Leila Stead - theleilarae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hate follow of this problematic women gets harder and harder. I can’t comment on any of her posts as I know she’d block me. It infuriates me that clearly she has illegal documentation. Wish we could find out what hospital her mum is in and alert them to the fact she is using false vax documentation. 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
My hate follow of this problematic women gets harder and harder. I can’t comment on any of her posts as I know she’d block me. It infuriates me that clearly she has illegal documentation. Wish we could find out what hospital her mum is in and alert them to the fact she is using false vax documentation. 🤬🤬🤬
Mum would be in either Robina or GC university hospital if she's in mental health ward.

Reactions: 1
Yep, its either illegal documentation or a super dodgy doctor has signed her off. Or she is just visiting dodgy places. Those horrendous fake nails she is wearing - someone did them right? And if you weren't vaxxed, you couldn't? Europe is sending their unvaccinated into lockdown. God I'd love that - apart from the chaos of protests etc - seeing all those heinous anti-vaxxers having to stay home while the rest swan about would be awesome. Irrelevant anyway - by the end of next year they will have all had it - they're not missing out on their Bali trips!

what terrible person is doing a newborn shoot with a proudly unvaccinated person??

Reactions: 6
How many lunch boxes do we need to see with the awful tip tap tappaty tap nails? Gross. And the insulated box looks like it needs a good scrub.

Reactions: 5
People don't ask you Liela for life advice. And people who have done the 'werk' don't bang on about it and berate others for being 'unhealed'. People just see through your bullshit and don't resognate with your utter childish antics. They question you and you only reply in anger not common sense.
Tarahs whole job in life is to 'announce' things on instagram. So every tiny little life detail must be made into a huge production. This is how she gets validation and 'seen'. Tarahs life is a performance one she can't keep hold of because she lies and contradicts herself constantly. So Tarah if you honestly think you are the epitome of love and light then go at it. You're are showing us all with more than 3 brain cells and those with common sense and manners what not to do.

I noticed on her post yesterday there was a comment from someone asking if the gofundme was remaining closed as she wanted to donate. Comment is no longer there.

wonder how long she will go before she addresses it. It’s still in her bio.
Surely she doesn’t think people will just forget?!

Reactions: 7
She bases her whole existence on people forgetting what she has said before.

Reactions: 11
Listening to her raving live. God she's an absolute bogan. I always forget til I hear her talking.

ANYWAY. Do you think she actually believes the nonsense she spouts (nurses whispering to her in hallways, all these vaccine injured people jamming the mental health wards, that she put her life on hold for her mum, etc etc)? Or does she do what a lot of compulsive liars and actually lies so much that she actually believes the lies?

She keeps asking for tests and then they tell her how that couldn't be right and obviously she doesn't believe them. Cause yeah, they are doctors and you are not.

She is getting them to discharge her but she is 'quite high needs'. How long is this going to last? Will she actually ever look after her do we think??

Oh no, she has already renegged on that one. She's going to a nursing home. Of course she is. 'Because of Ever's schooling. And my businesses and all that'

Apparently 'all the athlete are dropping like flies on the field'. WTF?! Too funny.

Last edited:
Listening to her raving live. God she's an absolute bogan. I always forget til I hear her talking.

ANYWAY. Do you think she actually believes the nonsense she spouts (nurses whispering to her in hallways, all these vaccine injured people jamming the mental health wards, that she put her life on hold for her mum, etc etc)? Or does she do what a lot of compulsive liars and actually lies so much that she actually believes the lies?

She keeps asking for tests and then they tell her how that couldn't be right and obviously she doesn't believe them. Cause yeah, they are doctors and you are not.

She is getting them to discharge her but she is 'quite high needs'. How long is this going to last? Will she actually ever look after her do we think??

Oh no, she has already renegged on that one. She's going to a nursing home. Of course she is. 'Because of Ever's schooling. And my businesses and all that'

Apparently 'all the athlete are dropping like flies on the field'. WTF?! Too funny.
She can’t share her 'facts' so do your own research.
I don't get it. This time last year mum was a goner and the cancer drugs had put her into a psychosis. But apparently that didn't happen scrap that she was healthy and fine and has not just had cancer she is now Vax injured. Not made up at all to fit your narrative there Tarah??? Hates the Govt but will accept all payments available!!

I honestly think she believes her own lies. She'll fight you till the end. New day new lie new drama to unfold.

I missed the live this afternoon. So is she not taking mum back home with her anymore? So what’s happened to the go fund me funds then? Has she used that to buy my tit to shill on golde?
she’s just a vile human. Watching her stories just before and looks like maybe she’s had her lips done?

I missed the live this afternoon. So is she not taking mum back home with her anymore? So what’s happened to the go fund me funds then? Has she used that to buy my tit to shill on golde?
she’s just a vile human. Watching her stories just before and looks like maybe she’s had her lips done?
She is going back to a nursing home. Which is better than nurse Tarah. Apparently she wants to do a detox on her mum but didn't really give a reason to why she won't now (Tarah didn't want mum cluttering up her house), although Tarah is discharging her. None of it adds up. No mention of the cashola.
My guess is Tarah will chuck her back in her old one in Qld and won't get vaxxed to visit her. Oh it was mums fault because she didn't listen to Tarah because Tarah said this would happen.

She always has that gross white line on inside of lips... Yuck. Wash your mouth Tarah.

What was the name of her daughter's so called business? Is it still up?
Sparkle girl studio. It's still up sadly 'store owned by Ever Lane - a 5 year old mini entrepeneur'. 'Mum decided to honour her passion for products and selling'

Cause year, fuve year olds are big into manifesting and running businesses. And I'm suuuuure any profits will be kept for her!

Meanwhile, it is the fugliest, sparkliest, cheapest looking tat you can imagine. Direct from Alibaba.

Reactions: 7
Tarah thinks Ever is the next Pixie - except she is lacking Roxy's overall intelligence, drive and commercial acumen.

I have been on the receiving end of one of Tarah's toxic outbursts. She is the most aggressive, foul human being. For someone who is one of the "big girls" she seems to care an awful lot about what people in "little forums" say about her.

Reactions: 8
Tarah thinks Ever is the next Pixie - except she is lacking Roxy's overall intelligence, drive and commercial acumen.

I have been on the receiving end of one of Tarah's toxic outbursts. She is the most aggressive, foul human being. For someone who is one of the "big girls" she seems to care an awful lot about what people in "little forums" say about her.
I have had the pleasure a her a handful of times throughout the years by way of her wanting to be apart of the 'cool girl crowd' (I ran a business that dealt with injectables as I am an RN). I'm quite low key and a complete dag in my natural state so she shrugged me off and wouldn't give me time of day and had her nose up in hair when she saw me (not realising I owned the place). She is not a nice person and very rude.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I have had the pleasure a her a handful of times throughout the years by way of her wanting to be apart of the 'cool girl crowd' (I ran a business that dealt with injectables as I am an RN). I'm quite low key and a complete dag in my natural state so she shrugged me off and wouldn't give me time of day and had her nose up in hair when she saw me (not realising I owned the place). She is not a nice person and very rude.
I wish I could say I am surprised that she treated you like that. For someone as woke as she claims to be, you'd think she would know never to judge a book by its cover. She doesn't embody the values that she preaches at all. She is such a sad, angry woman.

I wish I could say I am surprised that she treated you like that. For someone as woke as she claims to be, you'd think she would know never to judge a book by its cover. She doesn't embody the values that she preaches at all. She is such a sad, angry woman.
I h
So what has happened to the GoFund me page? It’s not in her bio anymore. Has she addressed it?
Not that I am aware of. I hope it was declined and she didn't see a cent. She would never admit it was taken down though her ego couldn't handle that.

Reactions: 4
I h
Not that I am aware of. I hope it was declined and she didn't see a cent. She would never admit it was taken down though her ego couldn't handle that.
I hope it was declined too and she didn't get the money. That would be SO WRONG!!

Reactions: 2
I hope it was declined too and she didn't get the money. That would be SO WRONG!!
I hope so too! She’s now gone all quiet again on the topic of her mum. There was no way in hell she was ever planning on having her mum live with her (just like she was going to homeschool Ever) How would she have her soul time? How would she fill her cup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.