Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J0J0

VIP Member
Incredible… do they tell the people who reported it why? Watch Leila never mention it!
No, they gave me no reason, but surely they just agreed you can’t run a lottery through a fundraiser.

Now hopefully this Loren lady can start a new GFM without Tarah fucking it up for her. Watch her blame ‘the trolls’ instead of acknowledging her mistake.

Attachments

Reactions: 11

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Wow. Just deletes it all like it never happened. Must be nice living in fantasy land like this. Just sitting back collecting money from Albo for doing fuck all.

I can’t stop laughing at this post. She’s so ridiculous 🤣

Even if she actually had clients (which we know she doesn’t) then why wouldn’t she allow space between them to rest instead of cramming them in back to back and pretending to be oh so busy. Quality, not quantity right Lies?

All of this is irreverent though as we know she’s making all of this up 🤣 such a fantasy land she lives in!
And "she's USUALLY only late..."? Girl, you've been doing this for a hot minute. You haven't had time to develop a 'usual', let alone an 'unusual'. Or anything at all for that matter. Absolute peanut. I have significant contact embarrassment.

• Haha

Stay Classy

Ok, I tried, guys. I got 5 minutes into the podcast and that was it. She said life is short about 100 times and once she said she has a superpower, I was over and out 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow

Justbeige

VIP Member
She really does live in her own little fantasy world doesn't she? What other business page puts so much personal stuff on their page?
The single parent pension you are scamming whilst 'making so much cash' is not a savings plan you moron.

• Haha
  • Heart

saltlamp

And now a story about needing to buy a $700 fucking light for her “healing space”.
I usually just laugh at this insane bitch but now I’m so fucking angry. She has to be stopped.

So Leila has put a message up every day for the last 3 days because she is supposedly so incredibly sick that she had to cancel all of her pre-paid, non-refundable readings and refused to respond to DMs - BUT - she felt well enough to record a podcast and have a fun girls shopping day out with Crystal. Got it. And these fraudsters have the balls to cry about being called out for their lies? Always working an angle, alway scamming those two are.

When I tell you they are absolutely GIDDY over all of the engagement they think they’re going to be getting from this. They pounced on this so fast! 😂 (boo hoo, we’re being bullied 😭) They are both master manipulators and exploiters, that’s for damn sure.
holy fuck that last photo depicts Lie-la perfectly. She looks as sour and bitter as she is!

• Haha
I’m so glad I just paid close to $900 in tax this fortnight after absolutely busting my balls - to support this dropkicks current lifestyle of puppies and shit tattoos.
Get a fucking job you lazy sack of shit.

canteven

Let’s face it, this flog is a liar and a fraud. She doesn’t have this many clients else she wouldn’t be advertising all day every day she would be too busy. She is so sketchy and everyone knows it. Just meet another sucker on a dating site and disappear while he fills up your period box you stupid cow!!

• Heart
  • Haha

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
Why would someone pay $95 to get one question answered when she is doing it for free in her q&a?
I wonder how her 50 deep (or was it 70?) wait list is going?
On another note her buying a puppy from a breeder is such hypocrisy. Her fostering of the animals was the only redeeming aspect of her personality. Dog breeding for profit should be illegal full stop.

• Heart
I haven’t slept for 2 nights/ 3 days because my child is sick, plus I have to go to work… obviously this doesn’t even come close to scamming talking to dead people though. I did get left pregnant, but I didn’t attempt suicide so I’m assuming she had it far worse there also… I’ll just put my uniform on and get ready for a 15 hour shift… I might even get a wee break. But I know, it’s nothing compared to back to back readings and feeling what dead people went through

J0J0

VIP Member
She really shows her true colours in the DMs! So much for her fantastic co-parenting relationship with Scott that she bangs on about all the time 😂
Oh she truly does! I replied to one of her antivax stories asking for proof of all the ‘adverse reactions’. She replied with ‘excuse me? I don’t owe you anything. You should watch who you’re talking to.’ And blocked me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Libertine

VIP Member
It’s more like a 30 minute drive between Murwillumbah and Ocean Shores, I mean, Byron Not Byron.

Their manifesting in the feminine space in this season probably isn’t aligning.

• Haha

tictactoehighandlow

"HAVE" become available, you idiot. 🙄 Why do you waste so much time posting all these fake testimonials? 🤷‍♀️
Hmmmm wouldn’t you just ring the people on the wait list? It’s a tactic for anyone that might be thinking they can’t get in to see her that they should leap at the opportunity.

J0J0

VIP Member
She’s found one sucker….. this woman is a solicitor by day, WTF, you would think she was intelligent, yet apparently happy to hand over her cash to a scammer 🤷‍♀️
Inner priestess 🤣🤣🤣 these people are all the same! Probably did a swapsy with Tarah for a couple of moon rocks as payment

• Haha

not_the_kids

I was just thinking, Liela has hit rock bottom, I think she’s actually scraping the bottom worse than best mate Crystal right now.

And then I just saw the latest on Crystal and now I can’t decide whose life is more of a dumpster fire right now 🤣

• Haha