Lenn Holmes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen her out a few times when she lived Leeds and she just seems really immature tbf. Might be due to the fact she’s only young. But just sort of seems like she thinks all eyes are on her, like making a show of herself for attention. Used to follow her but it irked me that she kept tweeting ignorant stuff about being “an alcoholic 🤪” and licking influencers arses.
Do wonder why she goes through so many friendships/relationship

soz she just came up on my insta discover and wanted to see if anyone else found her bleeping annoying

Reactions: 5
Loads of people from halifax / Huddersfield know her because she’s from there, I know a lot of people around the area - people that went to school and Coll with her. I’ve seen her out a few times one time she came up to me wasted at a local festival and was really strange to me and my mate
Abs no doubt she reads the thread
Really up her self
No one from around us really pays much attention to her
At her following she should be getting brand deals, haven’t checked her engagement but the fact she takes advantage of an onlyfans and a YouTube but not brand deals seems to be a red flag that she’s got tit engagement and has probably bought a lot of followers
Know she’s got quite a lot of only fans money - good on her
The Gallagher daughter got rid of her when she started being pally with gabby brookes - saw herself as a higher talent - rubbing shoulders w the 1975 and now a hemsworth is a step up from an edgy kid from Huddersfield that wants to shag your absent dad
also she was very clearly and weirdly using her for clicks, think she kept her around as a little groupie tbqh

Also she’s got barely any friends and it’s pretty much always been that way since I’ve known her / of her which I always though was quite sad, probably why she turned to social media so heavily - she’s quite shy irl sober but always gets far too fucked so ends up being her weird online really outgoing brash and annoying persona
Nice if she wasn’t like above
Also just so textbook edgy I’m so edgy and quirky I’m one of the boys choose me girls

I think she could be great if she humbled herself a bit and tried to be more genuinely her than a caricature
Overall pretty harmless, doesn’t do anything harmful

Reactions: 7
4C21F7E6-8620-4AC2-AE8A-8A8D3E300F2F.jpeg

I hate that Lenn, as well as other girls on tik tok, make OnlyFans out to be an easy platform to make money on. It’s not. Unless you promote the tit out of it you won’t make 10k in “4 days”. These girls made money quickly because they already had a decent platform to promote it on. The reason you made 10k in 4 days is because a tweet went viral Lenn, not hard work 🙄

Literally 🤣 l hate when people do that, especially recently - takes away sm from the struggle of sex workers who aren’t just using it for the novelty (also dw her novelty and the money will dry up once people realise she’s not actually interested in being a sex worker and just wanted to make a quick buck off of Instagram fame - 10 grand goes v fast when you’re travelling, going out constantly and have rent in Manchester to pay)

Reactions: 3
Literally 🤣 l hate when people do that, especially recently - takes away sm from the struggle of sex workers who aren’t just using it for the novelty (also dw her novelty and the money will dry up once people realise she’s not actually interested in being a sex worker and just wanted to make a quick buck off of Instagram fame - 10 grand goes v fast when you’re travelling, going out constantly and have rent in Manchester to pay)
I wonder where she gets her money from as she only seems to have the lounge brand deal at the minute and she doesn't do only fans any longer. As you say, money goes fast when you travel, pay manchester rent and go out a lot. She also seems to buy expensive things

Yeah she’s deleted her socials apart from TikTok. Can’t see her getting a professional career with how much she’s embarrassed herself on social media (like the whole thing: pure cringe)

I wonder where she gets her money from as she only seems to have the lounge brand deal at the minute and she doesn't do only fans any longer. As you say, money goes fast when you travel, pay manchester rent and go out a lot. She also seems to buy expensive things
she had some money coming in from YouTube, I reckon she has some sort of sugar daddy system and up till recently she also got student loan - but yeah I think we’re abt to witness her financial downfall. Or she might stop and start only fans as a way to stay exclusive and get money for a bit longer via that route

she had some money coming in from YouTube, I reckon she has some sort of sugar daddy system and up till recently she also got student loan - but yeah I think we’re abt to witness her financial downfall. Or she might stop and start only fans as a way to stay exclusive and get money for a bit longer via that route
I remember her saying she doesn't do only fans anymore and she was almost laughing about it in a type of "as if" way which to me just confirmed it was a quick fix for cash. She's a joke and a hypocrite

Reactions: 1
Anyone know what happened that caused her to stop doing onlyfans? She mentioned on her insta story that a few people ruined it for her. Was her stuff leaked? 🤔

Anyone know what happened that caused her to stop doing onlyfans? She mentioned on her insta story that a few people ruined it for her. Was her stuff leaked? 🤔
I seen her tweet about her stuff being leaked before but she was very much like "I don't care I put those pictures on the internet myself". I think she was just saying that as an excuse cause she only wanted to do it for a quick fix of money. I think she must read on here as well

Reactions: 2
Anyone know why her and @httpjulia unfollowed each other ?
Did they?? I don't know much about Julia on her own I got to know her through Lenns page but based on past relationships whether that be platonic or romantic I'd say it was lenn in the wrong. She doesn't seem to hold onto relationships for long you have to wonder why that is

I seen her tweet about her stuff being leaked before but she was very much like "I don't care I put those pictures on the internet myself". I think she was just saying that as an excuse cause she only wanted to do it for a quick fix of money. I think she must read on here as well
It’s more fun than that tbh, basically someone bought a subscription to her OF then proceeded to send the most raunchy photos to her own brother.

She tweeted about it briefly but yeah, that’s the main reason she stopped doing that.

It’s more fun than that tbh, basically someone bought a subscription to her OF then proceeded to send the most raunchy photos to her own brother.

She tweeted about it briefly but yeah, that’s the main reason she stopped doing that.
I don’t think that was the reason? iirc she still did it for a while after that because obviously it was bringing in more subs

Can someone start An only fans thread on onlyfans.com/moonshine13 her insta is _danniellax
She only has 2k followers on Instagram, she isn’t relevant. This isn’t a forum to hash out your feelings towards someone you know personally 🙄

• Haha