Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lei lei just making sure everyone knows she used the donated money to the “love bomb initiative”….
give it a bone love. No one thinks you’re st Therese

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

ThisGorjuzpiece

Sick to death of hearing about her “Slow Mornings”with Ever before school. Does she have any idea what it’s like to be a working mum. Up at the crack of dawn, getting kids ready for before school care, actually working all day, peak hour traffic, picking kids up from after school care, cleaning, cooking, sports, activities and then doing it all over again. It would be different if she was actually wealthy and could afford this lifestyle but she lives off the government and her fraudulent jewels. She has such a warped sense of reality.

• Heart

Justbeige

VIP Member
Here comes the … “my culture”.. sorry hun, since when?
She's not transphobic so she obviously can't be racist.
If it's such an acceptable thing in her family and her kultchar then why does it bother you so much Tarah? Maybe you should go inside yourself and meditate on it to see why you are so trigggggered. Is your devine feminine goddess abit out of alignment honey?

So you believe you're psychic and have known it since you were a young child but anyone who thinks they are born in wrong body and has known that since a young child is wrong. Fuck off Tarah.

• Heart

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
So- my first time commenting on tattle but just have to with this thread. Anyone done a google search on LeiLei lately? This thread is the first thing that comes up. As a business, what an absolute disaster. And I can’t say I have googled many people/ businesses and had a search show that up! Speaks volumes about this con artist, in my opinion....
So- my first time commenting on tattle but just have to with this thread. Anyone done a google search on LeiLei lately? This thread is the first thing that comes up. As a business, what an absolute disaster. And I can’t say I have googled many people/ businesses and had a search show that up! Speaks volumes about this con artist, in my opinion....
If you want a treat… look up Leilani Stead Myspace

• Haha

Justbeige

VIP Member
If you know you know...
This is f##king hilarious.

She's obviously looking for another controversial topic to up her followers and engagement. Trying to get in the daily mail again hey Tarah. Bored of playing mother Teresa of the Northern rivers already are you? You are sooooo predictable!!!

Last edited:

So many of you have asked

Has this been a pattern before? Feel a bit disappointed I’m new to this wild ride of strange behaviour and lies 😆
She’s so predictable she’s honestly has had me believing I’m a psychic 🔮
Not that I’m looking to give Alice any revenue but there’s over 600 pages on Gomi devoted to Liela’s lies & patterns, dating back to 2017 if you have a spare week 😂

• Haha

All good, Liela’s hitting the road with a psychic and spiritual cleanser to pick up supplies - sage and palo santo smudge sticks for everyone!

But honestly, if she’s not out there donating said supplies to the community she claims are her people over the next few days, doing something for another human being outside of her woo circle of entitled witches, she needs to jump in the nearest bin and fuck off immediately

• Heart
  • Haha

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Leila believes what she wants to believe and then says it as if it’s fact 🙄 The mind/body connection is complex HOWEVER there are obviously lots of women with endo with no history of SA. Correlation does not equal causation…a fact that Liela cannot comprehend in any way, shape or form. She is so uneducated and ignorant that she doesn’t know what she doesn’t know.
👏👏👏 And I am one of those women with no SA history & suffered greatly from endo, resulting in my unfortunate hysterectomy.

• Sad

DunningKrugerEffect

Oh... Oh honey. Your "divine" mission that you fabricated into reality is to mother with "great knowing" and "soul led love"... Oh sweety those are nonsense words.

What a window into her thinking process-- "your brain is like software, it won't be able to tell the difference between reality and what you're speaking into existence". Nope.

• Haha

Justbeige

VIP Member
Just when you think it can’t get anymore ridiculous. Locals don’t talk to Tarah. She’s so full of yourself and an outright liar. If she truly wanted to help she would link a reputable charity not her own damn PayPal. No one believes her horseshit for a second.
It's all about her. How she saved her mother. How everything affects her.

Just when you think it can’t get anymore ridiculous. Locals don’t talk to Tarah. She’s so full of herself and an outright liar. If she truly wanted to help she would link a reputable charity not her own damn PayPal. No one believes her horseshit for a second.

Not to forget the made up story about ALL the dirty looks she received at the supermarket for not wearing a mask. And apparently some woman confronting her about it. Now all of a sudden all the people who ‘victimised’ her in public are her CoMmUnItY. Wtf she can’t keep track of her lies 🤥
Apparently she was getting dirty looks from people on the GC when she had to cross the border for a necessary reason because she was covered in mud and wet. These same people used to judge her by their stares when she was walking down the street, because they all knew she was left pregnant, yeah Tarah. No one cares.

• Haha

J0J0

VIP Member
Ohhh you mean the hospital beds taken up by the covid patients that could avoid doing so by taking a safe and effective vaccine? Why do you think the nurses are exhausted you dumbfuck? Because of dickheads like you. Go fall off the face of the planet.

Attachments

J0J0

VIP Member
Mass report her for hate speech. I know it does fuck all but maybe the shadow ban will be made permanent. And it makes me feel better somehow.

Last edited:

Justbeige

VIP Member
The nerve…… “if” there were any childcare options available in her area they would be reserved for emergency /frontline staff and volunteers, the people who are out there actually doing the hard work so Liela can pop her very-rested and underworked bunions in a bath. If she enquired about child care so she could get out there and offer a hand then one could forgive her entitlement but no, she’s just a selfish cunt who can only focus on how anything & everything affects her.

Did anyone see the clip she wrote about the ADF? apparently they were all out in droves imposing isolation rules during covid but not now in a state of emergency… fucking clown…how can one person be so stupid?…Lie-Lie, maybe take a little look on the ADF website for Operation flood assist 2022, and those that are not already deployed helping with the clean up have been assisting in aged care homes, like the one your Mum is in to help with the ongoing crisis that is still unfolding due to your little flu that just needs a bit of Vitamin D
Could not agree more. She has no idea about the ADF and the false story of tankers in the streets to make people stay at home, such utter crap. Having lived in Amberley and knowing family and friends who are in all the defences she has zero clue. Shut your stupid uneducated whinging mouth Tarah and stop inserting yourself into stories so you are the hard done by hero.

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
At least the ex didn’t get pregnant after 12 weeks of dating under false pretences. Didn’t you tell Scott that you were on the pill then you were conveniently left pregnant?
Her friends at the time were either pregnant or TTC, her pregnancy was no accident on her behalf even though she has claimed otherwise. I don’t think she did it to keep him, I think it was to keep up with the friendship circle - can’t have someone else getting that attention!! I heard (from a very reputable source) that she announced her pregnancy to that friendship group at Carly’s baby shower. Who does that???

• Wow
  • Haha
Liela sharing testimonials from her psychotic friends wearing their gifted tack is everything 😂 like, guys this Hamsa is a highly vibrating amulet of protection 🤡😂🤡😂 what a Gronk!!
Can we also note that this woman… her “friend” her soon to be in business partner, DID NOT even know the correct name of her business??? If you can even call it that! These people choose to turn a blind eye and support a persons “business” that funds a multi billion dollar corporation that is known for slave labour, underpayment and cruelty to people who work there??? HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THIS???

Justbeige

VIP Member
She really thinks Evers dads ex gives a shit about her and stalks her? No Tarah, you have many many many people that dislike you because you are a manipulative liar and they can call out your BS but you get upset and play the bully/ stalker card. Time for a rebrand me thinks.

I guess she wanted to stand behind her stance so much she went private? I don’t know whether she’s just too stupid to function to whether she enjoys the negative attention.
Wow, so stunning and brave Liela👏

The vile cow just needed a vessel to spew her toxic and hateful behaviour at, and this weeks victim is the trans sporting community.

I know it's not her demographic, but I sincerely hope that if any of her followers are an ally or member of the LGBTQ+ community - they drag her ass immediately at full speed into the nearest bin!

Agree that it's more likely that we won't see a cancellation just a new rebrand🤬