Lenn Holmes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her next male victim who she’s gonna either bore the duck out of (she’s got no interesting qualities) or duck over: I present to u @natwaters_

Reactions: 2
I hate this girls content, only managed to follow her for about 2weeks lol, why does she have followers?

I hate this girls content, only managed to follow her for about 2weeks lol, why does she have followers?
Purely from the only fans that she now chats tit about people having lmao

Tbf I think most of them are fake / inactive / old / bots / bought. Makes sense because I have influencer friends with 15k - 100k and by the 50 mark you’d be flooded with sponsorships - but she clearly isn’t and we know that because whenever she has been on the future she’s abs pushed it to death and “influencing” is her career so why wouldn’t she do that?? probably because her engagement is shocking sometimes only getting 2,000 to 7,000 likes 😨- for an account with 50k getting bad engagement AND highly fluctuating engagement is a red flag for companies 🚩

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
After thriving through Only Fans only to later disparage and discredit it, she's indicated over Instagram questions that she might be back on the platform, I guess £ is finally tight. Not everyone has the privilege of being able to opt in and out of being a SW when it suits them!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
After thriving through Only Fans only to later disparage and discredit it, she's indicated over Instagram questions that she might be back on the platform, I guess £ is finally tight. Not everyone has the privilege of being able to opt in and out of being a SW when it suits them!
Don’t know why she gave it up in the first place if it was something she was comfortable with doing. Surely you’d want to maintain a good income when you’re moving into a city centre apartment for the foreseeable rather than live off a couple of months OF earnings and YouTube revenue which can’t be huge.

Reactions: 4
Don’t know why she gave it up in the first place if it was something she was comfortable with doing. Surely you’d want to maintain a good income when you’re moving into a city centre apartment for the foreseeable rather than live off a couple of months OF earnings and YouTube revenue which can’t be huge.
I feel like she was banking on being a good influencer / getting clout from her ex and then when all that didn’t work out she’s finally decided she ain’t gnna be able to afford this lifestyle for long the rate she’s going.... how ironic after her slander of only fans and that news paper article ..... willing to bet she’ll move into her mums soon

I feel like she was banking on being a good influencer / getting clout from her ex and then when all that didn’t work out she’s finally decided she ain’t gnna be able to afford this lifestyle for long the rate she’s going.... how ironic after her slander of only fans and that news paper article ..... willing to bet she’ll move into her mums soon
I see she signed with an agency

Reactions: 1
I think she might’ve been expecting to blow up on youtube very quickly like olivia neill because of how popular her onlyfans was and because she’s always been this instagram/twitter girl that people weirdly know of for no reason. I actually found her on youtube a few years ago when I was watching random charity shop hauls (she’s since deleted that video) but I really don’t think her views are all that different to what they were in what must’ve been 2017/2018 so for her to solely rely on the revenue from her channel and a couple of months of OF money which she must’ve beyond spent by now seems very irresponsible :/ ngl would love to know what went on between her and her ex charlie for ksi to call her out so publicly and tell him not to get back together with her

Reactions: 4
She made a joke about a sugar daddy funding her life I wouldn't be surprised honestly cause she doesn't have any brand deals or anything really does she

Reactions: 1
nah she is back on OF, her profile pic on it is her latest ig post

i'd recommend you lot listen to charlie's podcast, in the last episode he opened up quite a bit about their relationship and how toxic she was.

• Sad
he tried to come on here and defend her and his account got blocked? is that even possible lol?

that's really interesting because he pretty much reiterated everything we've noticed about her, that she cant keep any friends, that she's toxic and narcissistic etc. it just goes to show you cant hide behind an online persona people can see right through you.
i feel terrible for him, as someone who's been in a relationship with a narc i fully relate to everything he said

i hope she grows up and reevaluates her behaviour after this, but then again narc's never change

Last edited:
  • Heart
i'd recommend you lot listen to charlie's podcast, in the last episode he opened up quite a bit about their relationship and how toxic she was.

Can someone give an idea of when he talks about her, not keen on watching an hour lol

Can someone give an idea of when he talks about her, not keen on watching an hour lol
from 1:01:45 he starts :)

it's quite long btw but the summary is their relationship was toxic, charlie describes her as a narcissist and "she's very much the main character in her own life", she messed him around saying she wants him back then going cold on him again. he fell into a depression and contemplating suicide when they broke up. she would lie to him about sleeping with other lads and get mad at him for doing the same thing when they weren't even together. he describes her as constantly floating around friendship groups and says it's her fault she can't keep any friends. one of her ex best friends would reach out to him with things she'd done to other people and to him. apparently the last time she spoke to him was an abusive voice note because he had his girl best mate in his music video.

Last edited: