Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J0J0

VIP Member
And there it is! Just a week later. Leila’s anti-vaxx warrior woman BS is back. She couldn’t let her sister and Carlz have all the fun. 😆

I couldn’t stomach watching Carlz’ lunacy but I gather she’s suggesting that she and her fellow plague rats deserve an apology? Yeah, you hold your breath for that one, darling. Meanwhile, Leila would be travelling the world right now if not for her vaccination status 👌 Because she was such a prolific world traveler before the pandemic, right? Fuck me the delusion of these broads.

And never forget, the medical system is not built to maintain health! She says in the same breath as talking about how the medical profession saved her mum’s life. Despite her abusing the nurses every chance she got. I just wish these miserable bitches that trash the miracle of modern medicine would put their money where their mouth is and keep their asses at home every time they needed medical care. But even in her fantasy drama she was rushing off to the hospital during her BigW stroke, wasn’t she?
They want an apology for doing what worked. These clowns 😂 You’ll be waiting a while girls!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t tell me she is filming and driving!!! Is she stupid
Definitely filming and driving. No doubt with Ever in the car too 😕

That fake Q&A must have taken her hours to scheme up. If you were so fully booked wouldn’t you use that time for an appointment? Must have been another last minute cancellation that seems to happen so frequently 😉

Attachments

• Haha

J0J0

VIP Member
She’s really doubling down on the crazy! It’s so weird she’s asking herself these questions to try and prove her gift and then later posts a defensive post about not having to prove herself?

If she’s so busy her (completely fabricated) testimonials should be doing the trick, she wouldn’t have to release 15 minute sessions and free Q&A responses. You don’t see David the Medium doing that 🤣

Someone’s trying pretty hard to prove to the world that they’re living their best, richest life.

On another note has Nicole posted DingDong yet? Do we think they’re still together?
The ‘Single’ status on his FB page was removed when he started seeing Nicole officially and hasn’t returned so I’m assuming yes. Won’t Tarah be seething 😂

• Haha

Alice Smith

Her eyes darting everywhere, she seemed stoned or on meds. I thought I was watching Crystal for a second. You could obviously tell she was making it all up as she went along. And her snaggle tooth was front & center. I'll just leave these close up screenshots here...🤣
Thanks for the profile pic…. I’ve been waiting for the right one! 🤣

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Tarah probably unfollowed her before she left her review so it looks like she is a regular person.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
It’s not beyond the realm of possibility that she set this “scam” insta up herself as another way to scam people…

View attachment 1744068
Honestly, I wouldn‘t put anything past Leila at this point, given her track record. My guess is it probably wasn’t though.

Right now psychics on YouTube and Insta are a big target for scammers. They are duplicating accounts and reaching out to people to offer readings, giveaways, etc. (check out most any tarot reading or psychic account on YouTube, they will offer a warning at the beginning of their videos because the problem is so rampant). Of course this ”profession” is ripe for scammers because all the scammers have to do is make shit up in their readings (who does that sound like?), that is if they even bother to have a reading and don’t just abscond with the pre-paid money (again, who does that sound like?).

At any rate, that’s not stopping Crystal from trying to act like someone here set up the imposter account to create outrage and gain sympathy and make it seem like tattlers are actively trying to harass them. They are both so deeply unwell.

Attachments

ETA I keep correcting ‘pedalo’ but each time I hit save it changes to pedalo? What the 🤣

okay it’s done it again! I give up, I’m off to my real job now. Not fluffing around taking photos for the gram and trying to master the technique of photoshop.

sneakpeek

Chatty Member
Interesting find re: the tagged photos.

Re: the lip filler, she just needs to stop. She’s more attractive without the gigantic lips, IMO. (same for Crystal)
Although I do remember her admitting a few years ago that she gets the filler in part because she’s got small upper teeth and when she has filler in her upper lip it helps to hide how gummy her smile is. If that’s the only reason then she can get Botox injections to help with that and she won’t have to walk around looking like her injector is playing a trick on her.
100% it’s called a lip flip for a reason lol. There’s a subtle amount of lip filler of which I do get done once a year as I have thin lips but old love has a really bad injector by the looks of it 😳 and a decent injector would correct the look she’s got going. Although I think the baby doll insta filter probably accentuate them even more 😂 all is well and fine if you can just admit to it though! But yes I do recall her saying that years ago. She’s right though she does have huge gums to teeth ratio lol

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Ah fuck me! She’s so desperate she’s going to start peddling one question answers on her website. Wonder how much she’s going to charge for that?! $50? $75?

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Omg, she’s such a train wreck. Endless drama to laugh at.

I’m kind of stoked to see what she posts next after her big splash out weekend in Sydney.
🫣 🤑 😄

• Haha

Luvnaps

VIP Member
The website works - it’s double “l” in soulfull. It’s a shame she didn’t also use 2 underscores 🤣
Sounds like baby girl is desperate for money so going in for one last cash grab before this latest venture dies in the ass.
Thanks for clarifying. My goof! 🤪