Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way in this economy and Christmas coming up ANYONE is paying this witch $500 an hour for anything.
So recession-proof. Such a must-have service to start up moving into 2023 and a period of what could conceivably be the worst economic crisis in decades.

How did she not foresee this? šŸ”®

Reactions: 8
The ā€˜new vibeā€™ looks suspiciously like the OLD vibe with a bunch of embarrassing tit deleted. Except the Kmart bikini boob shot šŸ«£

Oh Tarah, screenshots are forever darlz

60EFAEF7-B6D1-464E-B531-3FF3F5AAC2E1.jpeg
0AA46351-9D53-44FA-BC3A-5E03DCBC0143.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But she might have a DOG climbing all over her during your session but that is apparently fine.

D3B10D61-5CAE-490A-A506-BBBB31D796D9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How many more rebrands can one woman have šŸ˜¬ can still view all her stupid reels though - what is really telling though is that in her tagged photos she hasnā€™t been tagged in a photo by a friend for agessssssss. And guys she doesnā€™t get filler in her lips!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Revamping her page and teasing the new website BABAY (šŸ„“) and only 3 people have commented on it in the last 13 hours. And one of those people is her sister. But sure, Leila, do go on about how youā€™re so in demand you have a 70 person wait list.
Her engagement is so low, I think the last post she had any decent traction with was when Ever was being supposedly bullied. Even her naked photo only had a hundred likes and a couple of comments which is shocking for Instagram šŸ¤£

I think NZ ā€˜sisā€™ realised how hagged she looked in her recent stories as sheā€™s been filtering hard out ever since! Itā€™s so obvious, I donā€™t know how they think it appears natural?

Any update on moving house? Do we think itā€™ll be prior to Christmas or part of her usual, New Year, new me antics?

Reactions: 4
Wow. Just deletes it all like it never happened. Must be nice living in fantasy land like this. Just sitting back collecting money from Albo for doing duck all.

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s spent what little money she made from this scam on photo shoots for ā€˜brandingā€™ šŸ˜µā€šŸ’« and a website that no one will look at. Repeat. Look up the definition of insanity Tarah

Reactions: 9
How many more rebrands can one woman have šŸ˜¬ can still view all her stupid reels though - what is really telling though is that in her tagged photos she hasnā€™t been tagged in a photo by a friend for agessssssss. And guys she doesnā€™t get filler in her lips!
Interesting find re: the tagged photos.

Re: the lip filler, she just needs to stop. Sheā€™s more attractive without the gigantic lips, IMO. (same for Crystal)
Although I do remember her admitting a few years ago that she gets the filler in part because sheā€™s got small upper teeth and when she has filler in her upper lip it helps to hide how gummy her smile is. If thatā€™s the only reason then she can get Botox injections to help with that and she wonā€™t have to walk around looking like her injector is playing a trick on her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Interesting find re: the tagged photos.

Re: the lip filler, she just needs to stop. Sheā€™s more attractive without the gigantic lips, IMO. (same for Crystal)
Although I do remember her admitting a few years ago that she gets the filler in part because sheā€™s got small upper teeth and when she has filler in her upper lip it helps to hide how gummy her smile is. If thatā€™s the only reason then she can get Botox injections to help with that and she wonā€™t have to walk around looking like her injector is playing a trick on her.
100% itā€™s called a lip flip for a reason lol. Thereā€™s a subtle amount of lip filler of which I do get done once a year as I have thin lips but old love has a really bad injector by the looks of it šŸ˜³ and a decent injector would correct the look sheā€™s got going. Although I think the baby doll insta filter probably accentuate them even more šŸ˜‚ all is well and fine if you can just admit to it though! But yes I do recall her saying that years ago. Sheā€™s right though she does have huge gums to teeth ratio lol

• Haha
100% itā€™s called a lip flip for a reason lol. Thereā€™s a subtle amount of lip filler of which I do get done once a year as I have thin lips but old love has a really bad injector by the looks of it šŸ˜³ and a decent injector would correct the look sheā€™s got going. Although I think the baby doll insta filter probably accentuate them even more šŸ˜‚ all is well and fine if you can just admit to it though! But yes I do recall her saying that years ago.
Fully agree. And look, Iā€™m not shitting on cosmetic dermatology by any means, itā€™s a GD modern miracle! šŸ˜‚
Iā€˜m just perplexed that these girls canā€™t see that they are getting way too much and itā€™s such bad work, theyā€™re making themselves look like cartoon characters. Itā€™s sad really.
I myself get Botox and some filler, all to fight gravity and done very sparingly. Not to full-on change my features into another person.

Sheā€™s right though she does have huge gums to teeth ratio lol
Again, also fixable without having to hide them behind balloon lips. She can see a dentist for a gingivectomy and have some of her gum tissue surgically removed to expose more of the tooth, for a permanent solution. Modern cosmetic producers are fantastic when done well.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You can untag yourself in Instagram posts. I have a feeling old Leis is quite quick off the mark on this on any unflattering photos she is tagged in...... It doesnā€™t even alert the tagger, so pretty easy

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.