Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This absolute melt having a shower and sitting in a towel at 9am on a Tuesday… I don’t know how she keeps biting the hand that feeds her.
The “duck you” arrogance of her useless ass 🙄

I still think it’s highly suspicious that she all but disappeared from the weekend festivities after the car ride to the birthday dinner and today just completely checked out. Something must have gone down at the restaurant. She must have argued with one of them or something and gotten her petulant panties all in a twist.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The “duck you” arrogance of her useless ass 🙄

I still think it’s highly suspicious that she all but disappeared from the weekend festivities after the car ride to the birthday dinner and today just completely checked out. Something must have gone down at the restaurant. She must have argued with one of them or something and gotten her petulant panties all in a twist.
Can you imagine 😅 If one of the guests challenged her on anything, she would crack the sads and storm off in a huff

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can you imagine 😅 If one of the guests challenged her on anything, she would crack the sads and storm off in a huff
Maybe her credit card was denied when she tried to pay for her caviar bumps and she sulked away in humiliation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow did Lies actually have appointments and then cancel them via an Instagram live? Much professional.

And moving again! Is her house listed yet? Would be so interested to know the rent increase.

Looks like she's had a lot more filler since Iast week or is that just a new favourite filter.

My Kiwi friends who know NZ sister say she is known for making up stories so who knows how much of what she says is true, this is someone who accused a nurse and nurse aid of asking where her newborn was after having a hysterectomy which we know would never have happened.

It's quite sad, instead of delving into conspiracies she would be better to seek out a therapist. I watched her videos and it looked like there were other people with her painting while she rambled on 🤯 She appears to be under the influence in those videos or possibly that's medication.

Reactions: 3
“Sometimes I will need to cancel the remainder of my sessions for the day if I have had a heavy reading so I am able to cleanse and recenter myself.”
Because nobody besides you has a life or a schedule they need to maintain?
No apologies for inconveniencing people who have paid you in full in advance?
No other psychics have this issue, you lying witch.
Look, at this point, anybody who gives her money is a fool and deserves to be ripped off.

Also, she’ll be charging more for in-person readings. Why? It’s the same work. And she doesn’t bother to say how much extra. I guess she’ll just decided how short she is on cash when you ask.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
“Sometimes I will need to cancel the remainder of my sessions for the day if I have had a heavy reading so I am able to cleanse and recenter myself.”
Because nobody besides you has a life or a schedule they need to maintain?
No apologies for inconveniencing people who have paid you in full in advance?
No other psychics have this issue, you lying witch.
Look, at this point, anybody who gives her money is a fool and deserves to be ripped off.

Also, she’ll be charging more for in-person readings. Why? It’s the same work. And she doesn’t bother to say how much extra. I guess she’ll just decided how short she is on cash when you ask.

She has an excuse for every second of her laziness. Next her early appointments will need to be flexible as it’s too tiring with the spirits visiting her while she sleeps 🫠

I agree, anyone who thinks she has a gift deserves to lose their money. She’s clearly just using spiritual buzzwords and scammer coaching techniques in these sessions.

Wow did Lies actually have appointments and then cancel them via an Instagram live? Much professional.

And moving again! Is her house listed yet? Would be so interested to know the rent increase.

Looks like she's had a lot more filler since Iast week or is that just a new favourite filter.

My Kiwi friends who know NZ sister say she is known for making up stories so who knows how much of what she says is true, this is someone who accused a nurse and nurse aid of asking where her newborn was after having a hysterectomy which we know would never have happened.

It's quite sad, instead of delving into conspiracies she would be better to seek out a therapist. I watched her videos and it looked like there were other people with her painting while she rambled on 🤯 She appears to be under the influence in those videos or possibly that's medication.
I feel like NZ sister desperately wants to be an influencer. She probably saw the freebies Liela got in her early Mummy blogger days. It is quite sad, it just grinds my gears that she slags off medical professionals as though they know nothing.

Advocate for yourself 100% and look into all options but don’t slag off the people who have worked their butts off looking after us, especially over the last few years. I’ll stop talking about her now 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's an entitled c#$t. Not long till she pisses the wrong person off. Also Tarah, you can't be fully booked out if you STILL HAVE spaces you head. Actual reputable Reiki healers and mediums such as the grounded goddess don't even charge your prices and actually have decades of experience and professionalism unlike you who are just a rude, try hard wannabe narcissistic rip off lying witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is stoopid. If you need time to “cleanse” or bc you might go over SCHEDULE THAT INTO YOUR DAY!!! Honestly there is a very simple solution instead of being a condescending selfish biatch. My dog groomer allows fifteen minutes between appointments just in case.

But I have to say she is probably clever to try and cram and scam as many people as she can before this latest venture implodes and people realise she’s a fraud. If only she smart enough to idk maybe save, incest her money instead of buying cheap furniture, expensive dogs and nasty tattoos

Oops that should say INVEST

Worse typo ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.