Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lies: “oh, I’m getting like… a girl”
Nat: “I had a half sister…”
Lies: “was she like a teenager?”
Nat: “no, she was thirty.”
Lies: “hmmm oh ok, was she… I hate to say it, but quite immature?”
Nat: *blank look*
Lies: “like a narky, whingy witch
Nat: “Well I hardly knew her. But I guess so. She wrote me a mean text before she died.”
I hope she posts the replay, this sounds absolutely terrible and I’m so sad I missed it being blocked 🤣 she really believes her own bullshit if she does a live though and to bring in a dead sister claiming she experienced SA and was a narky, whinge witch? She’s even more cooked than I thought.

I bet 90% of those viewers were there for the mess.

Reactions: 8
Lies would know a lot about Nat - they were anti-vaxxer pals, Lies shot for Nat (one of the only glowing positive we are le mama reviews), Nat was joining her photography mentoring.

basically you’ve got the best of 2 hogan baes here.
One that’s a wanna be influencer that would say yes to anything for free and the other a wanna be medium that has no shame in asking friends to do live readings…

Reactions: 12
Lies would know a lot about Nat - they were anti-vaxxer pals, Lies shot for Nat (one of the only glowing positive we are le mama reviews), Nat was joining her photography mentoring.

basically you’ve got the best of 2 hogan baes here.
One that’s a wanna be influencer that would say yes to anything for free and the other a wanna be medium that has no shame in asking friends to do live readings…
It was awfully convenient that she asked for volunteers and was live with the reading within the hour. Not at all a set up.

Reactions: 8
Lol let’s see how many last minute cancellations and re scheduled appointments she has this month 🤣
She has backed herself into a corner here.

She knows we can see her booking schedule (which, btw still has the same availability it did from last I checked it). Because she knows we can see it, she’ll have to block them out herself to uphold the fabricated lie she’s fully booked.

By doing that, anyone who doesn’t know her backstory and genuinely wants a booking won’t be able to make one because she’s taken all of her own appointments away.

Which is why she’s now saying “I’ve blocked out other times which you won’t see in the Cal, so just DM me and I can fit you in”. It just makes her come across as even MORE disingenuous 🥴

The end game here has got to be to get just enough “testimonials” that she can release a course/workshop which, to someone else’s point on here, is the real cash cow. If it were just 1:1 readings, you wouldn’t run a business this way. Not a successful, genuine one anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tarah 'I'm fully booked'.
Also Tarah 'but there are spots left'.
I think you mean cooked Tarah not booked.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

She knows we can see her booking schedule (which, btw still has the same availability it did from last I checked it). Because she knows we can see it, she’ll have to block them out herself to uphold the fabricated lie she’s fully booked.

By doing that, anyone who doesn’t know her backstory and genuinely wants a booking won’t be able to make one because she’s taken all of her own appointments away.

Which is why she’s now saying “I’ve blocked out other times which you won’t see in the Cal, so just DM me and I can fit you in”. It just makes her come across as even MORE disingenuous 🥴

The end game here has got to be to get just enough “testimonials” that she can release a course/workshop which, to someone else’s point on here, is the real cash cow. If it were just 1:1 readings, you wouldn’t run a business this way. Not a successful, genuine one anyway.
I know she is greedier than she is intelligent but it is still hysterical to me that she was stupid enough to raise her prices to such an astronomical price so quickly.
You would think that her con artist brain would have kicked in and thought let me be strategic about this. Let’s go with this initial pricing for long enough to get people on the hook, then I’ll bump the price up when it appears I have some legitimacy. But no, she went straight in for the cash grab! A week after announcing she was going to start charging and only a month after she announced to the world that she had never given a reading before in her life but this was her calling. 🤣

Tarah 'I'm fully booked'.
Also Tarah 'but there are spots left'.
I think you mean cooked Tarah not booked.
Yeah, I thought the whole excuse for raising her prices was that the readings were so physically depleting for her and she could only do so many in a day? Yet here she is, supposedly shoving appointments into every nook and cranny in her schedule. 😵

Reactions: 10
Yeah, I thought the whole excuse for raising her prices was that the readings were so physically depleting for her and she could only do so many in a day? Yet here she is, supposedly shoving appointments into every nook and cranny in her schedule. 😵
She wants them booking via Dm so she can find out more about them through their Insta.

I know this is completely hypothetical situation because she has no real paying clients, but if i had a reading rescheduled because energy is depleted after her doing readings on her days off I would be pretty peeved.

Reactions: 15

To be successful in this game you have to impart some real guidance and some real evidence you have “the gift”.
I have been to amazing people who could describe the loved one to an absolute tee,,
And then I was told actual messages and advice specific to current events. Not just- have some water for your headache. Or- your boyfriend needs a massage for his sore back.
I just can’t see repeat business coming in at that price or any price really.
Cash grabbing whilst she can.
This is really embarrassing for her. Next level embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
To be successful in this game you have to impart some real guidance and some real evidence you have “the gift”.
I have been to amazing people who could describe the loved one to an absolute tee,,
And then I was told actual messages and advice specific to current events. Not just- have some water for your headache. Or- your boyfriend needs a massage for his sore back.
I just can’t see repeat business coming in at that price or any price really.
Cash grabbing whilst she can.
This is really embarrassing for her. Next level embarrassing.
It’s so embarrassing. She’s making an even bigger fool out of herself than usual. I would love to hear what her large group of EX friends are saying - they will be thinking this is hilarious. I feel embarrassed for her when I see her posts let alone the sound of that live reading 🤣
Edited to add this ridiculous testimonial. When my Mum died the FIRST thing I thought of was contacting a nude psychic medium. She’s off her rocker.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It’s so embarrassing. She’s making an even bigger fool out of herself than usual. I would love to hear what her large group of EX friends are saying - they will be thinking this is hilarious. I feel embarrassed for her when I see her posts let alone the sound of that live reading 🤣
Edited to add this ridiculous testimonial. When my Mum died the FIRST thing I thought of was contacting a nude psychic medium. She’s off her rocker.
Has anybody else noticed how the majority of the tiny, tiny, tiny thumbnail profile pics attached to her mystery testimonials are family beach photos? Family beach photos that look like they could have been pulled from her photo shoots?

Also, 5 weeks into this fraud and still NO ONE that has texted her a testimonial has bothered to leave a review on her posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is NZ sister raging again the systems when she’s part of the problem? Able to work but prefers to sit on Instagram all day while getting money via the benefit 🤷🏽‍♀️

All the time in the world to volunteer and make a difference but no, just tell people on social media what to do - such a heroine Helinor 🙄

I think these uploaded out of order sorry.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Why is NZ sister raging again the systems when she’s part of the problem? Able to work but prefers to sit on Instagram all day while getting money via the benefit 🤷🏽‍♀️

All the time in the world to volunteer and make a difference but no, just tell people on social media what to do - such a heroine Helinor 🙄

Watch out for those deadly candles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

The best part of all of this…

“Choose Integrity”

Please spread the word to your sister!

• Haha

That nutter is a hair’s breadth away from moving onto a cult compound, shaving her head and become the 57th wife of the cult leader.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long do we all think this latest scam will last? Do we give it 3 months? 6 weeks? Do we just wait for the Insta name to change back to know? She can’t follow through with anything for long enough. Always an excuse. She’ll be 100% too exhausted and energy depleted from dealing with the dead and it will all be over. *realises the sham is up*

How long do we all think this latest scam will last? Do we give it 3 months? 6 weeks? Do we just wait for the Insta name to change back to know? She can’t follow through with anything for long enough. Always an excuse. She’ll be 100% too exhausted and energy depleted from dealing with the dead and it will all be over. *realises the sham is up*
3 months I reckon. Long enough to see if people get sucker punched a second time or word spreads.
Then she will return to plugging the photography again as being her true love.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.