Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is going to take it for the team and listen to her nauseating bogan voice in her latest podcast? šŸ¤£
Bags not. Soz, canā€™t do that, I value my sanity too much.

Soo shes psychic but canā€™t answer fertility - since when?! Sheā€™s been doing it this whole time and now all a sudden she canā€™t do it? So the ā€˜little boy wanting to brought earth sideā€™ years ago was all a lie? What a surprise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Was just saying yesterday I need to listen to more podcasts. Funnily enough that does not include Leilaā€™s. šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok, I tried, guys. I got 5 minutes into the podcast and that was it. She said life is short about 100 times and once she said she has a superpower, I was over and out šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hahahahahahahahaha
These Q & A are even dumber than usual
BC53F6AC-B582-4CE8-BEA0-1C3704810543.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a load of bullshit Tara. You really think some random is out there who said 'hey Richard please go haunt Tara in the bath'. You delusional fuckwitt. Oh and the baby daddy 'told me to hang myself', we know that's you writing you dingbat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannot stop laughing. This is giving the "poking" fad of the early FB days.
Picturing her, splashing around, startled in the bath is a cack.
If only that really happened and there were video! šŸ˜‚

This is funny. Sheā€™ll only answer your questions if youā€™re friendly and ā€œpayā€ her for it with likes, comments or podcast ratings.

i.e. She will not answer questions like ā€¦ why are you so secretive about your testimonials? Why is there no proof they are real? Why do none of them have the names of the person who wrote them and why are they not made on your posts so they can be verified?

Also note, ā€œit takes time and energy to show up hereā€. Yeah witch, Instagram is your only way of making money so get off your lazy ass and stop acting like youā€™re doing people a favor by showing up to hawk your fake Madame Zelda Nude Psychic bullshit.

5C3D356B-C5C1-49B5-BC48-1B34554C118C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hahahahahahahahaha
These Q & A are even dumber than usual
View attachment 1732176
Okay, which one of you here sent that fake question?? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

If only that really happened and there were video! šŸ˜‚

This is funny. Sheā€™ll only answer your questions if youā€™re friendly and ā€œpayā€ her for it with likes, comments or podcast ratings.

i.e. She will not answer questions like ā€¦ why are you so secretive about your testimonials? Why is there no proof they are real? Why do none of them have the names of the person who wrote them and why are they not made on your posts so they can be verified?

Also note, ā€œit takes time and energy to show up hereā€. Yeah witch, Instagram is your only way of making money so get off your lazy ass and stop acting like youā€™re doing people a favor by showing up to hawk your fake Madame Zelda Nude Psychic bullshit.

View attachment 1732504
She's getting desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my gosh these questions are too funny! What a way to start a Wednesday šŸ¤£

Who would have thought that being a psychiatric nurse would be HARD? Sheā€™s so talented guys!

Another testimonial using the exact same language as Lies šŸ™„ I have never heard anyone in real life say aligned other than the mechanic.

NZ sister desperate for attention too. Look everyone! My vague nonsensical rants over the past two years have been proven to be right by this one head line! Hint hint! šŸ¤£ these two may not be fully related but theyā€™re both fully off their rockers. Ah I love the mess. So enjoyable.

Attachments

• Haha
I love how her answers are the most vague, logical suggestions. Like any stranger might suggest if you mentioned the topic to them.

You canā€™t find your marriage certificate? You forgot to put it back where you normally keep it with your other important documents (no tit, Sherlock), have you tried looking under a stack of other papers? šŸ˜‚

And of course she had to throw her conspiracy theory in there, claiming to be someone with a vaccine injury.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another testimonial using the exact same language as Lies šŸ™„ I have never heard anyone in real life say aligned other than the mechanic.
COMMENT OF THE DAY! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
NZ sister desperate for attention too. Look everyone! My vague nonsensical rants over the past two years have been proven to be right by this one head line! Hint hint! šŸ¤£ these two may not be fully related but theyā€™re both fully off their rockers. Ah I love the mess. So enjoyable.
The Counter Signal doesnā€™t sound like a reputable news source.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Counter Signal doesnā€™t sound like a reputable news source.
Itā€™s not.
Like always, sheā€™s missing a lot of context. Under 30s arenā€™t recommended for a booster - benefits are minimal according to ATAGI.
The fact she has freedom now is because the vast majority of people did the right thing and this lazy piece of tit just sat in her bath and did duck all.
Did we do bets on how long the psychic phase will last?

Reactions: 10
I was betting on a New Years meltdown, deactivation of account and then deleted posts with a 2023 rebrand but sheā€™s already started the deleted posts šŸ˜‚

I canā€™t see her psychic readings lasting long into 2023 and surely no one would be naive enough to sign up to medium coaching if thatā€™s what sheā€™s trying to do next. With so many struggling to makes ends meet already I canā€™t imagine many would have room in their budget for something of no value. They can meditate and get better results than a Liela 101 on how to bullshit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.