Lenn Holmes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only has friends if she can benefit off them in some way!!! Complete leech. One time she posted a picture of her Brit pop shirt and tweeted Noel Gallaghers daughter "ask your dad does he like my shirt". How fuckin weird. Imagine tweeting your regular non nepo baby friend asking them to show their dad your outfit. She's gross

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember before lenn blew up she had actual friends that she fucked off as soon as she blew up and got followers, she actually used to be mates with someone called hope, hope ramsden before lenn started making mates piggybacking off her twitter followers and befriending influencers then she just stopped following her off twitter and insta, unless you’ve got followers she don’t care about you

this is the last time they ever spoke i think
Do you know lenn, emmy or hope in person. It just seems strange that you’d remember hope when she isn’t an influencer. No shame if you do. It just seems odd you remember hope and want a thread on Emmy when they were all part of the same friendship group

Reactions: 3
What a sad miserable life tho, imagine what her life actually feels like.. it’s easy for you and me to talk about it but imagine.. every single mate you make either leaving you or it’s only one sided.. i can’t imagine if she actually likes her boyfriends mates and band members or if she just puts up with it for her boyfriends sake, it’s a sad life either way

Do you know lenn, emmy or hope in person. It just seems strange that you’d remember hope when she isn’t an influencer. No shame if you do. It just seems odd you remember hope and want a thread on Emmy when they were all part of the same friendship group
No you don’t have to be a genius to connect them all when there’s pictures, tweets and you saying they went to the same uni for me.. And everyone knows who hope is coz it’s the only friend she really had before she really blew up

What a sad miserable life tho, imagine what her life actually feels like.. it’s easy for you and me to talk about it but imagine.. every single mate you make either leaving you or it’s only one sided.. i can’t imagine if she actually likes her boyfriends mates and band members or if she just puts up with it for her boyfriends sake, it’s a sad life either way

No you don’t have to be a genius to connect them all when there’s pictures, tweets and you saying they went to the same uni for me.. And everyone knows who hope is coz it’s the only friend she really had before she really blew up
She had a group of friends before she blew up. It’s when she blew up she lost them.
And the fact you’ve only ever commented on lenns thread makes it seem personal

Reactions: 1
And why are you here
Since you want to make this all about me you can have it back why are you here? What’s lenn done to you
I didn’t say you couldn’t be here 🤣 I only asked do you know these people personal.
But seeing as you asked I don’t like her because of what she did to friends of friends and by that I mean dropping them and her views on covid and partying whilst covid was it
It’s very easy to answer a simple question isn’t it

• Haha
And why are you here
Since you want to make this all about me you can have it back why are you here? What’s lenn done to you
Hey hey heyyyy, there’s no rules against commenting on threads of people you know personally, 23hehehe just asked a question, no need to be so defensive! It’s all good, witch away.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t say you couldn’t be here 🤣 I only asked do you know these people personal.
But seeing as you asked I don’t like her because of what she did to friends of friends and by that I mean dropping them and her views on covid and partying whilst covid was it
It’s very easy to answer a simple question isn’t it
i actually haven’t got a reason to dislike her but she really rubs me the wrong way, i think she’s slimy, she’s full of herself, she thinks she’s better than everyone, coz of how she would make fun of people on twitter And she treats you like a mug if you don’t have any followers, she used to talk to her mum like tit for likes, made fun of her ex for not been able to pay his rent And would sleep with other guys behind Charlie’s back to wind him up but i’m sorry for reacting like that.. i only know all those other people coz everyone uses social media

Seems like she’ll go on a night out with anyone for a bit of clout
How long before she announces she’s moving to London

I think she flips a lot of eBay finds on her depop. Wouldn't be surprised if she was back getting her doot out on only fans

He posted something about wanting to do things for his mental health yesterday , hmm

He posted something about wanting to do things for his mental health yesterday , hmm
If this is about Lenn, does she not see a pattern in her behaviour? All of her exes end up having mental health issues because of how poorly she treats them. All of her friendships end within a few months. She is clearly very toxic to be around.

Reactions: 5
Shes posted jokey tik toks about how toxic she is before, so she’s obv self aware and doesn’t care. Weird imo

• Angry
Reactions: 3