Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year Tattlers! Have been a bit awol from the thread due to work but I haven't forgotten the 2022 recap - what a ride it will be! The fall of Golde, the DingDong era...there's been so much to laugh about.

I'm back home in NZ with family so aim to have it updated this month when I get some time to myself.

What is 2023 going to bring I wonder...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Happy New Year Tattlers! Have been a bit awol from the thread due to work but I haven't forgotten the 2022 recap - what a ride it will be! The fall of Golde, the DingDong era...there's been so much to laugh about.

I'm back home in NZ with family so aim to have it updated this month when I get some time to myself.

I can’t wait for this!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

This has already made my 2023!

Thank You!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Welcome back!
I wish I could see your face as you are catching up on the drama in one large gulp 😄 When we’re actively on the thread it goes down in small sips and thats even crazy af 😂
Thanks for the recaps, they’re priceless!

• Haha
  • Heart

We ❤ you @DaisyNZ

• Heart
Reactions: 13

It's good to see you on here @DaisyNZ! It's still 2022 where I am but I can't wait for your full recap. Enjoy your family time (don't know if I mentioned before my brother in law is from NZ, now living in America with my sister). Beautiful country.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A few of the gems I came across in the archives just now.
It’s a wonder Leila didn’t include them in her year end photo montage.
Awkward 😬
hahahahahahah so good! She thinks she’s a guru at everything LOL she’ll be in a relationship for a quick second and nek minute she’s an expert at manifesting amazing men and can give out alllll the relationship advice😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t her last house the dream Queenslander she has always wanted (even though they’re not hers being rentals).

I can’t see any mountains from that view Lies, still looking like a cheaply made unit to me 😬

No bath photos yet! It will be so funny if she doesn’t have one considering it’s always been on her ‘dream home manifestation list’.

ETA - someone with a finsta please send House of Glamour the link to Leila’s wiki 🤣

What’s the bet the green eyed monster in Lies came out which added to their fall out? Judging by her Insta House of Glamour has a handsome hubby, lovely family and an actual real business.

More ETA - after stalking House of Glamours caravan and bungalow renovations I definitely think jealously played a big part. This woman has everything Lies has tried to have (remember Tallow the caravan?) but far, far more. She seems genuinely happy too.

I know it’s just Instagram but you can’t fake a house and caravan reno right? 🤷🏽‍♀️
A bath story 18 minutes ago 🙄🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Third time lucky 🤞🏽

Special thanks to my inlaws for whisking the kids off to the luge today so I've made it to April so far in the 2022 recap! We are just about to hit the DingDong season.

I've copied and pasted the version without screenshots to the Wiki but there are so many screenshot gems I had to include them. A PDF was too large and I couldn't copy them over originally so if you prefer an easier read the wiki is the way forward. The formatting isn't great, it's gone from notepad to Pages to PDF to jpeg so is a bit messier than I'd prefer, my apologies! Too many pages with just one line, yikes.

Shout out to @J0J0 for the absolute goldè AliExpress finds! Gave me a giggle every time one popped up!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It's good to see you on here @DaisyNZ! It's still 2022 where I am but I can't wait for your full recap. Enjoy your family time (don't know if I mentioned before my brother in law is from NZ, now living in America with my sister). Beautiful country.
Thank you! It really is such a beautiful country, we are staying in Wānaka for a few weeks and it's stunning here.

Jeezus @DaisyNZ you are a friggin ON IT!
That’s impressive 😄
Holy moly @DaisyNZ that is EPIC!
Thanks so much! The formatting is killing me though - I'm going to have to fix it up lol. The screenshots are bloody fantastic 😂

Reactions: 5
She gets new furniture every time she moves, and considering how often that is it’s absolutely crazy. How wasteful and materialistic.

• Heart
Wow I missed her moving again. Is she in the same area? Not another move for Ever I hope.

Just had a good laugh at her reviews, it's so obvious she writes them herself! She just can't resist throwing in all kinds of over the top compliments about her incredible abilities 😂

Strange there doesn't seem to be any reviews on her actual posts, that's what I do as a happy customer so everyone can see it. I guess it's easy to make direct messages and not so easy to create fake accounts to make comments.

Wow I missed her moving again. Is she in the same area? Not another move for Ever I hope.

Just had a good laugh at her reviews, it's so obvious she writes them herself! She just can't resist throwing in all kinds of over the top compliments about her incredible abilities 😂

Strange there doesn't seem to be any reviews on her actual posts, that's what I do as a happy customer so everyone can see it. I guess it's easy to make direct messages and not so easy to create fake accounts to make comments.
Almost immediately when she started the readings she announced she wanted to move. It was so quickly after she started making a little money (within days, if I recall correctly) that we all suspected she was either being evicted or they had raised her rent and she couldn’t afford to stay. This was also at the time that she was pretending to be a baller and rolling in cash so she played it off that way, that she could afford to upgrade homes now. She claims this place is much more expensive than her last (it def looks like a downgrade inside) because she’s on some land. Not sure exactly what area she’s in now but we’re all concerned that she’s pulled Ever out of yet another school, no confirmation of that yet. It turns out that her old landlord did, in fact, raise her rent (a tattler found the rental listing) so that may be the real reason but she later claimed that her neighbors were too noisy and that was one of the main factors in moving, she had just never mentioned it before. Sure Jan. 🤨

The testimonials are hysterical, aren’t they? Not a single one posted to any of her grid posts. Not a single one traceable to a real person 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.