Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
All of her medical treatment would be covered by Medicare in the public hospital system. If she is a self employed love and light healer she wouldn’t have sick leave etc, would need income protection insurance to pay income while she is sick. She may be able to access insurance under her superannuation (again, being self employed, may not have any). Probably could get some centrelink disability payment, but that’s not a lot, although with a 10/11 year old as Tarah alluded to, she may get more.

I don’t think lorenrachellemiller is the Lorren Miller on the gofundme. Firstly, if you are creating your own gofundme, why spell your name differently and secondly, the Loren is based in Newcastle as of a few days ago and the Lorren is in Melbourne per the gofundme. I’m convinced it’s a fraud and Tarah has stooped to an all time new level
I definitely got it wrong. The one I posted isn’t it. I think the correct one is a business development manager. She has a LinkedIn profile

Reactions: 3

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Hahahahahahahahaha
These Q & A are even dumber than usual
View attachment 1732176
Okay, which one of you here sent that fake question?? 😂😂

If only that really happened and there were video! 😂

This is funny. She’ll only answer your questions if you’re friendly and “pay” her for it with likes, comments or podcast ratings.

i.e. She will not answer questions like … why are you so secretive about your testimonials? Why is there no proof they are real? Why do none of them have the names of the person who wrote them and why are they not made on your posts so they can be verified?

Also note, “it takes time and energy to show up here”. Yeah bitch, Instagram is your only way of making money so get off your lazy ass and stop acting like you’re doing people a favor by showing up to hawk your fake Madame Zelda Nude Psychic bullshit.

View attachment 1732504
She's getting desperate.

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Chrissy Swan does a segment on her radio show called Mystic Chrissy 🔮 People call in and she does random stabs in the dark 'I'm seeing a red car' 'I don't have one but the man down the street does..' 'YES! It's his car I can see!'
It's an absolute piss take and very funny but it is so similar to Lies readings. Just random wild guesses in the hope something will stick.
This is exactly what Tarzy does. Throws shit at the wall and sees that something, hopefully sticks.

Imagine people that connected to this fucking quack job!? The embarrassment!?

influencemehow

Too funny! If she actually had a waitlist why wouldn’t she contact them directly since…they’ve registered their interest which is WHY they’re on a waitlist? 😆

Oh Lies, you’re fooling absolutely no one. Bless your delusional heart, get help. Professional, qualified help - not some woowoo womb cleanser. If for anything for your beautiful daughter who deserves stability and a mother who isn’t a complete scammer and liar.
Exactly! If I was on a wait list and I see this posted and that someone has snatched it up, I would be angry!

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
My kids are used to seeing me in the loungeroom on the mat. And they know Kassandra and ask about her now lol.

Kassandra is amazing - I've tried a few other online classes since discovering Kassandra, but she is by far the best. Give very clear and detailed explanations. I used to do in-person yoga lots so online works for me. BUT even beginners can do online classes with her, her channel has loads and loads of lessons, different lengths and styles and levels.

I do really rate her :)
Onto it!

Thanks ladies :)

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
On another note has Nicole posted DingDong yet? Do we think they’re still together?
Nicole hasn’t posted any photos of Dion but she did post this the other day. She was cryptic about who sent them, like she was the last flower post, but I bet she doesn’t mind Leila thinking they’re from Dion. 😂

Maybe someone local can fill us in on whether they’re still together?

Attachments

• Heart

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Exactly what I thought. She posted that lamp fixture intentionally to get a rise out of this community, and maybe to confirm that her and Crystal, have indeed fallen out of grace with each other.
I’m curious, how far apart do Crystal and Leila live from each other now?

Luvnaps

VIP Member
She’s not booked out. She’s not even busy. She’s already thinking about the next thing to try and scam money out of a few poor suckers.
I don’t believe a single one of those ‘testimonials’. If they were real, she would be tagging them. They’re fake. Her bank account is scraping the bottom of the barrel as always.
Anyone feeling shit about having to going to work - know this. You’re earning your children’s respect and setting the example to live by. Tarah is failing as a mother yet again by being a lazy uneducated twat.
She did herself no favors by doing that live reading. THAT'S the true Tarah. A complete fraud. She made a fool of herself. Just from the screenshots some of you shared (I'm blocked), you can tell how fake it was. Isn't she the least bit EMBARRASSED?!!

tay944

I replied to one of her stories a few months back, letting her know I’d found this Tattle community after doing a google search to try and contact her about the necklace I purchased from her that immediately broke when my sister put it on the first time. I came to learn that she didn’t “custom make jewellery locally”, but was actually reselling 5 cent - $5 jewelry from Ali baba and marking them up.

So I wrote to her saying I was horrified to learn this, how could she do this to people and asked for a refund and this is what she wrote back before quickly blocking me:

If you scroll back to previous threads, you can find a bunch of proof that all of her Golde jewellery was sourced from Alibaba. All the receipts are there.

I can’t show you the invoice - because I was never given one (funny that) and if I follow the link from my email to “view your order” it takes me to a broken link.
Here’s what I paid vs how much she did. Where I’ve referred to Alibaba, I meant AliExpress but same thing, really.

Oh my god!! She is disgusting. I am so sorry this happened to you

• Sad