Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beige Mama

Chatty Member
Jesus fucking Christ. What utter bullshit. My husband suffers from anxiety and I can tell you it’s not because his “soul is out of alignment” 🙄 what a deadshit. This absolute garbage is so fucking dangerous.
This! Not to mention all her advice to those who have messaged and are TTC

Reactions: 3

emmygluewho

VIP Member
She also definitely sold an MLM product for all of 3 hours too.

I also wonder if you can change your country/region settings on instagram? I just can’t believe anything this woman ever says so to me it’s all made up about the Nigerian scam. She kept reiterating that the scam was from Nigeria. Is that because she knows she needs to make it more believable?? Just a theory because I don’t believe for a second the scammer had a scammer scam her “clients” I could also be totally off the mark. But this is the thing. It’s like the boy who cried wolf. Eventually people just stop believing you all together because they’re sick of all your lies.
You can just your region! Leigh Campbell did it!

So dodgy.

J0J0

VIP Member
Proving her ignorance yet again. Agoraphobia is not a fear of leaving the house you dumb shit. You watch too many movies Tarah.

• Haha
What’s the bet she felt low after being surrounded by women who are actually succeeding in life and can afford to eat out at fancy restaurants regularly (totally speculating on that) so felt the need to create a lengthy testimonial to boost her ego? 🫠

Anyone else get grossed out by NZ sisters slurping in her tangelo juicing video? Why would anyone post a long video squeezing juice and slurping like that? 🤢

tay944

Remember when she used to go by a different name? And didn’t want people knowing her real name?

• Haha

Justbeige

VIP Member
Maybe she has summoned a demon to embody her and the demon is actually more loving, smart and a better person in general than Tarah.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
So it appears that Britt is a real person, if I have located the right person. She looks like the girl in the photo Leila posted and the hairline is the same. What do you think?

Funny thing though, based on the photos on Britt’s own business page it certainly doesn’t look like she’s afraid to leave the house. Certainly not to the extent that it would have been such a fear that Leila should be “proud” of her for her huge accomplishment of going outside. There are pictures of her various work spaces (not in her home), pictures of her at school, pictures of her at graduation ceremonies.

The absolute audacity to be able to lie like she does and to lie about someone that follows her and will see the lie no less. She’s a piece of work.

Attachments

I'm loving the witches hat our profile photos all have, but this one always gives me the giggles, especially with those giant boobies. How appropriate for the Witch Queen of Liars, who wouldn't know the truth if her boobs smacked her in the face!
I think it was @J0J0 that posted this photo originally 😆 it’s from a video so a rare Lie-La in the wild without photoshop image!

Seems I gave Elle too much credit 😆 at least that means Ever can still have cousin time if they’re still friendly though.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Soulhealingwithkellie is the one I’m referring to. Looks like a dead set copy. I’m sure there’s others she’s ripped off
She’s congratulated her on her ‘space’ post and so has Crystal 🤣 someone had been reading Tattle me thinks!

Seriously though, other than a few comments Lie-La has no engagement at all and a couple of those accounts commenting look rather fake. She will be launching her next masterclass before we know it, she has plenty of time on her hands to scheme about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2