Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CurlyHairedPsychic

I know all about narcissists and being left pregnant. I was left pregnant by a narcissist!! I also had a one year old. I’ve worked my bloody arse off to raise my kids alone with my number one aim to make sure they are as well adjusted as possible.
Leila, park your get rich quick schemes and put your daughter first !!
Sorry for the self absorbed post. I’m starting to sound like a narc myself. 😳😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13

accountaNILity

Over 50 people on her waitlisted but only one comment on that post from a lady saying she can’t get through to her on DM’s 😂 surely even the most guilable people can see she’s full of shit

• Haha
Maybe Liela did readings for all of them at the table. Told them to leave their partners because they were all being cheated on (Liela doesn’t realise her “psychic” abilities are merely projections) then asked each of them for $200 bucks (because she knows her worth) but they were not living in abundance, rather in scarcity and refused to pay her. She realised she was no longer aligned with them and they could no longer sit at her table (even though she was at Kellie’s table). She allowed herself to experience the depth of that loss, decided the season of accepting other’s shadow selves was over and went home to the light.

• Haha
Lies, why can’t the people actual tag you in a story or post about their experience like most people do?

No one’s believing these testimonials are real. Move on lovely.

• Haha

J0J0

VIP Member
Clearly, Tarah does not know anyone who struggles with generalised anxiety. It’s a medical condition you fuckwit. A ‘reading’ will do fuck all, this person needs a psychologist and a doctor.

1E78B5EC-8DDD-462A-8485-F7B14AA4C61E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Agreed, finding a rental is hard on the east coast. Add two dogs and no job, it makes it almost impossible.
Oh jeez, maybe her karma is gonna find her quicker than we all thought 🤞🏻
Imagine dropping 3 grand on a dog like you’re some kind of high roller only to find out you have to move and can’t get a rental because of it. Ahhh, I’m wheezing! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
It's SO obvious she wrote this testimonial herself. The dead giveaway to me is the "The beautiful space she held for me". I'd only ever heard Tarah say that (which I've always hated & rolled my eyes at 🙄) & suddenly it's also there in these "testimonials". What a coinkydink, Tarah, you complete and utter disgusting piece of crap.
'It was an honour to allow you into my life' Does this fake testimonial understand they paid for the services?! An honour?! Fuckkkkk up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

saltlamp

SURELY FUCKING NOT!!??

This absolute cunt of a thing is off her head.
I have seen a psychic/medium a few times over the last few years. This lady is incredible. You can do over the phone, zoom or face to face. She literally asks that you tell her NOTHING and she will read what comes through and she is the real deal - whether you’re a sceptic or not she knew specific things that I actually cannot explain. And she is the warmest, most genuine lady. She has been doing this for over 15 years and guess how much she charges for an hour? $150.

Leila is fucking DE-LUSIONAL.

• Heart
She is off her fuckin head. I have no doubt at all that she hears these voices. But darl, this ain’t having clairvoyancey, this is mental illness.

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Someone has left a review saying she spoke to Tarah moments after her mother passed???? That is weird in itself
I know. When your loved one is dying the last thing you are thinking about is I better call Leila and get a reading done.

• Haha

saltlamp

She also said she struggles to answer a question about having a baby because she “has no grasp of struggling on a conception journey”.
Gosh that’s really not in alignment with the tragic story she was spinning after 3 months of trying to start a family with Botox Brad.

• Haha

J0J0

VIP Member
This eclipse energy is making both sisters next level batshit. Why do they both feel the need to post photos from hospital (although we never saw Liela’s hospital visit after her Big W stroke).

I’ve been in hospital several times and other than when I gave birth to my daughter taking photos of myself in the hospital bed wasn’t on my mind at all.

How many joined her live? Still betting this scam will be over before the New Year 🤣

ETA - childbirth made me think of how we haven’t seen Liela’s birthing video for a while? Surely she’s due a repost soon?
The sister admitting she’s never heard of the body’s endocrine system until this year is all we need to know about her level of intelligence. Stupid runs in this family.

• Haha

wednesday adams

Alright I watched a bit but have to stop because its hurting my brain.

To her credit she certainly looks the part - listening intently to the spiritual team (aka voices in her head) BUT….lots of leading questions
“do you have an uncle that’s passed”
“No”
“Oh it’s your dad” (who’s still alive)

and dead grandparents - one of them was masculine and she was
Closer to one grandmother.
I mean that’s no rocket science its
Most family dynamics

Unborn babies - she checked her insta

she knew they were moving (april) and when the girl (don’t know her name) said they were hoping to buy a house she said “I feel you will buy a house”
I’ll try and go back in….wish me luck!

Alright I watched a bit but have to stop because its hurting my brain.

To her credit she certainly looks the part - listening intently to the spiritual team (aka voices in her head) BUT….lots of leading questions
“do you have an uncle that’s passed”
“No”
“Oh it’s your dad” (who’s still alive)

and dead grandparents - one of them was masculine and she was
Closer to one grandmother.
I mean that’s no rocket science its
Most family dynamics

Unborn babies - she checked her insta

she knew they were moving (april) and when the girl (don’t know her name) said they were hoping to buy a house she said “I feel you will buy a house”
I’ll try and go back in….wish me luck!
Sorry for typos - I lost brain cells in the live

• Haha