Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bigm0uth

At the disco is clearly lenn fucking holmes 🤣🤣🤣 so obvious wow promote yourself girl🥴👍🏼

I think she’s rude, boring and so up herself for no reason??? Once encountered her and she was so rude & nasty. Her hair also looks terrible

Reactions: 11

openmind90

After thriving through Only Fans only to later disparage and discredit it, she's indicated over Instagram questions that she might be back on the platform, I guess £ is finally tight. Not everyone has the privilege of being able to opt in and out of being a SW when it suits them!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Are you stupid how can you lot try take the moral high ground when you’ve made this thread all about slagging her off and you’re all in it slagging her off but draw the line at that’s she’s put weight on? How’s that even body shaming saying you’ve “pu weight on” is not a derogatory term but you don’t mind saying everything else, where’s the fucking sense in that
Making the connection between her 'getting uglier' and 'letting herself go and putting on weight' is where the problem is. People put on weight for all sorts of reasons. You can put on weight because you're unwell and you can put on weight because you're recovering from illness. Medication can cause you to put on weight. Suffering from an ED can make you put on weight but so can recovering from one. You can put on weight because of depression and you can put it on because of a better mental state. Plain old life causes you to put on weight. In a society that frowns upon women who are bigger than a size 8, pointing out that someone has put on weight is usually done to insult. Pointing out that Lenn is a foul, nasty narcissist who factually treats her friends and boyfriends awfully doesn't make other people on the thread feel shit but correlating weight gain to her supposedly being ugly now does.

Reactions: 8

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Can someone start An only fans thread on onlyfans.com/moonshine13 her insta is _danniellax
She only has 2k followers on Instagram, she isn’t relevant. This isn’t a forum to hash out your feelings towards someone you know personally 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7

whatstheteab

VIP Member
4C21F7E6-8620-4AC2-AE8A-8A8D3E300F2F.jpeg

I hate that Lenn, as well as other girls on tik tok, make OnlyFans out to be an easy platform to make money on. It’s not. Unless you promote the shit out of it you won’t make 10k in “4 days”. These girls made money quickly because they already had a decent platform to promote it on. The reason you made 10k in 4 days is because a tweet went viral Lenn, not hard work 🙄

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Ok I’m gonna list the things I’ve found to be problematic with her if anyone has any comments or has anything to add please do.
1. she contradicts herself all the time to suit her agenda for likes
2. As i mentioned earlier she retweeted that tweet saying she hates people being means for laughs and engagement which is exactly what she did to get followers
3. She clings on to anyone with clout I watched a few of her lives and in everyone she mentioned anais Gallagher (noels daughter) and some bass player from a band I can’t remember the name of
4. She has tweeted anais Gallagher being like “tell your dad this” “what does your dad think of my T-shirt” (I think it was like a band tee) how weird is that? You wouldn’t do that to your normal friends dad it’s so obviously for clout

5. Again with the clinging, she’s now clinging onto Charlie and his friends that are you tubers. I actually think she’s with charlie as he can teach her YouTube things and editing etc so she can build her youtube
6. The KSI drama, obviously he had his friend Charlie’s best interests at heart and not that I am a KSI fan but he clearly knows a thing or two by his success so he’s not silly
7. She blocks anyone who even slightly disagrees with her
8. She slated only fans girls then realised she would make a mint as she already had so many followers again contradicting herself

Sorry this is long but I have a lot to say
9. She used to tweet about being Bisexual (in my opinion for shock factor) which I never really believed. Then on a live she was asked about it and she said “she definitely wouldn’t say that she is bisexual she wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with a female she’s only ever wanted to be with a man” and then recently I’ve seen her tweet saying she’s bisexual again ??
10. She put BLM stuff in her bio/on her story/ on her page and that very night took it down and went live. When she went live someone asked her why she took it down and she was like it just doesn’t need to be there anymore I did my bit. HARDLY omfg

11. She obviously only did only fans for a quick influx of cash cause she doesn’t do it anymore. Which is fine but after slating only fans girls only to do it for a quick fix doesn’t sit right with me

Over all I just think she’s very problematic and nobody else seems to see it. People love her but then again she has a very young following and blocks anyone who disagrees with her. I think she is young and can learn but on the path she’s on at the minute I don’t see it happening.

she’s obviously lot as relevant as she thinks either since she’s had to come on her stories and basically beg for brand deals

Last edited:

Whosthatonethere

Loads of people from halifax / Huddersfield know her because she’s from there, I know a lot of people around the area - people that went to school and Coll with her. I’ve seen her out a few times one time she came up to me wasted at a local festival and was really strange to me and my mate
Abs no doubt she reads the thread
Really up her self
No one from around us really pays much attention to her
At her following she should be getting brand deals, haven’t checked her engagement but the fact she takes advantage of an onlyfans and a YouTube but not brand deals seems to be a red flag that she’s got shit engagement and has probably bought a lot of followers
Know she’s got quite a lot of only fans money - good on her
The Gallagher daughter got rid of her when she started being pally with gabby brookes - saw herself as a higher talent - rubbing shoulders w the 1975 and now a hemsworth is a step up from an edgy kid from Huddersfield that wants to shag your absent dad
also she was very clearly and weirdly using her for clicks, think she kept her around as a little groupie tbqh

Also she’s got barely any friends and it’s pretty much always been that way since I’ve known her / of her which I always though was quite sad, probably why she turned to social media so heavily - she’s quite shy irl sober but always gets far too fucked so ends up being her weird online really outgoing brash and annoying persona
Nice if she wasn’t like above
Also just so textbook edgy I’m so edgy and quirky I’m one of the boys choose me girls

I think she could be great if she humbled herself a bit and tried to be more genuinely her than a caricature
Overall pretty harmless, doesn’t do anything harmful

honestly don’t body shame it’s not nice!!! she’s a cunt but still. I do think she’s such a pick me, used to always brag about doing drugs and cheating when she was lennzeppelin and she has got on my tits since then

wonder what happened with her friendship with httpjulia?

Reactions: 6

hhheyyyy

As I said before, body shaming effects everyone not just the person you’re body shaming, and no, I’m definitely not stupid

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
At the disco is clearly lenn fucking holmes 🤣🤣🤣 so obvious wow promote yourself girl🥴👍🏼

I think she’s rude, boring and so up herself for no reason??? Once encountered her and she was so rude & nasty. Her hair also looks terrible
I’ve seen her be really rude and make a dick out of people so many times on social media and then recently I’ve seen her retweet being like “people are super mean for likes laughs and engagement. They try their hardest to appeal to strangers its super weird and god knows its not my journey”

I’m like that’s exactly what you did to get Twitter clout????

I’ve seen her out a few times when she lived Leeds and she just seems really immature tbf. Might be due to the fact she’s only young. But just sort of seems like she thinks all eyes are on her, like making a show of herself for attention. Used to follow her but it irked me that she kept tweeting ignorant stuff about being “an alcoholic 🤪” and licking influencers arses.
Do wonder why she goes through so many friendships/relationship

soz she just came up on my insta discover and wanted to see if anyone else found her fucking annoying

Reactions: 5

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
the only fans thing annoyed me cus she got clout for talking about how much she earnt from it and obviously moved to that expensive looking flat in Manchester with the money, then she just stops doing it?
idk a lot about the KSI drama thing do you know a bit more about it? I know he stuck up for Charlie when they broke up before but idk the back story!

her twitter followers make me cringe because they act like she’s a famous celebrity or something and it’s clearly gone to her head she is sooo self obsessed!

Cem75

Spending Christmas Eve in the same pub she seems to spend every day in is quite bleak

hhheyyyy

I can’t believe her tiktok of Guinness being the key to her heart she’s only liked it since hanging out with new friends hahahah
Yeah I literally remember her saying several times it was gross and when she started dating the last fella she said he was grim for liking it lol
Does she have any of her own likes/dislikes/personality or does she just absorb what the people around her do lmao

Cem75

I love how she put an Instagram story saying that she cackles at this forum and sends it to her friends and they all have a big laugh

There is activity on this thread once every few weeks. The second there’s activity you’re off ranting. Stop checking it daily like you very clearly are, you won’t see anything about yourself if you stop seeking it out.

You don’t even have 100 posts about you, because you’re just not that interesting, relax.

it’s always the nobodies who take to their stories to complain about Tattle... most influencers just ignore it cos it just outs them as searching their own name on the reg 🤫

• Haha

orlyb1310

VIP Member
He posted something about wanting to do things for his mental health yesterday , hmm
If this is about Lenn, does she not see a pattern in her behaviour? All of her exes end up having mental health issues because of how poorly she treats them. All of her friendships end within a few months. She is clearly very toxic to be around.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I think she might’ve been expecting to blow up on youtube very quickly like olivia neill because of how popular her onlyfans was and because she’s always been this instagram/twitter girl that people weirdly know of for no reason. I actually found her on youtube a few years ago when I was watching random charity shop hauls (she’s since deleted that video) but I really don’t think her views are all that different to what they were in what must’ve been 2017/2018 so for her to solely rely on the revenue from her channel and a couple of months of OF money which she must’ve beyond spent by now seems very irresponsible :/ ngl would love to know what went on between her and her ex charlie for ksi to call her out so publicly and tell him not to get back together with her

Reactions: 4