Leila Stead - theleilarae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leila also had a falling out with Loved By Emily - she had a magazine and it was the same name as Leila's brand?? I don't remember the specifics but it was quite dramatic.

She has also had multiple sicknesses/health issues - there was breast implant illness which went away after she couldn't get a sponsored explant. She had gluten intolerance and swore off it for 5 minutes, she was going to sell Arbonne about that time too because it 'aligned' with her health issues lol. She had some pelvic issue due to her birth and her midwife made a mistake (obviously), I think she had a back problem that was catastrophic for 5 minutes. She's been on a few weight loss journeys too,and posting the before photo and trying to fit the body positive brand. What else.....?

I remember once she talked about how her mum used to be violent and that's why she had to leave? Had to cut her out of her life? But truly milked her mother's cancer for her own benefit.

Then of course the multiple loves of her life. All lasting less than 6 months and all around Ever after 5 minutes.

Honestly what a ride she is
I also remember her saying after her Mum was diagnosed with Cancer that she was refusing to speak to her so she was done with her…

Reactions: 8
Moving over the NSW border during a pandemic, with no urgent reason to do so..is the ultimate leila fuckery for me.Taking Ever away from her school, father, family ( who provide the only sound care for her)for what!! Shes anti - common sense .so she did it to have a reason to duck up everyone else in Evers life and have something else to whinge about.
The school thing really gets me, I’m almost certain Ever had already been to 2 schools in QLD in her first year of school, because Liela moved to that crappy cupboard and said she wasn’t happy with the original school anyway so she was ok to change schools. Which means she’s now been to 3 different schools all in her first year, plus Liela’s homeschooling or unschooling or whatever she was on about for about 5 minutes.

She never should’ve had a child, apart from being incredibly mentally unwell and also extremely narcissistic, she’s the most self-centered selfish person. I too am a single parent (I guess that makes me the second ever single parent in the world!!!) and I purchased a townhouse 5 years ago with my own hard earned money, in an area with a nice little primary school, as I valued stability and security for him over my own needs. Wouldn’t it’ve been nice for Ever who is not going to be able to have a secure attachment with Liela due to her issues, and has been kept from family/used as a pawn in Liela’s own games, to have at least some stability through school, friends and teachers. She really is just something else.

(I understand sometimes people have no choice but to move their children for various reasons, but obviously Liela’s rationales have zero legitimacy so this different)

Reactions: 15
So where are all the questions that have some through her questions box? Gone very quiet after popping that up

Reactions: 2
So where are all the questions that have some through her questions box? Gone very quiet after popping that up
Tipping they were mostly about the Go Fund Me and what happened to it and she is still getting her lies straight........

Reactions: 6
I must admit I laughed when she posted that one of her "clients" from her mentoring program gave her the LV bag (albeit the cheapest bag in the collection) because she had done 5 times the business or whatever and it was all due to leila's mentoring. :ROFLMAO:
If she is that good why is she not wealthy? Why is she living in a rental in a country town? Just doesn't make sense. I bet she borrowed the bag from someone to take a photo.

Reactions: 4
I must admit I laughed when she posted that one of her "clients" from her mentoring program gave her the LV bag (albeit the cheapest bag in the collection) because she had done 5 times the business or whatever and it was all due to leila's mentoring. :ROFLMAO:
If she is that good why is she not wealthy? Why is she living in a rental in a country town? Just doesn't make sense. I bet she borrowed the bag from someone to take a photo.
Or it could be an AliExpress special 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Leila rabbit hole goes so deep.

Anyway - any money that GFM said it was a scam and deleted it.

Reactions: 3
Okay here’s a quick recap of Leila TaraH’s ex boyfriends who have met Ever in the last few years.

Dan. Single dad to 2 boys. Went out for about 6 weeks, they had the boys and Ever all playing together at Dan’s place, TaraH had (might still have) a Pinterest board called “boys room” dedicated to them. TaraH ridiculed him for being white girl wasted, he built Ever a cubbyhouse for Christmas. They had broken up by New Years Eve. His account is still on private.

Haydn K. TaraH was his side piece. She flaunted him on her socials, took him to a #sp #gifted #ad Brisbane hotel for the weekend, got pregnant. She posted pics of her “6 week bump” then *shock horror* miscarried and celebrated that miscarriage. He is now with his long term partner and they have a baby girl together.

Craig C—-dy . Male life coach, father of 1. Lots of toxic masculinity here. Once again played happy families with Craig, his son and Ever. Dated for 4-6 weeks. He loves the gym and there isn’t much more to say about him. He’s a good time. His Insta is on another level.

Mark Kiwi. Again posting pics of him in bed with Ever, Mark taking Ever out to breakfast dates after 3-4 weeks of dating. Loved to drop the “babe” in lives, show how loved up they were except he looked miserable in every single shot. Think he made it to 2 months of dating but probably got sick of everything being documented. He’s living his best life.

And by far my favourite. Brad Watto. Met in lockdown while he was in NSW and she was in QLD. Dedicated a whole Instagram post about them trying to conceive while he was in another state. Very hot and heavy, he and his unmoving thanks to Botox face seemed to love the attention on Instagram when they finally met in real life. He moved to QLD, went out for about 3-4 months, he played stepdad to Ever, they went on a camper van holiday with all 3 of them in the same camper bed. He took TaraH and Ever back to NSW to meet his family with Ever up the front of the camper van illegally restrained (no child seat or booster seat) while driving long distances. It disgusts me to think of what Ever witnessed while they claim they were desperate for a baby and trying to conceive. He went from being married to a 10 out of 10 eastern suburbs glamour (Belle C) to TaraH.

At least 5 men in pretty quick succession and ever is only 5.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Okay here’s a quick recap of Leila TaraH’s ex boyfriends who have met Ever in the last few years.

Dan. Single dad to 2 boys. Went out for about 6 weeks, they had the boys and Ever all playing together at Dan’s place, TaraH had (might still have) a Pinterest board called “boys room” dedicated to them. TaraH ridiculed him for being white girl wasted, he built Ever a cubbyhouse for Christmas. They had broken up by New Years Eve. His account is still on private.

Haydn K. TaraH was his side piece. She flaunted him on her socials, took him to a #sp #gifted #ad Brisbane hotel for the weekend, got pregnant. She posted pics of her “6 week bump” then *shock horror* miscarried and celebrated that miscarriage. He is now with his long term partner and they have a baby girl together.

Craig C—-dy . Male life coach, father of 1. Lots of toxic masculinity here. Once again played happy families with Craig, his son and Ever. Dated for 4-6 weeks. He loves the gym and there isn’t much more to say about him. He’s a good time. His Insta is on another level.

Mark Kiwi. Again posting pics of him in bed with Ever, Mark taking Ever out to breakfast dates after 3-4 weeks of dating. Loved to drop the “babe” in lives, show how loved up they were except he looked miserable in every single shot. Think he made it to 2 months of dating but probably got sick of everything being documented. He’s living his best life.

And by far my favourite. Brad Watto. Met in lockdown while he was in NSW and she was in QLD. Dedicated a whole Instagram post about them trying to conceive while he was in another state. Very hot and heavy, he and his unmoving thanks to Botox face seemed to love the attention on Instagram when they finally met in real life. He moved to QLD, went out for about 3-4 months, he played stepdad to Ever, they went on a camper van holiday with all 3 of them in the same camper bed. He took TaraH and Ever back to NSW to meet his family with Ever up the front of the camper van illegally restrained (no child seat or booster seat) while driving long distances. It disgusts me to think of what Ever witnessed while they claim they were desperate for a baby and trying to conceive. He went from being married to a 10 out of 10 eastern suburbs glamour (Belle C) to TaraH.

I couldn't remember any of their names but you recapped perfectly.She is a trainwreck and Ever sadly got on the wrong train.

Reactions: 5

What a trip down memory lane.
I especially loved “lover to mark.” As her Insta bio after two weeks of dating.

Brad will always be my favourite trainwreck relationship too.
I will fondly remember them furniture shopping and leila spending an exorbitant amount of money on a dining table, only to massacre it and give us school cafeteria inspo, before promptly moving into the cardboard box airbnb and putting the worlds ugliest (and most expensive) table into storage only a couple of weeks after buying and destroying it, because none of her followers wanted to buy it off of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What has happened to Leila’s dad? She was living with him for quite awhile if I remember correctly, he was her live in babysitter?? She hasn’t said anything about him in ages

What has happened to Leila’s dad? She was living with him for quite awhile if I remember correctly, he was her live in babysitter?? She hasn’t said anything about him in ages
He pops up quite a bit in her comment section (Peter Stead) as he is also a covid denier, he’s obviously not articulate or an intellectual but he does his best to argue with a few people who don’t agree with Liela. Apparently he lost his job as a cleaner for an airline so he might feel justified in his stance against the pandemic?

I have wondered about what kind of man he must be, he left the oldest sister who lives in NZ as her story has been used for content, very sad tale about how she lost her mother in a car accident and then had to live with her step-dad who sexually assaulted her for years after. Liela has frequently said that she and Elle were raised by a single mother and they were poor, had 2nd hand Xmas presents etc.

Where was he when all of this was happening?

He pops up quite a bit in her comment section (Peter Stead) as he is also a covid denier, he’s obviously not articulate or an intellectual but he does his best to argue with a few people who don’t agree with Liela. Apparently he lost his job as a cleaner for an airline so he might feel justified in his stance against the pandemic?

I have wondered about what kind of man he must be, he left the oldest sister who lives in NZ as her story has been used for content, very sad tale about how she lost her mother in a car accident and then had to live with her step-dad who sexually assaulted her for years after. Liela has frequently said that she and Elle were raised by a single mother and they were poor, had 2nd hand Xmas presents etc.

Where was he when all of this was happening?
He more than argues - frequently uses abusive language, especially against women. An absolute charmer. But yes, he may have a personal stance due to his situation. Having said that - cleaning?? In a pandemic? As long as you are vaccinated, I literally couldn’t think of a job that is needed more! We have tripled the cleaning in our office! And the councils I know have entire teams that didn’t exist before. I reckon you could probably get a job in that field!

He more than argues - frequently uses abusive language, especially against women. An absolute charmer. But yes, he may have a personal stance due to his situation. Having said that - cleaning?? In a pandemic? As long as you are vaccinated, I literally couldn’t think of a job that is needed more! We have tripled the cleaning in our office! And the councils I know have entire teams that didn’t exist before. I reckon you could probably get a job in that field!
I don’t follow her so I haven’t seen his latest rants, but what a pig. I agree he could find work anywhere as a cleaner, obviously Liela has inherited his work ethic and foul attitude.

Thanks for the run down! I only know if Mark and Brad. I remember Mark being in her profile 😂
very sad for Ever though. How confusing for her.

every time she goes live I dislike her even more. The way she speaks is disgusting. She is soo aggressive and thinks she’s above everyone. She’s now claiming that her mum returned to work and in the first week she was bullied to get the vaccine, how exactly did she return as she would have had to show proof prior to working. And having job requirements and bullying a different things. I thought she had pulled her mum from hospital last week and that why she had the go fund me, well mums still in hospital and they have told her that it’s mental health related, Leila is claiming this couldn’t be the case…. But it fits the narrative when she’s using it to make her story sound better but now it’s not possible… I think she 100% has a fake exemption or vacc certificate. People always ask her on lives how she’s going out and she says I can’t tell you that but I haven’t changed the way I live my life I won’t wear a mask, I don’t check in and either should you. She’s just a vile human and that has nothing to do with her stance in the vaccine it’s just who she is

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She just goes lower and lower. Can she follow her own timeline of lies? We are supposed to believe an anti covid vaxxer just so happens to all of a sudden have a parents Vax injured? How curious Tarah. What are the odds? Mum had cancer and past mental health issues did she not? Leila Stead Neurological expert should be added to her list of credentials.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.