Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been awfully quiet in her stories. What's she up to? Heart attack? Stroke? I feel something big is coming.

Reactions: 8
I’m predicting she had to have soul days because her energy was depleted from connecting with the dead.
Cancellations a plenty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm predicting a dick appointment. Two months till Christmas and she will be expecting an engagement on NY eve.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she has summoned a demon to embody her and the demon is actually more loving, smart and a better person in general than Tarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh and it's flooding up her way again so she is no doubt getting her govt assistant claims in early and a go fund me.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Too funny! If she actually had a waitlist why wouldn’t she contact them directly since…they’ve registered their interest which is WHY they’re on a waitlist? 😆

Oh Lies, you’re fooling absolutely no one. Bless your delusional heart, get help. Professional, qualified help - not some woowoo womb cleanser. If for anything for your beautiful daughter who deserves stability and a mother who isn’t a complete scammer and liar.

Attachments

• Haha
Too funny! If she actually had a waitlist why wouldn’t she contact them directly since…they’ve registered their interest which is WHY they’re on a waitlist? 😆

Oh Lies, you’re fooling absolutely no one. Bless your delusional heart, get help. Professional, qualified help - not some woowoo womb cleanser. If for anything for your beautiful daughter who deserves stability and a mother who isn’t a complete scammer and liar.
Exactly! If I was on a wait list and I see this posted and that someone has snatched it up, I would be angry!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hilarious.
She doesn’t possibly have time to message people who are (cough) waitlisted. Everyone should set notifications for her insta stories to avoid disappointment.
I’m sorry- but with her refund policy, who the heck would cancel a $400 an hour appointment???
No one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have her one question sessions started yet? Next she will offer to channel their guides…..
‘Your spirit guide said, just do the damn thing’ 🫠

• Haha
I love how she tells us where all the ‘magical’ things for her office are from now. Cos you can’t fool us Lie Lie. That ‘artwork’ is a sale print for $37. You bought it because it was cheap. Just like your shotty Big W chair. You bought one because you couldn’t afford two. Because you’re broke. Don’t go wasting all that pension money hon, it’s only the start of your fortnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.