted her authenticity.

I also don’t understand constantly posting her wedding photos. Even doing stories on them. Yes you had a lavish wedding… what is she expecting? Comes across as childish. Says that people constantly ask to see wedding photos yet they litter her account.
What she means is she wants to remind everybody how much money her family has. I find her nauseating my husband said she one of those girls who thinks she’s utterly gorgeous when she’s actually quite ordinary.
Exactly what I’ve been saying for ages! She is SMUG no humility at all

Do we know how she met her husband or how they started going out?

went to school with her. Her parents had to come in to request that she does less GCSEs than everyone else - she only has 7 I think and failed 1 or 2 whereas they standard / minimum for our school was to do 9. For example her parents requested that she doesn’t do a language for GCSE

She 27 btw (born in either 1994 or 1995 - that school year basically)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Do we know how she met her husband or how they started going out?

went to school with her. Her parents had to come in to request that she does less GCSEs than everyone else - she only has 7 I think and failed 1 or 2 whereas they standard / minimum for our school was to do 9. For example her parents requested that she doesn’t do a language for GCSE

She 27 btw (born in either 1994 or 1995 - that school year basically)
I don’t know if she is bc her brother was born in late 1993 so that’s a close gap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.