Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pic is giving me such a good giggle. Imagining Tarah doing her hair and makeup just for this photo. Putting on what she thinks is a nice outfit. Propping her phone up and taking 100 shots of herself trying to look thoughtful, or like there’s another person in the room when it’s just her and her sour face. Only then to photoshop and filter it into oblivion. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would applaud her for not showing off those huge titties and give her a compliment on the outfit if she wasn’t such a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what she looks like when she's writing these fake testimonials and sending them to herself?
I can only imagine that it looks and sounds like when you were 8 years old, playing barbies and creating - out loud - this amazing fantasy world which is beyond epic. And you get so proud and think how awesome you are for inventing such a brilliant life for your barbies.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what she looks like when she's writing these fake testimonials and sending them to herself?
I can only imagine that it looks and sounds like when you were 8 years old, playing barbies and creating - out loud - this amazing fantasy world which is beyond epic. And you get so proud and think how awesome you are for inventing such a brilliant life for your barbies.
With all of the flowery embellishments you’d almost picture her sat by the candlelight with her feather quill pen and parchment. 🙄

Nobody writes reviews like these. Real people don’t litter their conversation with scamfluencer enlightened boss babe buzzwords.
(After her daily check-in w/Tattle, cue her next reviews in plain, straightforward English.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why the hell is she standing there in her BRA?!?!?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The one that Lie-La seems to be copying, right down to the same language and healing room 🤣 is it kelle? The womb healer?
I just look at this persons page - lie lie has deadset copied everything about her. This ‘bestie’ will be spitting chips on the inside. Imagine making friends with Tarah only to have her copy everything you do to make money. Omg can’t believe the similarities now. The ig feed aesthetic, the soul in the name, the ‘healing’ offered and now Tarahs mentioned doing Reiki - just like Kelle. She has NO shame.

Reactions: 5
I just look at this persons page - lie lie has deadset copied everything about her. This ‘bestie’ will be spitting chips on the inside. Imagine making friends with Tarah only to have her copy everything you do to make money. Omg can’t believe the similarities now. The ig feed aesthetic, the soul in the name, the ‘healing’ offered and now Tarahs mentioned doing Reiki - just like Kelle. She has NO shame.
It’s almost an exact copy! I bet Lie-La saw her in the past for a session and decided to copy her. She has no originality at all.

Reactions: 2
Sorry, who is she?

Soulhealingwithkellie is the one I’m referring to. Looks like a dead set copy. I’m sure there’s others she’s ripped off
She’s congratulated her on her ‘space’ post and so has Crystal 🤣 someone had been reading Tattle me thinks!

Seriously though, other than a few comments Lie-La has no engagement at all and a couple of those accounts commenting look rather fake. She will be launching her next masterclass before we know it, she has plenty of time on her hands to scheme about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just caught Dani Steven’s stories where she’s pushing a stark raving mad anti-vaxxer movie.
The way these nutters are obsessed with Anthony Fauci is pathological.
I reported that tit. I’m so tired of these twats.
The pandemic is mostly under control globally - thanks to vaccines.
Most people don’t even think about it any more - because we’re moving on with a normal life! - thanks to vaccines.
But these narcissists are still hanging on to their deranged conspiracy theory though.
It gives them an identity they just can’t let go of - they loooove thinking of themselves as warriors!
And, coincidentally, they profit off of the traffic by keeping other rabid narcissists worked up over it. Gotta keep them on the hook somehow, aye?

10-to-1 we’ll get an anti-vaxx story out of old girl Leila soon. Her sister was banging on about it last week. You know they’ve been foaming at the mouth about it together and she just won’t be able to resist showing her crazy.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Why the hell is she standing there in her BRA?!?!?!
OMG. I am so glad she posted this. AWESOME. That's given me a massive laugh. WHY A BRA?? That is SO RANDOM. And ludicrous. Does she think it looks like a fashion top? Does she think healers generally do it in their underwear? Does she think the dead will catch a glance and come a running? SO MANY OPTIONS. The mind boggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.