Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J0J0

VIP Member
I suppose they’d be entitled to a refund if they applied for one, but yeah you’d feel pretty shitty doing it. Tarah put these people on this position but she will never acknowledge it

Reactions: 3

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Could someone post the link? I’m blocked and my anonymous viewer doesn’t allow links to other websites.

Have any family posted or donated? Seems very suspicious knowing her past history of scamming via GoFundMe ☹
Here you go!

• Heart

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
100% something has happened and she’s trying to play it cool, making out like it’s her decision to move. Poor ever. I really hope she doesn’t far enough for her to have to change schools for the millionth time. Remember the time when she moved into a tiny little unit and the whole place was like the size of a bedroom and Ever had the smallest room. But it was by the beach and it was all she ever dreamt of. Then moved like a few months later. The right rental will come to her. Fuck off you dumb bitch. There is a rental crisis and many have been left to live in their cars. For Evers sake I hope you find something but why don’t you use a brain and think about your child first and her needs before anything else. You’re a selfish deadshit. Whoever said she’ll use the move as the excuse to stop being a psychic is dead on the money I think. She’s always got a plan. Hopefully Centrelink really has found out and she’s in a whole heap of shit.
Oooh, do we think that might be a possibility? Would it make sense that they found out about her massive income claims and cut her funding this quickly? (I’m not in AU so I’m not familiar with how they work.)

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Oh yikes is this the fresh filler effect that’s made her face and lips so lumpy?
Yes. This time lumpy lips, last time was a distorted right eye.
It’s pretty sad when you’re so vain that being disfigured by a filter is still preferable to posting a picture of the way you really look.

Attachments

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Proving her ignorance yet again. Agoraphobia is not a fear of leaving the house you dumb shit. You watch too many movies Tarah.
"Agoraphobia is a type of anxiety disorder. A person with agoraphobia is afraid to leave environments they know or consider to be safe. In severe cases, a person with agoraphobia considers their home to be the only safe environment. They may avoid leaving their home for days, months or even years."

I had a good friend who suffered from severe agoraphobia & would not leave her home for 2 years until she got help. It is real.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
With all of the flowery embellishments you’d almost picture her sat by the candlelight with her feather quill pen and parchment. 🙄

Nobody writes reviews like these. Real people don’t litter their conversation with scamfluencer enlightened boss babe buzzwords.
(After her daily check-in w/Tattle, cue her next reviews in plain, straightforward English.)
Annnnnd there it is! The very next day 😂

Attachments

• Haha

DaisyNZ

Wow did Lies actually have appointments and then cancel them via an Instagram live? Much professional.

And moving again! Is her house listed yet? Would be so interested to know the rent increase.

Looks like she's had a lot more filler since Iast week or is that just a new favourite filter.

My Kiwi friends who know NZ sister say she is known for making up stories so who knows how much of what she says is true, this is someone who accused a nurse and nurse aid of asking where her newborn was after having a hysterectomy which we know would never have happened.

It's quite sad, instead of delving into conspiracies she would be better to seek out a therapist. I watched her videos and it looked like there were other people with her painting while she rambled on 🤯 She appears to be under the influence in those videos or possibly that's medication.

J0J0

VIP Member
Why does this question make you uncomfortable Tarah? Aren’t you supposed to be PsYcHiC?

8E1C3665-8D1B-42F8-8BCE-018A30F89FA7.jpeg

• Wow

J0J0

VIP Member
The “fuck you” arrogance of her useless ass 🙄

I still think it’s highly suspicious that she all but disappeared from the weekend festivities after the car ride to the birthday dinner and today just completely checked out. Something must have gone down at the restaurant. She must have argued with one of them or something and gotten her petulant panties all in a twist.
Can you imagine 😅 If one of the guests challenged her on anything, she would crack the sads and storm off in a huff

• Haha

not_the_kids

Has she removed the post about moving now? I can’t see it anymore but also she had sixty odd stories so it may be lost in those 😆 NZ sister also removed the post at her cafe job?

How does she have so much time to spend on Instagram if she’s soooo booked up 🤡
It’s still there - one of the last three she put up following the travesty that was that Q&A lol. She followed it with two stories of her lying in bed (soooo busy) and being outside after school (again, sooooo busy).

• Haha
Yes! Buys organic but fills her body with other toxins especially her face 🤡 and what would her sister say about her CANDLES that are constantly burning!

Another testimonial that didn’t happen 🤣
So is that 2 messages from 2 different days?! The whole 'Still reflecting on it today' Yet it only shows the one day Tarz sent it to herself?! And why is she not replying to her customers?! Does she think people are as daft as her?!
[/QUOTE]

Oops I just checked and it was from 15 hours ago so I may have missed it being posted. Hard to keep track of all her fake testimonials, they all sound the same 🤣

• Haha