Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the animal cruelty part was about? That was the one thing I thought wasn’t completely horrible about her.

ETA - went back to the Wiki to see if there was anything mentioned around this time and what a laugh that is 😆 nothing I can see about animal cruelty though.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder what the animal cruelty part was about? That was the one thing I thought wasn’t completely horrible about her.

ETA - went back to the Wiki to see if there was anything mentioned around this time and what a laugh that is 😆 nothing I can see about animal cruelty though.
It is unbelievable just to read these again and all the lies I had forgotten about. Lied about having a university degree, that she was a qualified doula, that she specialized in teaching autistic children. How's that going LIE-LA, you PATHOLOGICAL LIAR?! How come we never hear about that?! Oh yeah, it's all made up BULLSHIT!

And that her mum's doctors were so incompetent she had to do their job for them. 😂😂 Here LIE-LA, pull the other leg...

But what really got me was her telling her followers to make large reservations at restaurants & then canceling at the last minute, during the pandemic. How cruel and mean can one person be?! She's in a class by herself.

Reactions: 12
Was it when the anti vaxers attacked that poor horse at the lockdown protest on the qld/NSW border?
Yep that poor horse. Tarah tried to make out it was just the camera angle and it was the policeman on horse that actually was being aggressive and the anti vax fucker was 'defending' themselves.
Plus the rabbit that was never to be seen or heard of again. Or it could be the horse hair extensions? That is an act of cruelty to everyone.

It is unbelievable just to read these again and all the lies I had forgotten about. Lied about having a university degree, that she was a qualified doula, that she specialized in teaching autistic children. How's that going LIE-LA, you PATHOLOGICAL LIAR?! How come we never hear about that?! Oh yeah, it's all made up BULLSHIT!

And that her mum's doctors were so incompetent she had to do their job for them. 😂😂 Here LIE-LA, pull the other leg...

But what really got me was her telling her followers to make large reservations at restaurants & then canceling at the last minute, during the pandemic. How cruel and mean can one person be?! She's in a class by herself.
Yep. Then she'd wank on about being kind to everyone because you don't know what they are going through. Remember the time she was taking birth photos and she saved the babies life because the midwives weren't doing their job properly?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This must be a lie, Liela would never have something as simple as a vomiting bug? She must be really DETOXING spirits! Talking to the dead is such heavy work her poor body isn’t coping.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s spent the last 2 days cough cough sick but really she’s actually been working on her “masterclass” and she’s not responding to any msgs and she’s still so ill but suddenly puts up a q&a for it. Farkkkkk off twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what I’d rather do with that $1200? Literally throw it in the bin. Burn it. Flush it down the toilet. Honestly. If the only two options were to buy this ridiculous scam OR throw the money straight into a bonfire… well… I’d like to see my plastic money burn and melt away into a little tiny pile of ash.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
S C A M M E R !!!!!!
She wasn't sick at all (well, maybe in the head 🙄). What IS sickening is that price; what a f*cking joke! This is what she was doing the last 2 days.

She created all the right buzzwords for her weekly "masterclass" 🤮. Except she misspelled "chakras" in week 1 and "centered" in week 4. Also, her website she put at the bottom isn't even connected yet. Much professional, stupid witch.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She wasn't sick at all (well, maybe in the head 🙄). What IS sickening is that price; what a f*cking joke! This is what she was doing the last 2 days.

She created all the right buzzwords for her weekly "masterclass" 🤮. Except she misspelled "chakras" in week 1 and "centered" in week 4. Also, her website she put at the bottom isn't even connected yet. Much professional, stupid witch.
The website works - it’s double “l” in soulfull. It’s a shame she didn’t also use 2 underscores 🤣
Sounds like baby girl is desperate for money so going in for one last cash grab before this latest venture dies in the ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The website works - it’s double “l” in soulfull. It’s a shame she didn’t also use 2 underscores 🤣
Sounds like baby girl is desperate for money so going in for one last cash grab before this latest venture dies in the ass.
My first thought too! $1200 for six weeks is cheap compared to her ridiculous hourly rate. She’s desperately trying to get cash to move or pay the increased rent 😆

Imagine faking a virus for two days then launching a new business, it looks basic AF.

ETA - you would think energetic protection was the first thing she covered, not after she has ‘students’ getting in touch with the dead? Such a fraud 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.