Leila Stead #6 Tarah’s a joke- lost her bloke & faked a Big W stroke. Must be time for a bunion soak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really struggle with her posts. They are so hard to read. Maybe I need to swish the words around more so I can really taste them. She just throws in all these catch phrases and words that she thinks make her sound smart. She’s always trying to justify why she doesn’t need to justify who she is, give it a rest liela, no one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her cycles are so predictable and so worrying. She no doubt has a guy in mind and she'll display him before Christmas. He'll be gone by new year because he didn't put a ring on it. So predictable, they are getting closer and closer to each other. Get actual help idiot.

Reactions: 7
She was single A LONG time between Brad and Dion. I think she is finding it harder and harder to find someone to accept her as she is. She is a single parent, she rents, and she's unemployed - like I hate to feed into the single mum stereotype, but as she gets older even the dumbest guys start to realise she is a bad idea.

She will continue to post the "I don't' want a man" storyline, until she finds a man and then it will switch to "this is what I've been waiting for my whole life" blah bleeping blah until all over 3 months later (MAX).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She was single A LONG time between Brad and Dion. I think she is finding it harder and harder to find someone to accept her as she is. She is a single parent, she rents, and she's unemployed - like I hate to feed into the single mum stereotype, but as she gets older even the dumbest guys start to realise she is a bad idea.

She will continue to post the "I don't' want a man" storyline, until she finds a man and then it will switch to "this is what I've been waiting for my whole life" blah bleeping blah until all over 3 months later (MAX).
For someone who has spent years working on themselves she has very little to show for it, she has zero emotional intelligence or any form of intelligence really. She’s qualified in absolutely nothing other than some life coaching or reiki snake oil courses she probably spent five minutes on and has no work history at all.

All this talk about manifestation but what has she actually achieved? Uprooting her daughter again to move to ‘a sleepy country/beach town’ (30 minutes from the beach), a boss babe AliExpress business that lasted five minutes, a relationship that fizzled within a month….constant filters, photo shop and pretend questions that all sound like they’re from the same person which they are because they’re all from Lie’s fantasies. It’s pretty sad.

If she was a nicer person I would feel sorry for her but she’s really created her reality by being a crappy person. If I met someone like her I would run a mile - she has so many red flags! Very narcissistic, posts her whole life to social media, not kind at all, friend group that seems fake AF, no career, very likely has financial debt, no stability in her life, treats her family terribly other than her fucked up NZ sister who is as crazy as she is….I won’t go on as I’d be here for hours but far out, it’s incredible how she believes she’s an expert in everything 🤣

On that note how is the photography masterclass going? Any evidence of this actually happening?

Reactions: 13
What the fuckkkkk did I just read… once you see what I’m talking about you’ll know
Screenshot please!!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

She’s pretty happy to let Centrelink hold her.

bleeping hell. Life’s not that deep. You’re just an organism. Imagine dissecting every single thing in your life like this. And harping on about the SAME thing for 6 years now. I’d love to know what her diagnosis is for mental illness.
The only people who can do this are people who aren’t busy. Having the head space and literal time to self-obsess is a luxury. I’m quite analytical (I’m a uni lecturer), but this is so self-indulgent. She would actually benefit—mentally—from having an actual job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow! She literally hasn’t been in a relationship long enough for it to come out of the honeymoon stage and you have to actually do the hard work of working through allll of the stuff everyone has to in relationships. Relationships can bring a lot of tit up for a lot of us, and that’s hard work to get through it (a non abusive relationship that is). It’s actually been harder for me personally to ‘do the inner work’ in my relationship than when I was single. And that’s because you actually have another person to take into account, to work with, to get through issues/problems with. And let’s be honest, she’s not choosing to be single. If she had the opportunity she’d jump right back in a relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot please!!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

She’s pretty happy to let Centrelink hold her.

The only people who can do this are people who aren’t busy. Having the head space and literal time to self-obsess is a luxury. I’m quite analytical (I’m a uni lecturer), but this is so self-indulgent. She would actually benefit—mentally—from having an actual job.
Even just volunteering.

Reactions: 6
“She would actually benefit—mentally—from having an actual job.”

She would definitely benefit, in many ways. Not the least of which would be from being forced to navigate interpersonal relationships like a normal person. It’s interesting how many narcissists become “entrepreneurs” or work solo because they can’t manage working with coworkers and bosses and not being the center of the universe.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow! She literally hasn’t been in a relationship long enough for it to come out of the honeymoon stage and you have to actually do the hard work of working through allll of the stuff everyone has to in relationships. Relationships can bring a lot of tit up for a lot of us, and that’s hard work to get through it (a non abusive relationship that is). It’s actually been harder for me personally to ‘do the inner work’ in my relationship than when I was single. And that’s because you actually have another person to take into account, to work with, to get through issues/problems with. And let’s be honest, she’s not choosing to be single. If she had the opportunity she’d jump right back in a relationship.
Let's face it. There is no inner work. There is only blame on others. #leftpregnant

Reactions: 9
Not our Tarah on the straight to boot grocery shopping. Many of us got onto this during the pandemic - it was a way we all adapted rather than a life hack. This is happened in the last two years while she was busy attending rallies for the children.
Baby girl I also find having a job and a solid weekly routine a way to make life easier. Less grifting and worry about money for a start. Maybe that’s just me. You do damn you though.

Attachments

• Haha
I've been a click and collect fan for years. Way before the pandemic, even before kids lol. It's so much more convenient 🙌

Not sure how much time she needs to save given she has no job or responsibilities though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not our Tarah on the straight to boot grocery shopping. Many of us got onto this during the pandemic - it was a way we all adapted rather than a life hack. This is happened in the last two years while she was busy attending rallies for the children.
Baby girl I also find having a job and a solid weekly routine a way to make life easier. Less grifting and worry about money for a start. Maybe that’s just me. You do damn you though.
If this is a new hack along with meal prep I wonder what on earth she was doing before? UberEats?

• Haha
I guess that home delivery will blow her tiny little pea-brain mind then

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How's her photography master-class going? I thought she was booked out.

• Haha
How's her photography master-class going? I thought she was booked out.
I wonder this too. There is always a disclaimer with any of those coaches in the fine print.
she might run the class but doesn’t mean the people will learn anything - “because it’s up to you to do the work”
Her bestie Ash has the same spiel as do all the other coaches she knows. It’s like they all copy each other and rename everything

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.