Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All good, Liela’s hitting the road with a psychic and spiritual cleanser to pick up supplies - sage and palo santo smudge sticks for everyone!

But honestly, if she’s not out there donating said supplies to the community she claims are her people over the next few days, doing something for another human being outside of her woo circle of entitled witches, she needs to jump in the nearest bin and duck off immediately

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She's been there for 6 months-ish hasn't she?? Her community, her friends, Evers friends - she didn't care at all about Ever friends when she moved to her 3 different schools her first years......

Reactions: 11
She's been there for 6 months-ish hasn't she?? Her community, her friends, Evers friends - she didn't care at all about Ever friends when she moved to her 3 different schools her first years......
Even if she had lived there for a long time she wouldn’t have helped. She couldn’t even get a vax to help the community, as if she’s going to help out flood victims. And let’s face it, she has to move from place to place rather quickly because people work out what a moll she is and don’t want anything to do with her.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the sisters stories.. she did not really call the fire brigade because one of her kids burnt toast??

• Wow
  • Haha
Her live… don’t post about doing the hard work helping people she says… but in the same breath talks about how much she’s done…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her live… don’t post about doing the hard work helping people she says… but in the same breath talks about how much she’s done…
I honestly don’t believe she has done anything at all to physically help!! I’m still waiting to see her own footage of what it’s like down there? She’s probably put that towel on her dry head to make out she’s just finished washing all of the mud off her 😂😂

• Haha
She's also got 10 pallets of water in her spare room along with a bunch of other donations that are literally a truck load🤥 you can tell when she's lying because she flutters her eyes and looks away from the camera, like that story about "Wendy" you could tell she was making that up off the top of her towel wrapped stupid head.

Liela the martyr, I wonder how much she's skimmed from the donations she's storing in her spare room

Attachments

• Haha
She’s “literally” laughing at what people have donated. Laughing, imagining someone in their deck chair drinking coffee, sitting in a pad. She’s disgusting.

Also, saying no plastic toys “down here”, is she suggesting that people are too a la naturale or snobby to have plastic toys? She’s so insulting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
40 people watching the live with a total of 35k followers… yeh ok

Now her house is a “donation centre” - donate into her photography pay pal account… you’re kidding me right? Money grab much… selfish

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
A QR code for people to directly deposit money to her!! She’s bypassing another GoFundMe, straight to her pocket. Pig!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Ok…so money is going directly into her business account? That is an accounting nightmare and where is the accountability re where the funds go? What happens if she gets an excess? Where does that go? Also there is no fuel in town, cars haven’t been able to drive because roads are flooded….soooo how did all these cars run out of fuel? Is she filling up fuel cans to distribute to all the cars that have run out of fuel that haven’t been able to be driven due to flood waters? Make it make sense!

Reactions: 7
She is so predictable!!

Ok…so money is going directly into her business account? That is an accounting nightmare and where is the accountability re where the funds go? What happens if she gets an excess? Where does that go? Also there is no fuel in town, cars haven’t been able to drive because roads are flooded….soooo how did all these cars run out of fuel? Is she filling up fuel cans to distribute to all the cars that have run out of fuel that haven’t been able to be driven due to flood waters? Make it make sense!
She has multiple sources of income don't you know? Because she is a successful boss babe business lady. Multiple sources being GoFund me, the Government pension, covid handouts etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, who puts money directly in her personal/business PayPal account are idiots!! She is beyond scum, she's full of tit & I can't wait for karma to come for her!

WTAF. If anyone donates they are beyond stupid. Watching another northern rivers local Lisa Messenger and her work there. Daily videos of the working groups and call outs for specifics. Boots on the freaking ground. That’s actually helping Leila. She ain’t asking for anyone to deposit money in her account!!

Attachments

I’m sure she won’t get a single cent, surely? But that is honestly abhorrent behaviour. Difficult to report because one needs the full context of her to understand, but also surely it’s possible?

Reactions: 3
Aaaand there it is. The PayPal link. This woman is so ‘successful’ with her multiple incomes yet can’t afford fuel from her own pocket. How much of the supplies (if any of it) have YOU donated Leila? How much money have YOU given from your own pocket to help these people? You won’t even buy your own fuel to drive down and ‘help’.
Im positive that she’s dipping into all those supplies not meant for her.
What a piece of tit.

WTAF. If anyone donates they are beyond stupid. Watching another northern rivers local Lisa Messenger and her work there. Daily videos of the working groups and call outs for specifics. Boots on the freaking ground. That’s actually helping Leila. She ain’t asking for anyone to deposit money in her account!!
She is the real deal. I am so impressed by her.

Reactions: 3
Wow wow wow. I misunderstood her fuel grab! I thought she was getting fuel for others so they could move about to get supplies. No no no…she wants people to put money in her own account for fuel so she can deliver donations OTHER people have paid for and she will get volunteers to distribute. Her selflessness is golde. She doesn’t even want to donate her own money for fuel 🤣🤣🤣 She is such a superstar at grabbing some light to shine on herself when she is literally jumping on the backs of those doing the work. Cheers to seeing Leila lying in bed talking to the phone about how great she is for the next few days as she gets everyone else to do the work and counts her PayPal money.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.