Leila Stead #6 Tarah’s a joke- lost her bloke & faked a Big W stroke. Must be time for a bunion soak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, she’s had 2 or 3 readings - which means it’s the most profitable business yet!!!! Ok hun 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
only one thread title comes to mind after reading todays stories. LEILA STEAD IS A LYING, SCAMMING FLOG.

This witch has gotta go down. But how??!!!! I don’t think I can sit back and not do anything about it for much longer. Is dobbing her in to Centrelink a thing? Anyone know the process?? I don’t have many screenshots of the scams, mainly just screenshots of her bunions. Which reminds me to go and delete those filthy ugly things off my phone.

Yeah it’s the one thing that no one can return as faulty unlike your fake crappy Ali express jewellery “pieces” you think you have hit the jackpot now liela with your smart business move preying on the vulnerable. But your scams will catch up with you sooner or later. Surely you can already see that in your future? Shove your crystal ball up your ass

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
only one thread title comes to mind after reading todays stories. LEILA STEAD IS A LYING, SCAMMING FLOG.

This witch has gotta go down. But how??!!!! I don’t think I can sit back and not do anything about it for much longer. Is dobbing her in to Centrelink a thing? Anyone know the process?? I don’t have many screenshots of the scams, mainly just screenshots of her bunions. Which reminds me to go and delete those filthy ugly things off my phone.

Yeah it’s the one thing that no one can return as faulty unlike your fake crappy Ali express jewellery “pieces” you think you have hit the jackpot now liela with your smart business move preying on the vulnerable. But your scams will catch up with you sooner or later. Surely you can already see that in your future? Shove your crystal ball up your ass
She is going to end on up A Current Affair

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is going to end on up A Current Affair
I would piss my pants laughing if we got to see her exposed and cornered like her friend Carlz. How beautiful would it be to see her start to shake and cry because she couldn’t answer questions about her scaming people out of their hard-earned money?
Oh well, a girl can dream …

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do believe there are some people who are much more spirituality in tune that other people, but I don't believe someone can see your future. However, my question is if you were someone who was inclined to go to a psychic 🔮, would you choose someone who has not stopped talking about how much money they have made from it? Even if you really believed Lies had the gift, some part of you must be hearing alarm bells that she has not stopped harping on about the cash she is apparently raking in.

I do believe there are some people who are much more spirituality in tune that other people, but I don't believe someone can see your future. However, my question is if you were someone who was inclined to go to a psychic 🔮, would you choose someone who has not stopped talking about how much money they have made from it? Even if you really believed Lies had the gift, some part of you must be hearing alarm bells that she has not stopped harping on about the cash she is apparently raking in.
100% this! I do believe in mediums but her shameless bragging about the cashola, paying off her bills and getting some fresh ink “divinely guided” 🙄 basically advertising her new bizness scam on her arm. Seriously wtf. There is nothing spiritual or intuitive about this bloody beige bunion bogan.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The way she talks about money makes her sound like complete trash. Her excitement at seeing cash in her bank account says everything about her. No psychic needed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.