Lenn Holmes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone please make a thread on Lenn Holmes under Influencers? she's an up and coming youtuber, quite twitter famous and started an onlyfans which got her an article in the newspaper for making 15k in the first week. she also dates another youtuber called Roxxburgh

also has interactions with anastasia and other influencers/youtubers in that group so have a feeling she"ll blow up soon

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVJYH1ADMR1GgY_12dZeoMQ her channel
https://www.instagram.com/lenn.holmes/?hl=en insta

I quite like her wish she’d upload more to her YouTube as she’s different to other influencers and keeps it mostly real

Reactions: 2
I used to really like her but the more I watched her lives on Instagram / read her tweets, the more I have realised she says things that suit her agenda at the time and then contradicts herself later. I also think she clings on to anyone with a bit of fame about them which puts me off her a lot. I think she’s young though like 21? So maybe she will learn

Reactions: 4
At the disco is clearly lenn bleeping holmes 🤣🤣🤣 so obvious wow promote yourself girl🥴👍🏼

I think she’s rude, boring and so up herself for no reason??? Once encountered her and she was so rude & nasty. Her hair also looks terrible

Reactions: 11
At the disco is clearly lenn bleeping holmes 🤣🤣🤣 so obvious wow promote yourself girl🥴👍🏼

I think she’s rude, boring and so up herself for no reason??? Once encountered her and she was so rude & nasty. Her hair also looks terrible
I’ve seen her be really rude and make a dick out of people so many times on social media and then recently I’ve seen her retweet being like “people are super mean for likes laughs and engagement. They try their hardest to appeal to strangers its super weird and god knows its not my journey”

I’m like that’s exactly what you did to get Twitter clout????

Reactions: 6

Wtf? I started a thread cus I’ve followed her for a while and she really started to irritate me so in order to make a thread I had to write a description on her. don’t see the need for the unnecessary rudeness

aside from that I agree with everything youve said about her so
she is one of the most obnoxious twitter users I’ve ever come across and she refers to herself in third person it’s embarrassing

Ok I’m gonna list the things I’ve found to be problematic with her if anyone has any comments or has anything to add please do.
1. she contradicts herself all the time to suit her agenda for likes
2. As i mentioned earlier she retweeted that tweet saying she hates people being means for laughs and engagement which is exactly what she did to get followers
3. She clings on to anyone with clout I watched a few of her lives and in everyone she mentioned anais Gallagher (noels daughter) and some bass player from a band I can’t remember the name of
4. She has tweeted anais Gallagher being like “tell your dad this” “what does your dad think of my T-shirt” (I think it was like a band tee) how weird is that? You wouldn’t do that to your normal friends dad it’s so obviously for clout

5. Again with the clinging, she’s now clinging onto Charlie and his friends that are you tubers. I actually think she’s with charlie as he can teach her YouTube things and editing etc so she can build her youtube
6. The KSI drama, obviously he had his friend Charlie’s best interests at heart and not that I am a KSI fan but he clearly knows a thing or two by his success so he’s not silly
7. She blocks anyone who even slightly disagrees with her
8. She slated only fans girls then realised she would make a mint as she already had so many followers again contradicting herself

Sorry this is long but I have a lot to say
9. She used to tweet about being Bisexual (in my opinion for shock factor) which I never really believed. Then on a live she was asked about it and she said “she definitely wouldn’t say that she is bisexual she wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with a female she’s only ever wanted to be with a man” and then recently I’ve seen her tweet saying she’s bisexual again ??
10. She put BLM stuff in her bio/on her story/ on her page and that very night took it down and went live. When she went live someone asked her why she took it down and she was like it just doesn’t need to be there anymore I did my bit. HARDLY omfg

11. She obviously only did only fans for a quick influx of cash cause she doesn’t do it anymore. Which is fine but after slating only fans girls only to do it for a quick fix doesn’t sit right with me

Over all I just think she’s very problematic and nobody else seems to see it. People love her but then again she has a very young following and blocks anyone who disagrees with her. I think she is young and can learn but on the path she’s on at the minute I don’t see it happening.

she’s obviously lot as relevant as she thinks either since she’s had to come on her stories and basically beg for brand deals

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
the only fans thing annoyed me cus she got clout for talking about how much she earnt from it and obviously moved to that expensive looking flat in Manchester with the money, then she just stops doing it?
idk a lot about the KSI drama thing do you know a bit more about it? I know he stuck up for Charlie when they broke up before but idk the back story!

her twitter followers make me cringe because they act like she’s a famous celebrity or something and it’s clearly gone to her head she is sooo self obsessed!

Reactions: 5
I don’t really know the backstory of the KSI thing but it seems to me that he just sees right though her. And obviously KSI and the sidemen have all done well for themselves to gain the following that they have they probably don’t want clout chasers like lenn Holmes piggy backing off their fame. (Again I’m not a fan of the sidemen or KSI either but you know what I mean). I think KSI just seen through the fact that she is using charlie / his group for fame. (And it is working as well because now his “fans” follow her and support her. Aaaaand charlie can help with her YouTube which she said she wanted to get off the ground)

I just think it’s really obvious she uses people to boost herself I don’t understand how more people don’t see it.

Just had a snoop on her depop as she’s promoting it. Noticed she’s selling her used clothes for more than she bought them for. (I know this because I have some of the same stuff). Poor fools who love her would get that stuff for cheaper if they went on the respective sites

I feel like she tweets every week about her depression and then again to say that’s she’s finally found light. Obviously if she is actually struggling mentally I wish her all the best in her recovery but I feel like I’ve seen the same tweet every week can’t help but feel it’s disingenuous

Reactions: 1
Haven’t read any of the posts yet/never followed her but seen she’s tweeted this

Don't read it then! You don’t have to search your name 😬

had a feeling she would find this thread tbh, seems the type to google herself
not everyone is going to like you when you have a few thousand followers on social media, that's just life. she obviously has a lot of fans and people who love her so focus on that

Reactions: 1
had a feeling she would find this thread tbh, seems the type to google herself
not everyone is going to like you when you have a few thousand followers on social media, that's just life. she obviously has a lot of fans and people who love her so focus on that
Yeh she openly admitted that she searches her own name on the regular.. how self obsessed lmao