Lenn Holmes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she talk to her mom like crap lol that screenshot of their conversation on her stories is so cringe

Reactions: 2
Seems like she has zero friends as per usual, what a prev poster said is so true she quite literally can’t keep any friendships

👀👀👀 I mean did you see her cuss out her friend on her story today? So strange

• Wow
Pretty sure a requirement of being her friend is having 15k plus followers. Like pretty sure she isn’t friends with anyone that won’t bring her clout lmaooooo

she actually is acting and looking mentally unhinged on her stories lately, in an effort to be seen as quirky or cool. Girl put the phone down

Reactions: 3
she actually is acting and looking mentally unhinged on her stories lately, in an effort to be seen as quirky or cool. Girl put the phone down
I think underneath her attempts to come across like that she's probably really unhappy. She can't keep a friendship for more than 5 mins either and as someone said before they need to have at least 15k followers. Pathetic

I think underneath her attempts to come across like that she's probably really unhappy. She can't keep a friendship for more than 5 mins either and as someone said before they need to have at least 15k followers. Pathetic
That’s legit her problem though she’s always looking to gain something from these friendships. I do feel sorry for her, imagine ur whole existence being a fake personality to impress ‘cool people’ on Instagram.

Reactions: 3
That’s legit her problem though she’s always looking to gain something from these friendships. I do feel sorry for her, imagine ur whole existence being a fake personality to impress ‘cool people’ on Instagram.
I feel sorry for her in that way as well but she constantly uses people and loves to act like she's never in the wrong. All her videos that she tries to pass off as spontaneous or edgy on tiktok or insta are so planned and performative... so fake! The She's a massive hypocrite as well, glad she's off twitter😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
And also upping and moving every 2 seconds to try keep yourself happy because she has no job or direction in like except acting quirky 🥴

She’s deffo reading this thread 😂😂
Why did she reference it or smth?

I love how she put an Instagram story saying that she cackles at this forum and sends it to her friends and they all have a big laugh

There is activity on this thread once every few weeks. The second there’s activity you’re off ranting. Stop checking it daily like you very clearly are, you won’t see anything about yourself if you stop seeking it out.

You don’t even have 100 posts about you, because you’re just not that interesting, relax.

it’s always the nobodies who take to their stories to complain about Tattle... most influencers just ignore it cos it just outs them as searching their own name on the reg 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t she post on here right at the start of the thread?? I’m sure I responded basically telling her the thread had little / no activity until she posted herself 😂

ETA - she didn’t post here sorry, she posted on Twitter. My bad.

Reactions: 1