Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sneakpeek

Chatty Member
I really think a lot of them are herself asking them. But that’s usually the case 😂 in so many of the questions the comma’s are all in the same parts of the sentence. And constantly asking questions to the question 😂 she asked was it from an accident? Was it cancer? Was it his leg? Give it up TaraH. Anyone could write responses like that from the questions that were asked. You’re probably the worse fake psychic ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Luvnaps

VIP Member
I wonder what the animal cruelty part was about? That was the one thing I thought wasn’t completely horrible about her.

ETA - went back to the Wiki to see if there was anything mentioned around this time and what a laugh that is 😆 nothing I can see about animal cruelty though.
It is unbelievable just to read these again and all the lies I had forgotten about. Lied about having a university degree, that she was a qualified doula, that she specialized in teaching autistic children. How's that going LIE-LA, you PATHOLOGICAL LIAR?! How come we never hear about that?! Oh yeah, it's all made up BULLSHIT!

And that her mum's doctors were so incompetent she had to do their job for them. 😂😂 Here LIE-LA, pull the other leg...

But what really got me was her telling her followers to make large reservations at restaurants & then canceling at the last minute, during the pandemic. How cruel and mean can one person be?! She's in a class by herself.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
When low intelligence meets the cognitive bias of the Dunning-Kruger effect, compounded by narcissism (and perhaps some other insidious little psych disorders)… you find the majority of the self-styled guru influencers. The ones that think they are perfectly suited to offer a masterclass that will change your life! Sitting firmly near the top of that heap are mates Leila and Crystal.

51813971-1973-4F10-852C-BF841AC2A8C7.jpeg

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Honestly, I wouldn‘t put anything past Leila at this point, given her track record. My guess is it probably wasn’t though.

Right now psychics on YouTube and Insta are a big target for scammers. They are duplicating accounts and reaching out to people to offer readings, giveaways, etc. (check out most any tarot reading or psychic account on YouTube, they will offer a warning at the beginning of their videos because the problem is so rampant). Of course this ”profession” is ripe for scammers because all the scammers have to do is make shit up in their readings (who does that sound like?), that is if they even bother to have a reading and don’t just abscond with the pre-paid money (again, who does that sound like?).

At any rate, that’s not stopping Crystal from trying to act like someone here set up the imposter account to create outrage and gain sympathy and make it seem like tattlers are actively trying to harass them. They are both so deeply unwell.
My favourite part is when Crystal mentions Leila isn't a scammer.

• Haha

BasicBoganBaes

Love that she says “Thank you so much for going deep with me. The answers - wow” less than a minute after she posted the last question and only 30 minutes after she posted the first question. So ridiculously inauthentic because the likelihood of her having any answers that quickly is so low. Let alone having “wow” answers. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

not_the_kids

I don’t think it’s a group course though. Unless she doesn’t know what 1:1 means, which is entirely possible.

The way I read it is that it’s 6 weeks, one hour per week/per person for a 1on1 class, at $1200.00. That’s only $200 per hour.

It doesn’t make sense that she would launch this right now if she weren’t hard up for cash because she claimed she is already fully booked though 2023 with readings at $400 per hour and has a 70 person wait list.

Why would she have set aside 10 hours per week (for 10 participants) through mid-January at $200/hr if she could be making $400/hr. instead?

Right here at Christmas time where she’ll be dropping a shit ton of money on gifts and holiday stuff and the vacations she’s already planned with Ever.

Girl can’t keep her lies straight. 🙄
I think it is just one group session each week and not 10x 1:1s because she only offers one time each week the session will run 7PM AEST.
So she just doesn’t know what 1:1 means. Which makes sense TBH, cos she’s never had a real job. Nor does she have two brain cells to run together.

• Haha

accountaNILity

And even though it wasn’t paid work she walked the streets of Lismore during the floods saving the community single handedly in her sparking clean shoes

• Haha
I think it was @J0J0 that posted this photo originally 😆 it’s from a video so a rare Lie-La in the wild without photoshop image!

Seems I gave Elle too much credit 😆 at least that means Ever can still have cousin time if they’re still friendly though.
In elles defence, i anticipate it’s a shitload easier to remain on her sisters good side!

• Heart
Ooooohhh…a new game….I like new games!

Wordplay! Yes the word Pharmaceuticals has HARM in it.

Helinor has Hel(l) in it. Are we allowed to rearrange letters in this game? Because Helinor also has LIE in it and OMG Leila also has LIE in it 🫣 Curiouser and curiouser….. What does this MEEEEEAAAAANNN?

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
Its name was Tallow
Which always made me snigger because tallow is animal fat.

I’m sure she was referencing Tallow Beach in Byron Bay - “where in 1864 the 100-tonne schooner Volunteer was wrecked on the cape, killing everyone board. Its cargo of tallow (rendered animal fat used at the time to make soap, candles and lubricants) subsequently washed up on the beach, giving Tallow Beach its name”.

I suppose Ever should be relieved only the pop up caravan was named Tallow.

Last edited:
  • Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Why is NZ sister raging again the systems when she’s part of the problem? Able to work but prefers to sit on Instagram all day while getting money via the benefit 🤷🏽‍♀️

All the time in the world to volunteer and make a difference but no, just tell people on social media what to do - such a heroine Helinor 🙄

I think these uploaded out of order sorry.
That nutter is a hair’s breadth away from moving onto a cult compound, shaving her head and become the 57th wife of the cult leader.

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
This is hilarious! 🤣

Such a bogan! She clearly blows any money that comes her way, why doesn’t she tuck it away for an emergency and get a rescue pup instead?

I’m so tempted to book a session and send the receipt to CentreLink 😆
After complaining Lincoln was rescued from a puppy farm *but the original story was the elderly owner went to a nursing home* and being all about rescue and fostering, she goes and buys a puppy. Can't just drug a pupoy and lock it in a room. I feel sorry for both the puppy and Tilly this will not end well.

J0J0

VIP Member
Craig is an old flame of Lies so I wonder if it’s a loaded question. He has made a completely valid point. He’s just as much of a nut job though.
I’m sure he’s referring to her. How embarrassing for Tarah to be told she’s insecure! I’m pissing my pants right now 😂

• Haha

BasicBoganBaes

Lies would know a lot about Nat - they were anti-vaxxer pals, Lies shot for Nat (one of the only glowing positive we are le mama reviews), Nat was joining her photography mentoring.

basically you’ve got the best of 2 hogan baes here.
One that’s a wanna be influencer that would say yes to anything for free and the other a wanna be medium that has no shame in asking friends to do live readings…

Stay Classy

Oh that kitchen dance, who could forget! That really was my favorite cringe moment of the year 😂

• Haha
Listen here zebra pants. I think maybe picking up a course booklet at your local tafe may be a more beneficial read for you pet! Possibilities are endless… beauty course, vet nursing course, diploma in nursing… massage even. I’m being serious.
9F76C227-3167-426C-A20A-69474C421C71.png

• Haha

J0J0

VIP Member
Just reported the fundraiser. No, I’m not being a cunt, I just think SURELY it is violating terms and conditions to be running a lottery for a ‘prize’ (and I use that term loosely) through a GFM. I mean, Tarah is getting something out of it which is disgusting!
0B0807A9-215E-491B-AF2E-6D216DB96348.jpeg

• Wow