Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J0J0

VIP Member
Leila Stead #8 The Tattle Rattle hits big time. Her psychic scam should be a crime.

Sorry that’s all I’ve got 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn’t realise spirits only spoke their native tongue? Isn’t a spirit an energy force? Being a “human” determines language, does it not? Not the energy of the soul? Someone help me out here

• Haha

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
There are three scenarios here right?
1. There are multiple, 20-odd people who believe her nonsense and have paid for readings and she’s made a couple of thousand dollars. (Minus tax) . Even she couldnt be claiming more than 20 people in a week or so?!
2. There are a couple of people 5-10 who have paid for readings and she’s made $600 or so.
3. The whole thing is made up and she’s had maybe 1-2 readings (other MLM nonsense people) and made nothing.

all of these are very sad scenarios. None of them are ‘abundant’. They’re border line ‘get off the dole’ standard:

Freya10

She's so off her head right now it's insanely embarrassing. The mania is full on I've been offline for a month or so, I came back to her account no longer private and this shit show. The whole thing screams manic episode she's so got a personality disorder this is really low even for Tarah. She's yet again reminding me of a child in grade 5 who's decided this week they're psychic and telling you you're going to die in 5 years time 😵💫😵💫😵💫. She really needs help she could possibly go to prison soon especially when she's in the mania she loses all sense of reality and will make the poorest of choices. Tarah if you're reading this seek help call the 1800 mental health line they'll get you into a psychiatrist asap

Justbeige

VIP Member
Why would you spend 700 on that bit of crap? It looks like it's from kmart. And why post the price? She has no taste in any form. What a waste of money.

And now a story about needing to buy a $700 fucking light for her “healing space”.
I usually just laugh at this insane bitch but now I’m so fucking angry. She has to be stopped.
I just don't understand who she is doing these stories for? Absolutely no one cares about a poxy rattan light cover, yet in her head all her haters are genuinely so jealous of her and watching from the side lines. Tarah, you are a delusional teenage minded girl. DingDong, Carly and Co, all your blokes that 'didn't come to your table ' and all those people you have burnt in the past are not in awe of you and your manic beige life. You hold no talent, knowledge or material possession anybody would want. All you show Tarah is your crassness and vanity. It is so beyond tacky. Tarah do you really think DingDong is watching you from afar going 'omg I want you and your ugly dining table back'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just a reminder of the actual experience paying customers of Lie-La have had 🤷🏽‍♀️

No invoice you may note? That’s so she can be paid in cash and it won’t affect her Centrelink payments. This rage against the government freedom fighter actually benefits from the same system she pretends to be against.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

J0J0

VIP Member
Oh look, her spinal energetics practitioner can manipulate your body through her computer screen. 🤣

Leila thinks that 60+ yrs of mRNA research by thousands of scientists across the globe to develope a Covid vaccine is bullshit but she believes this woman has the power to fix your spine online through the magic that shoots out of her fingertips. 🥴
What the fuck 😂😂😂 I truly fear for the human race

• Haha

Justbeige

VIP Member
Has anybody else noticed that she has been particularly high on herself lately? I don’t think it’s just her regular hyping herself to her followers for her newest scam, it’s way more exaggerated than when she launched any of her other cons.

She’s passing it off as being thrilled that she is finally embracing her “gift” and it’s being so lucrative but I think she’s had a serious mental health break, stemming from the DingDong debacle. Definitely manic.

Mania:
mental illness marked by periods of great excitement or euphoria, delusions, and overactivity.
100% she is spiralling. I don't know any medium or intuitive that makes as many excuses for depleted 'energy' as she does. She's literally done it a week ffs. Always excuses and always about her and how she is affected. What a load of shit, increases prices. Any fool that falls for another one of her scams deserves it.

• Heart

sneakpeek

Chatty Member
100% something has happened and she’s trying to play it cool, making out like it’s her decision to move. Poor ever. I really hope she doesn’t far enough for her to have to change schools for the millionth time. Remember the time when she moved into a tiny little unit and the whole place was like the size of a bedroom and Ever had the smallest room. But it was by the beach and it was all she ever dreamt of. Then moved like a few months later. The right rental will come to her. Fuck off you dumb bitch. There is a rental crisis and many have been left to live in their cars. For Evers sake I hope you find something but why don’t you use a brain and think about your child first and her needs before anything else. You’re a selfish deadshit. Whoever said she’ll use the move as the excuse to stop being a psychic is dead on the money I think. She’s always got a plan. Hopefully Centrelink really has found out and she’s in a whole heap of shit.

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
The unpaid criminal investigators gets me. Are they saying we tattlers are investigating criminals and given we are investigating them, they are criminals?

• Haha

showinguphere

Chatty Member
She is riding high on the thrill of making some easy money from her new con.
Tattoo here, bogan necklace there.
It will dry up very soon and she will suddenly become very drained yada yada yada.
We all know the drill. Been there, done that.

Justbeige

VIP Member
I hate that I missed it! That Nat girl is always commenting on Leila’s things. I think the last thing was her signing up to the photography class or the other life thing? Can’t remember cause I can’t keep up….
Edit- maybe if she paid for one of the non existent courses this was Leila’s way of refunding 😂😂😂😂

Oh give it a bone. 🤣
Yep. Nat is a big anti vaxxer and they know each other from the TaysWay bs. So it wasn't a blind reading of a stranger. Nat was signed up to her photography scam. I think Nat is still friends with Ashy so Tarah would be dying to get into that group of con artists.

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
I know, right? She even made the point herself that it’s a pervasive issue that is industry wide.
Most likely it’s probably a team or teams of people pulling these scams.
I think the last sentence is interesting, maybe this is her new way of getting out of booking? Sorry, you booked through the “scam” account, I can’t honour your booking.

• Wow

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I love how her answers are the most vague, logical suggestions. Like any stranger might suggest if you mentioned the topic to them.

You can’t find your marriage certificate? You forgot to put it back where you normally keep it with your other important documents (no shit, Sherlock), have you tried looking under a stack of other papers? 😂

And of course she had to throw her conspiracy theory in there, claiming to be someone with a vaccine injury.

Attachments

• Haha

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Hi Leila

1. I saw your live reading, and it was FAR from a reading. It was you spitting out any random and generalised thought you had, waiting for something to stick. The parts when you spoke about the sister who took her own life was despicable; mocking and mimicking a hanging with gagging noises and clutching your throat, which caused death, was beyond distasteful and insensitive. You said, and I can almost directly quote "did she have drug issues" the reply was "no" you then say "I have a fuzziness in my head and that usually means drug or mental health".... if someone has taken their life is USALLY comes down to one of the two categories. It was appalling and disgusting. You may have read for an acquaintance of yours so most likely didn't cop the backlash of the reaction everyone listening had but you are APPALLING.

2. Asking a spirit"would you mind releasing that" and talking in a way you have absolutely inherited from the hours upon hours of mediumship shows you have watched to train yourself to be believable to the people you prey on is again, appalling.

3. Making the statement of "you were in a bad place when you met *insert husbands name*" and then being told no but I was in a strip club when we met so maybe that's the bad place, and you nodding along like "yeah that's what I meant" was laughable.

4. Price increases for something you have no skill in and within a domain where the most vulnerable are searching for any kind of assurance because their esteem and energy is so low and their sadness and desperation is at all time high is the epitome of a predator.

5. Flashing your imaginary cash buying up furniture and rubbish after claiming you just paid off a debt your were "chipping away at" with money acquired from people who (if real) would be following you in their hardest moments is again revolting but very much on brand for you.

6. THERE IS NO WAY IN THE REAL WORLD OR YOURS THAT SOOOOOO MANY CLIENTS ARE SENDING YOU TESTIMONIALS FOR READINGS. What a load of bullshit Leila. AT BEST you may receive a thank you text but 90% of the time clients finish any service (beauty, GP, paying for petrol etc) and carry on with their day.

7. You are damn lucky that the service you are offering isn't legislated because you would be royally effed wouldn't you!

8. I will again state how much you need to source and commit yourself to a psychiatrist, someone you are invested in and they with you and get the support you so desperately need.

9. Find a job, in a workplace that is stable and supportive, where you get the praise you desperately seek in an environment where you have to be accountable and responsible; you will feel achievement and you will STOP preying on people so you can feed off their pain to cover up your own.

10. Your reputation is abysmal. Anyone who has ever had an encounter with you all speaks of you in the same way, and it ain't good. YOU DID THAT. THAT IS YOU LEILA. YOU ARE THE COMMON FACTOR AND EVERYONE SHARES THE SAME EXPERIENCE OF YOU.

11. I KNOW that when SMD started you were purchasing 100-500 followers a day. I would be VERY surprised if you have 500 non-purchased followers in your account now. A day will arrive when the weight of your scamming catches up to you and you will KNOW THAT IT WAS ALL YOUR DOING and you wont be able to get yourself out of the consequences.
👆👆👆👆 THIS!! ALLLLLLLL OF THIS!!!! 👏👏👏👏

• Heart

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
Do not let her get to you. She is a horrible person who would actually like reading that she is getting to you. This is just her desperate attempts to talk this money/success into existence. It’s not real.
She doesn’t have, and will never have, the life she wants - so she has to make people think she does by posting bs on Insta. The only time she seems to be actually happy is when she has a man filling her period basket and playing happy nuclear families, and even then I think she would prefer it if the kids (ever included) weren’t there!

J0J0

VIP Member
😂 The only nerve that was hit here was Tarahs.
She’s been stewing on Craigs words aaaaallllllll night. She really has no resilience does she? If anyone challenges her she absolutely crumbles and goes on the attack.
Not really the actions of someone who’s done the work now is it Tarah 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart