Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long term lurker here,I never comment but after seeing yesterdays old tweets she has pushed me over the edge! I’ll take one for the team and email the brands she works with!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So looks like she’s addressed it on her stories? Hi Lek 👋🏼

Sorry for the double post but just got through her million stories about this… so it took her 20+ stories in (no exaggeration) to actually apologise for what she said. And she ‘won’t allow this to define her and tarnish her’. Obviously ended with her crying.

The actual audacity of her to say all this whilst still wearing braids too 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s just as scummy & self centred as her bestie grace. Nice damage control,got ahead of the story huh. Bravo

Reactions: 4
I sent her tweets to her model agency, I didn't want to mention it here earlier (because she reads here), and I wanted to be ahead of her responding 🤭

That was hours ago. Even if they don't reply to me, at least they have seen it already lmao. Now she's responded like 10 hours later, okay girl 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a vague non apology and she used the "it was a song" defence. I don't remember any song saying dark black girls can't wear bright colours.

She's only acting humble because she's worried she'll be cancelled before she's even a thing. And like she said, she's grateful it's coming out when she's a nobody so the backlash is minimal - not so she can rectify it.

Also seems like she's scrubbed her account. Lucky I screenshot this

Screenshot_20220126-015008_Twitter.jpg

One of the few tweets where she's commenting on Grace getting too black after being on holiday. Grace's replies were just laughing it off saying she wants to be as tan as possible with Lek warning her not to get too dark.

Wonder if she feels the same about her mixed black daughters?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What a bleeping hypocrite posting that on Instagram whilst having braids!?? And then the fake tears…. Fuckin hell this woman is revolting

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Shes deleted the tweet now, but we still have the screenshots. She's so fake.

Lekenah, you spend more time watching this thread than you do watching your kids.

What exactly is her job? I hardly think she is an influencer and would earn much.
She really grates on me and so does her narcisstic partner.

Reactions: 2
What exactly is her job? I hardly think she is an influencer and would earn much.
She really grates on me and so does her narcisstic partner.
She’s just a wannabe influencer and goes in HARD on the whole ‘body positivity’ angle and tags literally hundreds of accounts in her posts to get attention. She’s a ‘model’ now too I think? 🙄 In reality she’s a stay at home mum (nothing wrong with that) and her other half is a footballer so obviously pays the bills etc.

And just like that she’s deleted all her stories! Sneaky…

Of course she’s deleted all the stories 😂 she was sat wearing a culturally inappropriate hairstyle talking about saying the N word on Twitter and making racist remarks about what women of colour SHOULD NOT WEAR?!
What an idiot. She needs to just stay off social media

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The bit that got me was when she said her plan was to be “very well known”

what? So you’ll stop at nothing for fame and fortune!! I’ve never heard anyone say that, it sounds so narcissistic and greedy. If you happen to become well known then great but focus on what really matters! God, what a weird mindset. Well known for what? At least have an aspiration to be well known for something, because body positivity isn’t gonna work, as she doesn’t seem to understand the definition of what body positivity is.

the surgery and the planned surgery is her giving in to society, in order to make becoming well known easier, and anyone with half a brain cell can see that a mile off. If you’re pretty, thin, you get more…

she must be miserable. I know I would be, chasing a beauty standard for money and fame.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone screen record it before she deleted?

Anyway, I'm not surprised she said her plan is to be well known, hence why she's tried so many different things, and she know the body positivity community is an easy one to get popular in. She's exploiting everyone.

Last edited:
Did anyone screen record it before she deleted?

Anyway, I'm not surprised she said her plan is to be well known, hence why she's tried so many different things, and she know the body positivity community is an easy one to get popular in. She's exploiting everyone.
Course we did 😂 I knew it would go haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think Grace has unfollowed?

I sent her tweets to her model agency, I didn't want to mention it here earlier (because she reads here), and I wanted to be ahead of her responding 🤭

That was hours ago. Even if they don't reply to me, at least they have seen it already lmao. Now she's responded like 10 hours later, okay girl 👍
Did you get a response?

I think Grace has unfollowed?

Did you get a response?
No, I messages on IG and haven't got a response. I thought I'd be patient, but it's been more than a day now, so I think they won't respond at all.

I might have to email them but not sure, what do you guys think?

I sent them the exact screenshots posted here, with a short message.

Reactions: 1
No, I messages on IG and haven't got a response. I thought I'd be patient, but it's been more than a day now, so I think they won't respond at all.

I might have to email them but not sure, what do you guys think?

I sent them the exact screenshots posted here, with a short message.
I would email them with the screenshots

Reactions: 1
She’s just a wannabe influencer and goes in HARD on the whole ‘body positivity’ angle and tags literally hundreds of accounts in her posts to get attention. She’s a ‘model’ now too I think? 🙄 In reality she’s a stay at home mum (nothing wrong with that) and her other half is a footballer so obviously pays the bills etc.

And just like that she’s deleted all her stories! Sneaky…
So not only did she bury her apology in a feature length insta story, be vague about it, make herself the victim then call the person "crappy" for bringing awareness to HER racist and homophobic comments... She's deleted so barely anyone will see.

So apologetic and accountable!

I would email them with the screenshots
Yeah I think email is best but I'm not great at composing emails lol. Emails should be worded good. Even if they ignore me again, at least they will know what type of person she is.

Is anyone here good at emails?

They have an email form on their website.

But also have email for bookings only. But if we have to use those emails, then so be it!

[email protected] & [email protected]