Leila Stead - theleilarae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS Leilani, your kid didn’t die, she just started school 🙄. Still so self centred. complaining about how YOU didn’t enjoy your time with her enough and whining about how sad YOU are - anyone would think you’re narcissistic or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only brand new followers would believe any of those stories. I mean… she didn’t have to palm her off to daycare and family every chance she got. It would be nice for Ever if what Leila says is true about treasuring their evenings together and being present for her.

Reactions: 5
FFS Leilani, your kid didn’t die, she just started school 🙄. Still so self centred. complaining about how YOU didn’t enjoy your time with her enough and whining about how sad YOU are - anyone would think you’re narcissistic or something.
" may you always remember the quiet moments of just us" ( and not when mummy was telling at you to shut up because I was doing a live, or when I locked you in your room, or when I threatened to give you a smack, or when I drugged you when you were a baby because I was tired)

Reactions: 10
Wait. Didn’t her child have a few attempts at prep (we call that the year before grade 1 here) last year because “she was so ready and advanced” so she’s writing off those attempts and started her again, presumably in another new school?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There is no way on earth Leila wouldn’t have sent Ever “early” if she had the chance. When does she turn 5 anyway? She will be the first in line for both to be vaccinated if it becomes a requirement for face to face education.

Reactions: 2
Ever started school last year. She just was moved to 3 (4?) different schools in her first year. Her birthday is in June so she was the absolute last month cut-off to get in. I probably would have held my children back. The cut off is 30 June in QLD.

There is no way on earth Leila wouldn’t have sent Ever “early” if she had the chance. When does she turn 5 anyway? She will be the first in line for both to be vaccinated if it becomes a requirement for face to face education.
She turns 6 in June. In QLD technically allowed to have started prep last year (although personally I don’t think ANY child should be at school when they’re only 4)

Ever started school last year. She just was moved to 3 (4?) different schools in her first year. Her birthday is in June so she was the absolute last month cut-off to get in. I probably would have held my children back. The cut off is 30 June in QLD.
That poor child 😩 old Leila using school as free day care no doubt

Reactions: 5
Oh yes that is terribly sad and unsurprising, I mean sometimes it’s suitable for whatever reason for a child to start school when young, although June is really pushing it IMO and we all know Leila was just trying to palm her child off.

Reactions: 3
Ever started school last year so why the crazy posts about it today. What she wrote sounds extremely controlling and shows she needs to part of everything. She’s at school making friends learning and having fun and she’s mourning the loss of her. I think she’s worried with Ever’s access to the outside world she will soon realise her mother is a complete nutcase. Imaging having a mother like that at a teenager. It’s only a matter of time before this school isn’t suitable or she causes a massive fight with teachers or other parents.

Ever started school last year so why the crazy posts about it today. What she wrote sounds extremely controlling and shows she needs to part of everything. She’s at school making friends learning and having fun and she’s mourning the loss of her. I think she’s worried with Ever’s access to the outside world she will soon realise her mother is a complete nutcase. Imaging having a mother like that at a teenager. It’s only a matter of time before this school isn’t suitable or she causes a massive fight with teachers or other parents.
So this isn't the same school she was at after they moved "to the country" a few months ago when Ever was bragging about having her own business & this kid didn't believe her? I think Lie-la is pretending to mourn the loss of her going off to school when we all know she's probably thrilled with her alone time.

So this isn't the same school she was at after they moved "to the country" a few months ago when Ever was bragging about having her own business & this kid didn't believe her? I think Lie-la is pretending to mourn the loss of her going off to school when we all know she's probably thrilled with her alone time.
Maybe this is the school after E was home schooled for 5 minutes last year? For someone who is morning the loss of time with her daughter, she sure didn't stick to the home schooling gig for long.

• Haha
where is she posting now, feel like I’m not seeing any of this stuff she is posting, and I do love a good hate follow 😂

Oh yeah - last year for all 5 minutes she was home-schooling! If she really was missing Ever that much, and wanting their slow mornings back again, why doesn't she do the home-schooling? :unsure:

Ok I think have set up a new thread for her 🤞 this one is about to get locked

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.