Leila Stead #6 Tarah’s a joke- lost her bloke & faked a Big W stroke. Must be time for a bunion soak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tarah it wasn't the govt keeping you and your fellow twit sister apart. It was you’re both lazy unemployed grifters needing gofund me and govt handouts to afford anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh Lie-La you’re back to this old story. Too exhausted to make up a new narrative so just rinse and repeat this one? So bloody predictable .

Reactions: 8
When will we see her and her nutty sister singing into camera dancing around the kitchen with quotes about 'family is everything ' and 'don't let them take your power'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only reason she’s getting to travel freely now is because the vaccine was so effective in controlling the virus. But the vaccine didn’t work guys! Everybody that thinks it does is being gaslit by propaganda!
She’s such a dumb witch it’s breathtaking. Just shockingly bleeping stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hang on. So she isn’t sick (we already knew this but for argument’s sake) as she’s going to NZ. So how come there’s no master class? Assuming that her canceling her non existent sold out class was canceled due to illness. Does she just not bring ur up and thinks people forget???

Cancel that. The sister is coming here. But LOLLLLLL AT HER LATEST STORY HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hang on. So she isn’t sick (we already knew this but for argument’s sake) as she’s going to NZ. So how come there’s no master class? Assuming that her canceling her non existent sold out class was canceled due to illness. Does she just not bring ur up and thinks people forget???
No the sister is coming over here from NZ and they are going to wherever that botox bloke she had down Shoalhaven or somewhere? She was going to bring her photography sessions to the people because she is so sought-after. That's why she was renting her beachside house out during the time. I think she said her and Ever are going to nz for Christmas? Who day duck knows. She was also going to give Ever a white Christmas when she was three, write a book and buy her dream house. witch can't afford petrol let alone renewing a passport.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how the sister is affording it when she hasn’t worked since November? Overseas travel also has to be approved by Work and Income prior otherwise her payments would be stopped 🤔 no doubt she’s lied about a family emergency aka My Sister Had A Stroke!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Please remember screenshots for those who have been blocked 😆 the two cooked sisters together - hilarious! I hope they co ordinate filters so they look consistent.

Reactions: 10
I've followed her since before Ever's first birthday. I've messaged with her over the years about random things she'd post - but it was never nasty or bad. I just realized she BLOCKED me, so random.

• Wow
  • Haha
Wait, is Tarzy in NZ!? Or her crack head sister in Aust!?

Imagine those deadshits having a conversation. Chrissst.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've followed her since before Ever's first birthday. I've messaged with her over the years about random things she'd post - but it was never nasty or bad. I just realized she BLOCKED me, so random.
Same. Before I knew better I liked her and followed her then one day I was blocked for no reason- then I found tattle 😈

Same. Before I knew better I liked her and followed her then one day I was blocked for no reason- then I found tattle 😈
Same 😆 I even spent money on some of her crap. Really happy to have found Tattle and realise the web of lies she lives in. I really hope Ever isn’t affected by her narcissism and I don’t use that word lightly.

Elle hasn’t liked the sisters most recent pic, reunited together. Sick of her sisters’ garbage 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Elle hasn’t liked the sisters most recent pic, reunited together. Sick of her sisters’ garbage 😉
Something is up. They must not be speaking. If she flew in today she is only 30 minutes away. I feel bad for Elle, she deserves better than these deadshit theiving lying assholes as sisters.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.