Lenn Holmes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah they had a massive fall out over Twitter and it wasn’t pretty. Lenn got made to look absolutely horrendous yet again for treating her mate like tit.
Classic elenor 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🥴 she was crazy on Twitter. I saw her post about Skye or comment on her stuff recently so they must be amicable. What a toxic silly little girl

She’s actually lost thousands of followers in the last few months as well which I think is interesting

Hello how do you make another separate thread for social media influencer, she’s not really same league as lenn but she’s got a lot of followers. her insta is emmykaat And her twitter’s punkflop, she’s got a lot of followers and blew up with covers on YouTube.. would love to know what you lot think about her talking about lenn is draining she’s not worth our time

Iona Skye is the girl I was thinking of yesterday - the one who she was friends with just to get into gigs and that. Think I said she was a music journalist but she’s a photographer, oops. Must’ve missed their big twitter fall out ffs how disappointing. I remember they used to be out drinking EVERY night. Even at uni, most people don’t drink every single day and the ones that do always seem to have issues bless them. Anyway I remember seeing this picture at the time and being like wtf cos it looks absolutely nothing like anything Lenn has uploaded of herself. So catfishy…

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hello how do you make another separate thread for social media influencer, she’s not really same league as lenn but she’s got a lot of followers. her insta is emmykaat And her twitter’s punkflop, she’s got a lot of followers and blew up with covers on YouTube.. would love to know what you lot think about her talking about lenn is draining she’s not worth our time
no idea who that is, sorry.
Anyway I remember seeing this picture at the time and being like wtf cos it looks absolutely nothing like anything Lenn has uploaded of herself. So catfishy…
Omggg that doesn’t look anything like her!! She definitely know her angles

Tbh i don’t think it’s about angels she’s just got really ugly And like i said earlier that’s when she were really cool now she’s just a leach that don’t have an actual personality but as far as what she looks like yeah massive difference that’s what happens when you let yourself go and put weight on, would love to know what her boyfriend sees in her i really would

She just uploaded this

Attachments

Last edited:
I know of her, she use to be friends with lenn as they went to the same uni. I know friends of friends of them.
I don’t get why you would want to make a thread for Emma. She isn’t an influencer and doesn’t make any content anymore

But how’s she any different to lenn and other influencers i don’t get it, she’s got 20k followers she’s got over 100k subs on YouTube that’s more than lenn, if she weren’t special she wouldn’t have that many followers and subscribers

Iona Skye is the girl I was thinking of yesterday - the one who she was friends with just to get into gigs and that. Think I said she was a music journalist but she’s a photographer, oops. Must’ve missed their big twitter fall out ffs how disappointing. I remember they used to be out drinking EVERY night. Even at uni, most people don’t drink every single day and the ones that do always seem to have issues bless them. Anyway I remember seeing this picture at the time and being like wtf cos it looks absolutely nothing like anything Lenn has uploaded of herself. So catfishy…
iona skyes ex bf married her mum lol

• Wow
Tbh Lenn is in her early 20s. Her body is going to naturally change and I don’t think that’s ‘letting herself go’. She never looked like how she does on Instagram in the first place, it’s just more apparent now that she’s older and the difference is more stark. There are plenty of reasons why she’s a twit but her body maturing is natural. I’m about 10 months younger than her and it does make you feel a bit tit about yourself when you notice your metabolism slowing down and your clothes not fitting properly anymore despite not really changing your lifestyle much.

Reactions: 4
But how’s she any different to lenn and other influencers i don’t get it, she’s got 20k followers she’s got over 100k subs on YouTube that’s more than lenn, if she weren’t special she wouldn’t have that many followers and subscribers
She doesn’t post on her YouTube anymore and she doesn’t want to be famous. Most of her followers are inactive as she gets about 600 likes vs her 12k followers. If you want to make a thread go ahead but why would you want to talk about her?

what’s everyone think about Lenn’s boyfriend
He cringes me out, especially on their TikTok

Tbh Lenn is in her early 20s. Her body is going to naturally change and I don’t think that’s ‘letting herself go’. She never looked like how she does on Instagram in the first place, it’s just more apparent now that she’s older and the difference is more stark. There are plenty of reasons why she’s a twit but her body maturing is natural. I’m about 10 months younger than her and it does make you feel a bit tit about yourself when you notice your metabolism slowing down and your clothes not fitting properly anymore despite not really changing your lifestyle much.
If it were the other way round she wouldn’t be here defending you like you did, she’s a stuck up slag and remember she used to call people all sorts on twitter for likes especially ugly so who cares how lenn feels

She doesn’t post on her YouTube anymore and she doesn’t want to be famous. Most of her followers are inactive as she gets about 600 likes vs her 12k followers. If you want to make a thread go ahead but why would you want to talk about her?

He cringes me out, especially on their TikTok
Yeah i think Charlie were better this guys just a melt

Attachments

honestly don’t body shame it’s not nice!!! she’s a bleep but still. I do think she’s such a pick me, used to always brag about doing drugs and cheating when she was lennzeppelin and she has got on my tits since then

wonder what happened with her friendship with httpjulia?

Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s not really about Lenn, body shaming her effects everyone because I’m definitely bigger than her so reading someone basically saying she’s chubby isn’t nice lol.

that picture up her skirt she just posted on her story feels a bit weird though there’s something about her being provocative that feels unlike her ??? I know she used to do only fans and stuff but she never comes across as like ‘sexy’ anymore if you get me, she doesn’t post things like that anymore so seems a bit out of the blue

Are you stupid how can you lot try take the moral high ground when you’ve made this thread all about slagging her off and you’re all in it slagging her off but draw the line at that’s she’s put weight on? How’s that even body shaming saying you’ve “pu weight on” is not a derogatory term but you don’t mind saying everything else, where’s the bleeping sense in that

Reactions: 1
As I said before, body shaming effects everyone not just the person you’re body shaming, and no, I’m definitely not stupid

Reactions: 6
Are you stupid how can you lot try take the moral high ground when you’ve made this thread all about slagging her off and you’re all in it slagging her off but draw the line at that’s she’s put weight on? How’s that even body shaming saying you’ve “pu weight on” is not a derogatory term but you don’t mind saying everything else, where’s the bleeping sense in that
Making the connection between her 'getting uglier' and 'letting herself go and putting on weight' is where the problem is. People put on weight for all sorts of reasons. You can put on weight because you're unwell and you can put on weight because you're recovering from illness. Medication can cause you to put on weight. Suffering from an ED can make you put on weight but so can recovering from one. You can put on weight because of depression and you can put it on because of a better mental state. Plain old life causes you to put on weight. In a society that frowns upon women who are bigger than a size 8, pointing out that someone has put on weight is usually done to insult. Pointing out that Lenn is a foul, nasty narcissist who factually treats her friends and boyfriends awfully doesn't make other people on the thread feel tit but correlating weight gain to her supposedly being ugly now does.

Reactions: 8
I forgot about httpjulia, she probably realised how much of a narcissist Eleanor is like everyone else eventually does

Does anyone remember before lenn blew up she had actual friends that she fucked off as soon as she blew up and got followers, she actually used to be mates with someone called hope, hope ramsden before lenn started making mates piggybacking off her twitter followers and befriending influencers then she just stopped following her off twitter and insta, unless you’ve got followers she don’t care about you

this is the last time they ever spoke i think

Attachments