Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guarantee you all. There will be a link for her gofundme page any day now. Plus she’ll claim the 1k flood relief payment.
Yep, this morning's post about getting hit hard because she can't "work" reeks of a potential GoFundMe.

You can tell in the clip from last night that she finds the noise of the emergency vehicles and aircraft an inconvenience to her precious life, she doesn't give a tit about anyone else, boo hoo poor Liela is tiiiiired. Selfish twit, tell that to the people who have lost everything and haven't slept in days.

And she has the audacity to tell others to check their privilege 🤡

Reactions: 4
So because Aus Post isn’t running that’s stopping her business? What a crock of tit. Customers can still buy things on her website, she can still package up her aliexpress junk. What happened to all your amaaaaaazing ‘repeat’ customers? They don’t understand a postage delay? She’s so desperate to be a victim it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 5
"I will be offline for a few days". Sure Lie-la, sure! I give it half a day. She just wants people to feel sorry for her. And I agree with the others about the GoFundMe popping up anytime now. I hope we can shut it down somehow though. She's beyond scum.

Reactions: 6
Her sister has shared some stupid anti-vax post this morning too 🙄

The unvaccinated will come together to help the community with clean-up, umm did they not care about the community when doctors were pleading for people to get vaccinated??

Honestly go away 😡 how did this family survive through to adulthood ??

I guarantee you all. There will be a link for her gofundme page any day now. Plus she’ll claim the 1k flood relief payment.
Oh surely she would’ve been the first to claim that relief payment 😂😂

I’m still interested as to how her friend dropped off bottles of water if she’s trapped and surrounded by flood waters? 🤔

• Haha
I thought she had multiple income streams and was abundant? Surely she has manifested enough spare cash for a rainy day like she always goes on about?
Isn't that her course?
Now she has no way of making money because of Australia Post? Surely every boss babe who is abundant and professional business women who climbs the corporate ladder has resources and a safety net?
What Tarah you really think people are going to buy your BS? Again thinking she is owed more and is more special than anyone else. She'll be starting a new go fund me, claiming every hardship payment their is and still claim poor me I was a single mum left pregnant. There will be a post soon about how unlucky she is to not have the luxury of a man during these hard times a 'king' to protect her and someone to ease her troubles, because she is the only person to ever be left pregnant and a single mother in the entire world!

There is also a 13 week hardship payment for businesses affected. That won't be good enough and the Government will again be to blame even though she has taken every dollar given to her.

"I will be offline for a few days". Sure Lie-la, sure! I give it half a day. She just wants people to feel sorry for her. And I agree with the others about the GoFundMe popping up anytime now. I hope we can shut it down somehow though. She's beyond scum.
Her mental health will be suffering because you know bad stuff only happens to Tarah.

I’m sure it was a MASSIVE day tarah, laying in bed and fretting about not having a bath to film your feet in. You stopped to check the welfare of homeless people? File that under Never Happened.
Umm it was indigenous homeless people because she is an empathetic warrier.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well the ‘staying offline for a few days’ lasted 5 hours. Can she stick to anything??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So because Aus Post isn’t running that’s stopping her business? What a crock of tit. Customers can still buy things on her website, she can still package up her aliexpress junk. What happened to all your amaaaaaazing ‘repeat’ customers? They don’t understand a postage delay? She’s so desperate to be a victim it’s disgusting.
Her junk from china will now be held up so she probably doesn’t have anything to post, all of those (and by all, I mean 2) pre-sale orders she has taken payment for will be weeks away. So much fakery in pretending to be a devastated small business owner, just gross, she will have to prove that she was earning a certain amount of income to get any small business grant relief and meet the guidelines of having a missing loved one/injury/significant house damage to access the government 1000 payment. I think she’s going to be surprised by how little people will care about her and her sobbing/conning once the true extent of the flood damage and devastation emerge

Reactions: 3
Her junk from china will now be held up so she probably doesn’t have anything to post, all of those (and by all, I mean 2) pre-sale orders she has taken payment for will be weeks away. So much fakery in pretending to be a devastated small business owner, just gross, she will have to prove that she was earning a certain amount of income to get any small business grant relief and meet the guidelines of having a missing loved one/injury/significant house damage to access the government 1000 payment. I think she’s going to be surprised by how little people will care about her and her sobbing/conning once the true extent of the flood damage and devastation emerge
But I imagine if she is a jewellery maker and designer being stuck at home curating the jewels would be a good thing for an artist who has years of training and experience in the field. Oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her sister is such trash dating a full loser.

What adult does burn outs (in his fossil car) anymore with kids around?!

And she is full frothing on it.

Take that dropkick to the hairdresser darl.
Ugh. He is gross.

Reactions: 1
Her sister is such trash dating a full loser.

What adult does burn outs (in his fossil car) anymore with kids around?!

And she is full frothing on it.

Take that dropkick to the hairdresser darl.
He's got the local drug dealer look down pact; trashy mullet, some fuzz peach & and a thrashed out fake turbo, duck me Elle you've really hit the jackpot there

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love the way Lie-la deleted her latest stories, yet did one new post. You know, because she's "going to be offline for a few days". 🙄The witch can't keep her lies straight.

Love the way Lie-la deleted her latest stories, yet did one new post. You know, because she's "going to be offline for a few days". 🙄The witch can't keep her lies straight.
I suspect that post is to show just how much she is ‘helping’ her community. I would bet my life she’s not in her town actually doing any hands on work…she’s probably too tired after those annoying helicopters saving others from their flooded homes kept her awake at night 😏

He's got the local drug dealer look down pact; trashy mullet, some fuzz peach & and a thrashed out fake turbo, duck me Elle you've really hit the jackpot there
Bang on. And she thinks he is the absolute pillar of class.

Is she seeing what everyone else is seeing?!

No doubt met at centreline.

Bang on. And she thinks he is the absolute pillar of class.

Is she seeing what everyone else is seeing?!

No doubt met at centreline.
I wonder what her ex husband thinks about these meathead, drop kick boyfriends she keeps introducing to his kids?!

I got the sense the ex husband was abusive/controlling. There were some pretty major red flags in some of the stuff that she mentioned.

I completely agree, the latest one seems pretty bad and she is completely enamoured with him. I just hope he isn’t abusive as it’s usually a pattern (likely developed from her childhood) and the last bf sounded pretty awful.

• Sad
I got the sense the ex husband was abusive/controlling. There were some pretty major red flags in some of the stuff that she mentioned.

I completely agree, the latest one seems pretty bad and she is completely enamoured with him. I just hope he isn’t abusive as it’s usually a pattern (likely developed from her childhood) and the last bf sounded pretty awful.
What happened in her child hood? Does Leila share personal details about her sister online? I hope she asks her first.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.