Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all of the flowery embellishments you’d almost picture her sat by the candlelight with her feather quill pen and parchment. 🙄

Nobody writes reviews like these. Real people don’t litter their conversation with scamfluencer enlightened boss babe buzzwords.
(After her daily check-in w/Tattle, cue her next reviews in plain, straightforward English.)
Annnnnd there it is! The very next day 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey Lie-La, if you want these testimonials you are writing to look legitimate you need to change your style of writing. The punctuation and emojis are a dead giveaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lies, why can’t the people actual tag you in a story or post about their experience like most people do?

No one’s believing these testimonials are real. Move on lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tarah does her ‘yoga’ in front of the TV on YouTube instead of paying an instructor or going to a studio to interact with people who know what they’re talking about. Can you imagine this brick on legs trying to be flexible nope. All for show Tarah you’re no yogi

511C6709-CDEF-4559-95FC-DD8D7B3B87AE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love how she makes out that she does yoga and breath work daily, we all know if she was doing it daily, it would be on the gram….. similar to recently when she said she was going for runs. As if she can do anything and not post it…..she needs the attention

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tarah does her ‘yoga’ in front of the TV on YouTube instead of paying an instructor or going to a studio to interact with people who know what they’re talking about. Can you imagine this brick on legs trying to be flexible nope. All for show Tarah you’re no yogi

View attachment 1678802
Imagine seeing this photo then going on a date with this ogre?! And she had the audacity to say she was catfished?!

Righto Tarzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I will say that maybe 2-3 years ago Leila attempted to be yoga person and she shared a link to a YouTube channel and I looked at it.

Yoga with Kassandra - she is an epic online yoga instructor, I have used her almost daily since then because as a single parent it is hard to do in-person classes.

So I do have that to be grateful to Leila for - maybe I should send her a testimonial.

• Haha
I will say that maybe 2-3 years ago Leila attempted to be yoga person and she shared a link to a YouTube channel and I looked at it.

Yoga with Kassandra - she is an epic online yoga instructor, I have used her almost daily since then because as a single parent it is hard to do in-person classes.

So I do have that to be grateful to Leila for - maybe I should send her a testimonial.
I’m sure it’s hard to go to a class as a genuine single parent. It’s hard for me as a partnered one! It should be easy for Tarah though having dumped her kid with someone else all the time

Reactions: 6

Thanks for the recommendation. I’ve been needing to find a good online practice.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the recommendation. I’ve been needing to find a good online practice.
My kids are used to seeing me in the loungeroom on the mat. And they know Kassandra and ask about her now lol.

Kassandra is amazing - I've tried a few other online classes since discovering Kassandra, but she is by far the best. Give very clear and detailed explanations. I used to do in-person yoga lots so online works for me. BUT even beginners can do online classes with her, her channel has loads and loads of lessons, different lengths and styles and levels.

I do really rate her :)

• Heart
My kids are used to seeing me in the loungeroom on the mat. And they know Kassandra and ask about her now lol.

Kassandra is amazing - I've tried a few other online classes since discovering Kassandra, but she is by far the best. Give very clear and detailed explanations. I used to do in-person yoga lots so online works for me. BUT even beginners can do online classes with her, her channel has loads and loads of lessons, different lengths and styles and levels.

I do really rate her :)
Onto it!

Thanks ladies :)

Reactions: 3

Attempted to be a yoga person 🤣 for some reason this reminded me of when ‘her assistant Georgia’ posted about how everyone asking about the ‘boss lady’s’ yoga mat….and not a single comment on the post was made 😆

Posts this after the yoga photo 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
🤞🏻.

Please stop filming your damn bunion feet LieLie.
My head is spinning catching up! How did she go from having time for yoga practise > to being super behind with readings > time to dawdle about in the garden and record her feet?

Classic Narc move too - be patient with me because my time is more important than yours, but don’t even think about being even 5mins late yourself 🙄

Right. And she is booked out with readings all day but she has time for some leisurely yoga and breath work in the morning and gardening in the afternoon.
LOL - great minds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Attempted to be a yoga person 🤣 for some reason this reminded me of when ‘her assistant Georgia’ posted about how everyone asking about the ‘boss lady’s’ yoga mat….and not a single comment on the post was made 😆

Posts this after the yoga photo 🤣
But leis has to protect her energy didn’t you know? It’s hard work talking to dead people.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s face it, if she swindles even 1 reading every two days she is making way more money than she ever has, She is riding high on the scam.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She can’t keep up with herself. How embarrassing to constantly out yourself blatantly lying. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe pop some reminders in your phone leils. We know you didn’t do any yoga and we know you weren’t running late with your fake clients. Can you also show us a video clip of tilly? Worried about the poor ugly little thing.

Hang on. Poor little thing is alive just saw it laying on the big w chair. Thank god for that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.