Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long do we all think this latest scam will last? Do we give it 3 months? 6 weeks? Do we just wait for the Insta name to change back to know? She can’t follow through with anything for long enough. Always an excuse. She’ll be 100% too exhausted and energy depleted from dealing with the dead and it will all be over. *realises the sham is up*
I suspect like all of her other scams, even when it dies out completely she’ll keep promoting it and pretend like it’s super successful so we’ll never know for sure. I’m thinking 3-6 months of heavily pushing it, while she rolls out the co-ordinating coaching courses and then both will slowly fade away. Goldé or the photography will resurface until the next passion scam comes along (curiously she’s taken all mention of WeAreLeMama completely off of this website, no link or anything).

Her hustles keep getting more extreme, I shudder to think what the next one will be. It will definitely be pretty radical like advertising to be a paid surrogate to help bring other couple’s children earthside or something equally over the top.

Reactions: 7
How long do we all think this latest scam will last? Do we give it 3 months? 6 weeks? Do we just wait for the Insta name to change back to know? She can’t follow through with anything for long enough. Always an excuse. She’ll be 100% too exhausted and energy depleted from dealing with the dead and it will all be over. *realises the sham is up*
I’m predicting it will definitely be over before the New Year.

Maybe she’s made a quick grand or two max (and then quickly blown it on tattoos and cheap jewellery) but she’s shooting herself in the foot by saying she’s booked up and raising her prices. Her ego is tripping her up already and she’s only been doing it a few weeks 🤣

Reactions: 8
I suspect like all of her other scams, even when it dies out completely she’ll keep promoting it and pretend like it’s super successful so we’ll never know for sure. I’m thinking 3-6 months of heavily pushing it, while she rolls out the co-ordinating coaching courses and then both will slowly fade away. Goldé or the photography will resurface until the next passion scam comes along (curiously she’s taken all mention of WeAreLeMama completely off of this website, no link or anything).

Her hustles keep getting more extreme, I shudder to think what the next one will be. It will definitely be pretty radical like advertising to be a paid surrogate to help bring other couple’s children earthside or something equally over the top.
She's due for a new bloke. Christmas is coming up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooooohhh…a new game….I like new games!

Wordplay! Yes the word Pharmaceuticals has HARM in it.

Helinor has Hel(l) in it. Are we allowed to rearrange letters in this game? Because Helinor also has LIE in it and OMG Leila also has LIE in it 🫣 Curiouser and curiouser….. What does this MEEEEEAAAAANNN?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes Tarah. What a magical Big W piece. Don’t go having another stroke now

EEEF5CA4-5EB6-4794-B86B-575C7092D89F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is NZ sister raging again the systems when she’s part of the problem? Able to work but prefers to sit on Instagram all day while getting money via the benefit 🤷🏽‍♀️

All the time in the world to volunteer and make a difference but no, just tell people on social media what to do - such a heroine Helinor 🙄

I think these uploaded out of order sorry.
F*ck the system… join my downline!

Wasn’t she recently some sort of MLM Hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I think we have to wait for the tour announcement (which will never happen) and maybe some “events” which will attended by two or three “friends” before it dies out. There’s already the regular talk of a “space”.

she’s so predictable and sad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She is such a muppet. Howz the clip of her talking and doing the same eyefucking of herself that Crystal Bailey does.

Oooo surrogate is a good one! I can actually imagine that!

Funny, she can’t sell her talking to dead people business though, like she apparently did with “Ever’s” business that we never saw again.

• Haha
Ah duck me! She’s so desperate she’s going to start peddling one question answers on her website. Wonder how much she’s going to charge for that?! $50? $75?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah duck me! She’s so desperate she’s going to start peddling one question answers on her website. Wonder how much she’s going to charge for that?! $50? $75?

That’s a clear sign her bookings aren’t going as well as she expected. If she was fully booked where would she have the space (or want to) to answer short questions? Could it be fading to nothing so soon? 🤣

F*ck the system… join my downline!

Wasn’t she recently some sort of MLM Hun?
😆 that’s right, she was full on Freedom Era which links into Kangen for a week or two there. Most of the comments she gets are from people in her MLM team. She was sharing Monat posts not long ago too 🫠

Soooo readings all day but also tearing the house apart with Spring cleaning?
Funny she’s now adding in her mentoring to her fake testimonials. So obvious 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She is such a muppet. Howz the clip of her talking and doing the same eyefucking of herself that Crystal Bailey does.
Her eyes darting everywhere, she seemed stoned or on meds. I thought I was watching Crystal for a second. You could obviously tell she was making it all up as she went along. And her snaggle tooth was front & center. I'll just leave these close up screenshots here...🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Her eyes darting everywhere, she seemed stoned or on meds. I thought I was watching Crystal for a second. You could obviously tell she was making it all up as she went along. And her snaggle tooth was front & center. I'll just leave these close up screenshots here...🤣
I tried that filter that she is using in that photo. Doesn’t even look like me lol.
I predict the one answer question this to have some “auspicious” dollar amount. $33, $44, $55…. Etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The eyes darting from side to side was definitely a distraction tactic - I think she had keywords to say written down and kept looking at them and repeating them! Total scam! Didn’t get any info exactly correct; extremely vague and a lot of leading questions! I feel sorry for anyone who is falling for this BS. Lie-lie doesn’t understand the damage she is causing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her eyes darting upwards to the left constantly is a sign of lying. Basically you’re looking up to the ‘creative’ side of your brain to make up a story.

I wonder if she photoshops and filters herself so heavily so no one that knew otherwise would recognise her in the wild and pull her up on her scams 🤷🏽‍♀️ conspiracy theory here!

Her sister is the same, from what her partner posted over the weekend compared to the photos she posts of herself there is at least a 20kg difference let alone the facial feature changes with the filter?

Not to comment on weight, just the clear altering with photoshop and filters. Was it always this way and I just believed Leila’s bullshit back then and didn’t notice? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the profile pic…. I’ve been waiting for the right one! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
BULLSHIT TARAH, BULLSHIT!! (Sorry for the foul language but I can't stand it when she so obviously makes these up!!!!)
I’m sorry, WHAT???

“Took SA in her stride”??????

How incredibly victim shaming and ignorant.

This woman is insanely dangerous.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.