Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she possibly say “it’s been a day here today” regarding the floods?! witch, you ain’t affected. You put together a bleeping chair from big w and hung up some crappy reduced for quick sale print from adairs?!
YOU MAKE ME SICK

Reactions: 13
Rain anxiety? witch, you asked for donations to your OWN BANK ACCOUNT for victims of the floods then pretended to drop off gift cards before claiming it was ‘too exhausting’ to walk up the street.

Don’t try to claim anxiety when you deliberately took money from those who truly suffered while you sat on your hill pretending to have no water but then photography yourself having a bath an hour later? 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Rain anxiety? witch, you asked for donations to your OWN BANK ACCOUNT for victims of the floods then pretended to drop off gift cards before claiming it was ‘too exhausting’ to walk up the street.

Don’t try to claim anxiety when you deliberately took money from those who truly suffered while you sat on your hill pretending to have no water but then photography yourself having a bath an hour later? 😡
oops was so mad I didn’t notice my autocorrect typo 🤣

Reactions: 1
The sound of her trying to put on a non bogan voice 🤣 Thesssse flowersss though… jussst incredibillle

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh yikes is this the fresh filler effect that’s made her face and lips so lumpy?
Yes. This time lumpy lips, last time was a distorted right eye.
It’s pretty sad when you’re so vain that being disfigured by a filter is still preferable to posting a picture of the way you really look.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.