Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t keep up with herself. How embarrassing to constantly out yourself blatantly lying. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe pop some reminders in your phone leils. We know you didn’t do any yoga and we know you weren’t running late with your fake clients. Can you also show us a video clip of tilly? Worried about the poor ugly little thing.

Hang on. Poor little thing is alive just saw it laying on the big w chair. Thank god for that.
Who on earth uses Instagram to tell people you’re running late? I don’t know a single practitioner of any type that would announce to social media that she’s late rather then a dm or text message to the person or affects… how stupid is she in trying to convince the works she’s sahhhhhhhhh busy. You are a liar and a scammer Leila. Stop it, you look like an absolute fool, I’m embarrassed for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who on earth uses Instagram to tell people you’re running late? I don’t know a single practitioner of any type that would announce to social media that she’s late rather then a dm or text message to the person or affects… how stupid is she in trying to convince the works she’s sahhhhhhhhh busy. You are a liar and a scammer Leila. Stop it, you look like an absolute fool, I’m embarrassed for you.
100% 😂 CRINGE. She is just CRINGE.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But you didn’t??
Exactly. And she didn’t through her own admission!!! Girl this is getting crazy. I can’t recall the last time I’ve seen her genuinely this unwell?! Just to clarify and this is according to her:
At some stage she got up. Got ever breakfast, sxhool lunch made, presumably dropped ever off at school. Drove back. Did an online yoga class then a breathwork class. I’m assuming at some point she ate? Maybe dicked around on her laptop for a bit. By which time it would have been time to get ever. Drive home from school. Maybe organise a snack for ever? Then she fucked around in her garden and took videos of her bunions then watered said garden.. made a start on dinner maybe? Then had dinner? Homegirl don’t look like she misses many meals. So based on that very very basic timeline alone, I fail to see wheee she spent the entire day in her “office” crying and doing gods work with her clients. Maybe I’m just a horrible person. Or maybe my job isn’t as real as hers is..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does the date say 10 Oct if it was yesterday? She's unbelievable.
The 10th October was a clown emoji, the rest was between 12.30pm and 3.00pm I think? When Liel-La was booked out with appointments?

She 100% mentioned her Mother dated an ‘pedalo’ and outed her sisters abuse, I remember it well as I was horrified and the way she downplayed NZ sisters child SA was also disgusting. So casual about such trauma, hence why I’m sure she’s a sociopath, no empathy at all for anyone but herself.

But WTH talking about Scott and his Mum like that? She’s more mentally unstable than I even thought. Why isn’t anyone in her family helping her when it’s so obvious she’s in a land of delusion, posting fake testimonials and pretending to work.

Last edited:
This is what she did with her afternoon. I cannot stand this woman!
Hold on. Ok, I need more information. 😳 How did this whole exchange start?

Every damn thing she said is mind blowing but her comment “I’d offer you a session but I don’t think you could afford it” is pretty damn rich. Says the woman who lives off the government, was self-admittedly in debt until a couple of weeks ago, and is having to buy cheap ass $37 pictures and $200 chairs for her new “healing space”.

Speaking of living off of the government, I really, really, hope that someone sends the screenshot of her claiming to make $5 grand a week in to Centrelink. I’m sure they‘d be very interested to hear that. For the love of god, someone please turn this conniving witch in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
ETA I keep correcting ‘pedalo’ but each time I hit save it changes to pedalo? What the 🤣

okay it’s done it again! I give up, I’m off to my real job now. Not fluffing around taking photos for the gram and trying to master the technique of photoshop.

Reactions: 4
This is what she did with her afternoon. I cannot stand this woman!
Do you know her? This is from her accounts for friends and family 👀
Man you triggered her big time. Hit a nerve because everything you said was 100% bang on the money! I’m off to report her to centrelink 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Man you triggered her big time. Hit a nerve because everything you said was 100% bang on the money! I’m off to report her to centrelink 🎉
Bless you, you’re doing the Lord’s work 🙏🏻😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know her, I commented on one of her posts a few weeks ago and her and her NZ sister went wild.! What I don’t understand is why she’s still wanting child support if she’s earning 5k 🤔 she really is in need of serious help!

Reactions: 10
I don’t know her, I commented on one of her posts a few weeks ago and her and her NZ sister went wild.! What I don’t understand is why she’s still wanting child support if she’s earning 5k 🤔 she really is in need of serious help!
So you commented on one of her posts from her private account? Did she accept your follow despite not knowing you?

At any rate, thanks for saying everything we’ve all wanted to say to her! Brava!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She really shows her true colours in the DMs! So much for her fantastic co-parenting relationship with Scott that she bangs on about all the time 😂

Reactions: 7
She really shows her true colours in the DMs! So much for her fantastic co-parenting relationship with Scott that she bangs on about all the time 😂
Oh she truly does! I replied to one of her antivax stories asking for proof of all the ‘adverse reactions’. She replied with ‘excuse me? I don’t owe you anything. You should watch who you’re talking to.’ And blocked me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So you commented on one of her posts from her private account? Did she accept your follow despite not knowing you?

At any rate, thanks for saying everything we’ve all wanted to say to her! Brava!
No. I commented on her “Thesoulfullspace” page and she messaged me off her private account. She’s mental.
i don’t follow her private account, she just messaged me from it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
No. I commented on her “Thesoulfullspace” page and she messaged me off her private account. She’s mental.
i don’t follow her private account, she just messaged me from it.
That’s nuts that she made the effort to DM you from her private account on top of, I‘m assuming, replying to your remark on the Soulfullspace account. I guess she didn’t want everybody that follows her business page seeing her act like a complete horse’s ass by calling you a clown. She’s such a guttersnipe.

What was your original comment regarding that got her so triggered?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.