Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J0J0

VIP Member
I would read that post as, she took her dog to the hairdressers? Hence the ridiculous hair shaking story. So I’m assuming that her dad is taking ever to dreamworld.

Reactions: 2

Luvnaps

VIP Member
She does have an Insta as well - it’s public so it appears she is real but her association with liela cast major doubt on where the funds will really be going. Especially if it was Liela’s idea for the go fund me.
Can't someone report this? It makes me sick to think she's doing another gofundme scam.

Justbeige

VIP Member
Yeah, Ash, you’re as big of twat as Leila.

Scepticism doesn’t prove fear, scarcity and avoidance, it proves you’re not a stupid pushover. I know that’s confronting and uncomfortable for frauds like you and Leila but maybe you should “actually use those feelings as a beautiful portal to unpack what is actually going on for you”, you fucking idiot.
So this theory 'the earth is flat'. O.k I'll believe it or I'll be seen as a sceptic and fearful. Fuck off Ash.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Why does she mention money in every single post/story? It’s so ick.
Is it a manifestation thing? Talking it into existence? If she does have all this cash rolling in it’s so strange, even for her, to be so blatantly obvious that you’re only in it for the money.
I think Clearharper is spot on re: the exhaustive money talk tying into her promoting her latest coaching scam. She’s trying to convince her lemmings that she can manifest abundance and that they should pay her to teach them how to as well.

Attachments

• Heart

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
To me it looks like she got hair done, her eyebrows done & her lips done again? Or is it just the filter?
It’s a filter. The shape of every feature on her face has changed.
I think she probably did remove those horrible cheap extensions though and has her natural hair back.

I just look at this persons page - lie lie has deadset copied everything about her. This ‘bestie’ will be spitting chips on the inside. Imagine making friends with Tarah only to have her copy everything you do to make money. Omg can’t believe the similarities now. The ig feed aesthetic, the soul in the name, the ‘healing’ offered and now Tarahs mentioned doing Reiki - just like Kelle. She has NO shame.
It’s almost an exact copy! I bet Lie-La saw her in the past for a session and decided to copy her. She has no originality at all.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
This bitch is going to be responsible for breaking up relationships.
But by saying that you're implying that the questions are all real & not fake as many of us think. She probably thinks she's getting away with posting alllllll these questions to herself.

Clearly, Tarah does not know anyone who struggles with generalised anxiety. It’s a medical condition you fuckwit. A ‘reading’ will do fuck all, this person needs a psychologist and a doctor.

View attachment 1691536
We don't even know if this is a real question from a real person & not made up.